Chen

People change....

 

Luhan pov.
 
Continue.... I'm really anticipating what he is going to say.... Please say that you will accept that guy... Please.... I silently prayed. 
 
"I will see how first. If that guy really likes me and I don't like anyone, I may accept him." Kris said smiling.
 
MAY?!?! Only MAY?!?? Why not WILL?? You know how desperate I am to be with you?! But I didn't say that out loud. I just stood there smiling at him.
 
"Ohhhhhh" I finally replied smiling.
 
"Why did you suddenly ask?" Kris asked, titling his head to face him.
 
Curiousity must be filling him up.
 
"Well.... I'm just curious. You know curiousity kills the cat." I awkwardly laughed.
 
I think kris can sense something but he ignored it and laughed lightly. He is so handsome.... 
 
~at exo m house~
 
"Sooooo boring!! Where is Chen?" Lay whined.
 
"Hyung... Can you be patient? I told you he has went to take some fresh air!" Tao shouted
restlessly and sat back at the sofa.
 
"I regret staying here!!" Lay shouted.
 
"Oh shut up!" Tao shouted at him.
 
"I don't wanna! This is my mouth!" Lay sticked out his tongue.
 
Tao stood up and walked behind lay and back hugged him. 
 
"Lay hyung.... Please be patient ok?" Tao said sweetly.
 
"Ok..." Lay gave in.
 
"Say cheese!!" Someone from side shouted.
 
Then the sound of a camera was heard. 
 
"Wait what?" Lay said and turned to that direction.
 
"Chen!!!!!!!!" Lay screamed.
 
"Chen hyung!!!!!" Tao screamed. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Your pov
 
To: BFF, L.joe.
From: Awesome ______.
Hey! Where have you been? You haven't been calling me and texting me! All you do is stick with lay.... Why are you suddenly ditch me? 
 
You pressed the send button and laid down on my bed. 
 
From: BFF, L.joe 
To: Awesome ______
Why? Jealous? Joking~ I'm really busy these days. I have been practicing my rapping and how to style my hair. I went to the company and did my audition with teen top. Now, we are waiting for them to text us or call us. :)) I can't wait!!! 
 
Oh my gosh!! He went to do audition?!? That's soo not l.joe! I never thought that l.joe wanted to be a idol! I'm going over to ask him! Yea I'm gonna do it! 
 
I dashed down and told my mum I'm gonna go over to l.joe's place.
 
"Woooo~ someone is on the move~"Mum sang happily.
 
"MUM!!!" I stomped my feet on the floor.
"Ok ok. Go now." Mum smiled and waved.
 
I waved back and ran to l.joe house.
 
*knock* *knock* 
 
"Hey! What brings you here?" Mrs lee asked sweetly.
 
"I'm here to see l.joe." You smiled.
 
"Oh really?" Mrs lee exclaimed.
 
I was so shocked by Mrs lee reaction that I jumped backwards.
 
"I'm so sorry. He is in his room now, please come in." Mrs lee smiled and opened the door wider. 
 
"Thank you." I smiled and went to his room.
 
*knock* *knock* 
 
Then, suddenly the door opened and l.joe spoke.
 
"Mum! Thanks you sooooo much!! For the first time you knocked the door!!!" L.joe shouted happily and jumped up and down like a kid.
 
When I saw it, I burst into laughter! Can you believe it? L.joe is acting like a children!! Haha!!! I was laughing to hard that I was rolling on the floor. (Like a buffalo! :)) then I felt a light kick on my . I covered my and glared at l.joe with my awesome, red and fury eyes. L.joe took a few steps back and towards the door.
 
"What? Scared?" I smirked and stood up in a second. 
 
I can see l.joe swallow down the lump in his throat. He is obviously scared. Very scared. That's for kicking my loser! 
 
"Chill brother." I told him.
 
"You have red eyes...." L.joe said.
L.joe pov.
 
"Just like lay hyung...." I muttered.
 
"What did you say?" She asked.
 
"Nothing. Why do you come here for? Anything to confess to me?" I flipped my hair and smirked.
 
She rolled her eyes and had the 'what the heck' face.
 
"No. I'm here to ask you about you going to the audition." She smiled.
 
"Ohhhh... Come in, I will tell you more!" I exclaimed. 
 
She walked into my room and sat on the bean bag nearest to her.
 
I sat and the other bean bag.
 
"So.. Why did you go for the audition?" _____ asked.
 
"Oh. Actually, I had a dream of being a idol." I explained.
 
"Really? I thought you didn't have a dream at all. But seems like you have, I'm really happy for you!" She smiled.
 
"Thanks. But I still don't know the results yet.... I'm really nervous! What if I can't get in? Will I just be working in the cafe?" I responded looking very worried. 
 
"I understand how you feel. That's why... I want to be able to read the future!" She punched her fist into the air. 
 
Once I saw her, I burst into laughter! She look sooo weird! No offence but I'm stating the fact. She look like some children. And learning how to read the future is just stupid, cause its impossible.
 
She pouted and sighed. I wiped away the tear that fell out of my eyes. 
 
"You cried?" She asked restlessly.
 
"Duh! You were so weird. Learn how to read the future...." I giggled.
 
She sent my the exact glare that she sent me before. That glare is like so damn scary. It's really creepy and it frighten me....:(( 
 
"Ok... I'm sorry." I said.
 
"Ok." She smiled.
 
She's so nice! Nice friend. Just then, I suddenly realized that.... She has the same red eyes as lay.... 
 
"Hey... Why do you have red eyes like lay?" I asked. 
 
She stayed silent. 
 
WHAT AM I GONNA SAY? ____ thought.
 
To be continued~
 
~~~~~~ 
Hey~ HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!! Hope you all have a great day today!!! And, I'm gonna change the title to ' Confusion between three' what do you think?