I will help you :)

People change....

L.joe pov.

I was walking with my buddies towards the canteen. We were laughing as we were hearing C.A.P's joke. Just as we were about to enter the canteen, I saw everyone throwing things at a person. They were so engross in throwing things at the person( that's right a person. Cause I can't see if it a girl or a boy. So I just say person... Hehe... Sorry person...) that they didn't even know that we were there. I squinted my eyes to see who is it. It's _____! She helped me in class! I know it's just picking up a pen... But she helped me! I feel so angry when everyone is bullying her! I got to help her! Like now!! So I immediately shouted and asked everyone to stop. Everyone stopped and looked at me. They were shocked I mean very very shocked. _____ turned around and looked at me too. I saw tears on her face and she had bloodshot eyes. Looking at her made me so hurt. I went back to readily when ____ turned away from me. I ran up to her and picked her up.She turned and looked at me odviously confused. Everyone gasped and dropped the things that they were holding. I ignored them and pulled ______ away from everyone. 

Your pov. 

I was so so confused. Why did he saved me? Why did he? Why? WHY? This question has been repeating in my head the whole time that I didn't realize at l.joe was pulling me to his locker. He took out a black singled and a long skinny jeans and head it to me. I looked at him feeling even more confuse.... 100 times more confuse... I think he realised and told me" this is the only clothes that I have in my locker now.... I'm sorry if you don't like it...." He looked down and rubbed the back of his neck. I smiled and said" don't need to be sorry. Besides, you helped me.... So the more ou don't need to be sorry..." Once he heard it, he immediately lighten up and smiled. " oh gosh! You are getting stinking quick go to the toliet and shower. Go go!" He joked. I looked down and nodded a little disappointed about what he said and walked towards the toilet. Just as i was about to enter the toliet, he shouted" I was joking! Don't take it to seriously!!!" I smiled and nodded my head happily then I went to shower. 

After I'm done showering, I looked into the mirror. I was so shocked that I almost tripped! Is that me? I look so cool! My hair let down... My singled and the jeans made me look thinner and it made my figure more odvious! Wow! That's the only thing that came out in my mind. I stepped out of the toliet and only to find l.joe leaning onto the wall beside the toliet door. He turned around and opened his mouth to say something but stopped when he saw me. He stayed froozen for like about a minute. I closed his mouth and say" close your mouth. I don't want a fly come flying into your mouth." He stood up straight and said" you look completely different!! Much cooler!!" I smiled and asked him" is it a good thing or a bad thing?" He replied" odviously a good thing! Hey,just now I wanted to tell you something. I can help you. And stop everyone from bullying you." " REALLY?!? You are willing to help me?" I said enthusiastically. He nodded and said" but on a few conditions...." "What is it?" I asked. He replied slyly( is there such word? I hope so..) " it's very easy.... 1) call me teacher 2) whatever I ask you to do, DO IT! 3) NO TALKING BACK! 4) do not be late for your training with me. That's all easy right?" I nodded. He said" Goooood now shall we go to our class now? STUDENT?" I laughed and nodded my head.