Awkward....

People change....

 

Kris pov
She's sleeping so peacefully.... She so pretty.... I feel like touching her skin. It looks so soft... Just then , she slowly opened her eyes and blinked it twice. She's so cute. She did a daily stuff and then dashed out of the house. 
Why did she do that? I don't know.
She's running towards the forest. I followed her.
Your pov.
"Luhan? ~lulu~ where are you?" You sang.
 
He didn't come out. you were sad.... So You just sit on the floor and wait.
 
"Hey. What are you doing here?" Someone asked.
It's kris! You were sure about it.
 
"Kris!" You screamed and jumped up.
Kris smiled and ruffled your hair.
 
"Why were you calling for luhan just now?" Kris asked.
 
"Well.... Why you wanna know?" You asked and lean closer to kris. 
He's face became tomato red and he looked away from you.
 
"Haha... I'm just teasing you. I wanted to find him to asked what is he doing." You said calmly.
 
"Oh...." Kris said disappointedly. 
 
Luhan? How does she know him? Why are they suddenly so close? She usually comes to the forest to look for me only! ME ONLY! (Kris thought) 
 
"Why isn't luhan here?" You asked.
 
"I don't know...." Kris answered. 
 
"I see.... Hey kris! So how are you these days?" You asked patting a place beside you,asking him to sit there.
 
"I'm fine. I'm living the life now." Kris exclaimed.
 
"So good.... I also want to relax and not study.
 
Studying gives me headaches." You whine.
 
"Treasure what you have ok?" Kris said patting your shoulder.
 
"Kay...." You said.
 
"I'm hungry.... I go home first to have something to eat. Later I come back. Want I come along?" You asked.
 
"No thanks. I ate." Kris said and sticked out his tongue playfully. 
 
"Ok bye!" You waved and ambled towards your house.
 
"Umma! I'm back! Are you eating breakfast?" You shouted taking out your shoes.
 
"Yep! Your dad went to work early. Come on now." Umma said.
You ran forward to your dinning table and start eating.
 
"I'm going out now ____! Bye!" Umma shouted and left.
Then you went into your room to rest for awhile before you leave.
 
"Why did you take so long?" Someone in your room asked.
 
Who's that? You nervously turned your head to find luhan lying on your bed again.
"Luhan? Why are you in my room again?" You asked puting your hands on your hips.
 
"Why can't I? I'm not allowed?" Luhan asked and did his agyeo. 
 
Aish! Why did he use he's agyeo?!? (You thought) 
 
She's falling for it!!!(luhan thought.)
 
"Ok ok... You are allowed." You gave in and sighed.
Luhan smirked and ran to hug you.
 
"Thank you! Anyway why are you so long?" Luhan asked.
 
He's baby-face face was so close to you,that both of your faces are 1 inch away from each others. You held back your breath and turned away. You tried to push him away but he didn't flinch. 
 
"I went to the forest to find you. Cause I needed to know when I could talk to kris. But he popped up so.... Im gonna go talk to him now!"You said looking at him.
 
"I see.... Can I follow you?" Luhan said.
"Sure!" You exclaimed.
 
Luhan let go of you And both of you let for the forest.
 
"So.... Luhan... Who do you live with?"you asked walking. 
 
"There are six people in my house. Me, kris, Chen, lay, xiumin and Tao. We all live together." Luhan said clapping his hands. 
 
"I see.... Cool!" You said smiling.
Soon, both of you reached the forest. 
Kris pov
I was waiting for luhan to come back. He went to have his breakfast. I can't find him anywhere so I will just wait for _____ to come.
 
"Oh.... Is Chen handsome?" A gentle voice asked.
 
"Duh! He's very handsome! He can sing very well too!" A voice said. And I was sure it was luhan.
I stood up and dusted the dirt of my . To my surprise, luhan was talking to ____. 
 
"Oh hey kris! You are still here! I thought I need to go find you..." ____ confessed.
 
"Haha...." Kris awkwardly laughed.
 
"Luhan hyung! I was looking for you!" Kris pointed to luhan.
 
"Oh! Really?" Luhan asked. 
 
It's getting very awkward here.... I don't know why... I just feel awkward... I bet ____ feels awkward too.
 
"Sooo..... Have you all eaten?" ____ asked. 
That's really random. And the answer is odvious. Yes.
 
"Ok... I know it's random...." ___ muttered looking away. 
 
Then awkward silence.... I stare at you and you stare at me.... Awkward.....
~~~~~~~~~
Hello! How was is? Hope it's ok.... Please comment and subscribe thank you!!! Xie xie!! Check out my new story, I'm trained to kill.... !