Luhan and kris....

People change....

 

Your pov.
 
Once lay coughed, you knew something was wrong. It must be him feeling awkward. Why is it awkward? It's pretty normal to me.... I turned my head only to find a pair of flaming eyes glaring at luhan. Oh that's just scary.... I swallowed down the lump in my throat and quickly turn away. Then silence embraced us. It's not a normal, comfortable silence but an awkward and completely uncomfortable silence. Kris is still glaring a luhan while luhan was looking back at him. I turned away from both of them and look at lay and Tao instead. Cause kris stare is too strong...:(( 
 
Kris.... Why are you so jealous when I poke her.... Why can't you love me too? Why are you angry with me but not her? I love her too.... But I also love you.... Luhan thought and tears covered his vision. 
 
Is luhan going to cry? Luhan.... I love ____ can you please stop taking her away from me. I waited for 10 years to be with her. 10 years..... I tried to stop but my heart wouldn't let me. Please don't take her away from me... Please.... Kris thought and tears covered his vision too.
 
Soon... Both of them were tearing. 
 
*cough* *cough* " Erm.... How's life?" Lay suddenly said.
 
What the heck? That's so random. And it's not helping lay! 
 
"That's just random...." I muttered. 
 
Then I felt something. The feeling went through my head.My eyes grew light red. Oh! My dad went home. I need to tell him now. 
 
"Erm.... I have to go to see my father. See you all later." You said.
 
"Can I come with you?" Kris asked. 
 
You nodded your head and smiled. 
 
"Kris.... Do you want me to come? Cause I have something to ask you." Luhan said looking down. 
 
"Yea..." Kris nodded.
 
"Can I come too? I wanna get myself updated!" Lay shouted raising his hands up high enthusiastically. 
 
"NO!" Tao shouted. 
 
"Why?" Lay pouted and put down his hands. 
He really look like a child.
 
"You are staying with me. We are gonna wait for Chen to come back." Tao smiled cutely. 
 
"No! Chen is gonna take forever!" Lah whined.
 
"I don't care! Stay here and company me!" Tao pouted and stomped his feet on the floor.
 
Soooo cute! I feel like I'm watching a drama! 
 
"Fine fine...." Lay muttered.
 
"Yea good boy!" Tao shouted and patted lay's head.
 
Lay looked at Tao weirdly while Tao just stuck out his tongue at him.
 
"Remember to tell me everything that happen!!!!" Lay shouted.
 
"Ok!" I smiled and the three of you left the house.
 
Kris was standing beside you and luhan was standing beside kris. Luhan was stealing glances at kris while kris is stealing glances at me. I didn't notice at all. 
 
She doesn't notice me.... Kris pouted.
 
He doesn't notice me.... Luhan pouted. 
 
Finally we reached my house. This is the first time, we walked to my house without having any conversation. 
 
I walked into the house and found your dad standing beside my mum like they were expecting me. 
 
"Daughter.... Your mum has tell me what has happened to you." Your dad said sternly. 
 
"Oh... Ok..." I was kind of scared cause me dad has never talked to me like that before.
 
"And.... It's totally awesome!!!" Your father suddenly squealed. 
 
What?!? Both kris and luhan eyes popped out and their mouths went wide open. Mine was the same. Did my father just said awesome? 
 
"Hehe! But every night you still have to come back home to sleep! And you must talk to us everyday!" father 'commanded'.
 
"Yes sir!!" I shouted and stood up straight. 
 
"Haha! Ok ok! It's getting late you know." father said.
 
I nodded my head.
 
"Ok time for you to go to your room and rest. And time for you two boys to go home." father pointed at kris and luhan.
 
"Thank you boys" your father smiled. 
 
Kris and luhan smiled and bowed. Both of them waved at me and left.
 
Luhan pov.
 
Both of us walked out of ___'s house.
 
"What did you want to tell me hyung?" Kris asked looking down.
 
"You like _____.... Don't you?" I asked. 
 
"Yes I do. You do also right?" Kris said.
 
"Kris.... Have you been a gay before?" I asked looking down ignoring his question.
 
"Well.... No... I always like ____. I love her since young.... It has been 10 years." Kris confessed signing. 
 
"If a guy likes you.... What will you do?" I asked turning to look at him. 
 
"Well.... I will......" Kris said. 
 
To be continued~
~~~~~~~~ 
AYO what's uppppp~~~ how is life? Hope it's all right? Chinese New Year holiday is over.... :( hope you guys had fun!! Thanks you reading!! Subscribe, comment! Love ya!!