Me and l.joe

People change....

 

Your pov
"Ring!"the alarm rang. I'm so so nervous today... I'm gonna change myself into cool person. I wonder what will happen. I changed into the black singled and the skinny jeans. Then wear a black hat and many accessories. I looked into the mirror and smirk. (You can do it! Fighting!) I told myself and ran out of my house after i said goodbye to my parents. I strolled towards my school peacefully until someone or something interrupted my peacefulness.... And that person is l.joe..... He shouted in my face"Good morning my friend!!!!!!!" I jumped up and my eyes were wide opened completely in shock. "Morning..... CAN YOU DON'T SHOUTED IN MY FACE NEXT TIME?!?? You completely interrupted my peacefulness! I hate it when people interrupt my peacefulness!!" I shouted in his face this time. Once he heard me his face fell.... And he nodded sadly. Immediately I felt bad and guilty. I completely regretted what I just said. " I'm sorry l.joe.... I was just pissed at that time...." I apologized to him. He smiled and said"Ok! But you know I'm your ' changing you into a cool person' teacher right? Your super duper handsome and charming teacher right?" I laughed and said"Yep you are my' changing me into a cool person' teacher but you are not handsome and charming. You. Are weird and rude...." "What?!?!" I shouted at me stomping his feet on the floor. I giggled and told him"I was just joking!! You are my handsome and charming teacher ok?" I smiled and nodded happily. I laughed and we walked to school. When we were about to enter the school he said" Be cool.... Don't giggle... Don't hold your books on your hands.... And I will be beside you all the time until I teach you some method to fight back the bullies ok?" I nodded nervously." And don't be nervous.... Just put on a blank face ,if anyone look at you.... You ignore. Also, smirk at times. Got it?" I asked. I smirk and said confidently" Duh." He smirked and said"Now let the cool us begin" I smirk and we both walked into the school. 
"Is that _____? She changed! She look.... Cool..." A girl whispered to her friend. (Come on. If you want to whisper about me... Make SURE I CAN'T HEAR!) I thought." Why is l.joe with that new person?" Another girl whispered to her friend when I heard it I turned around and told her"Hey! If You want to gossip in front of me, make sure I can't hear it! And I'm not new! I'm ____, Oh ____! Get the facts right sister!!" When that girl heard me she was too shocked for words. I smirked and walked beside l.joe.
L.joe pov
We were walking into the school. Everyone was looking at us. Then one girl gossip about _____ at first she ignore.(I'm happy that she obey me:)) then the girl gossip about ____ again. She couldn't take it anymore and screamed in the girls face! Like a badass girl.... She's so me when she did that.... And her smirk.... It's awesome! What the heck byunhyun! Stop thinking about _____! She's not like you! Not at all!! Then she came walking by my side. I smirk and said"Do you feel like a boss now?" "Duh. This feeling is great! I should have changed myself earlier!" She replied having a wide smile on her face. Her smile.... Beautiful.... What the?!? L.joe stop it! Then i saw my members.When they saw me they smiled and waved. They are such great friends! They smile and nodded their heads telling me that its ok to not hang out with them and understand.I love my members! I made a heart using my fingers and showed it to them. they did the same! I am so happy! Then me and ____entered the class room. 
Your pov
"Class today we will have no lesson! So you may do whatever you like! But no leaving the classroom! Understand?" Our homeroom teacher told us. We nodded our heads and proceeded to doing out staff. L.joe turned his head to the right and faced me. "Hey, so... How does your bullies bully you?" He asked eyes filled with curiosity. Why does he want to know? Well... since his helping me to change myself...I should tell him so he can do his job better right? "Well.... I'm only telling you... So don't tell anyone ok?" I whispered to him. He nodded and asked me to continue." They... Pull my hair.... They put ice in my....bra.... They slap me. They kick me. They play pranks on me... Example.... Putting water on the door so when I open it.... I will be soaked.... And they dyed my shirts that are in my closets.... And the colour that they dyed on my shirts were colours that were mixed with our colours before..... And they throw things at me.... Steal my lunches...." I told him.... I can feel tears in my eyes... So I turned away and try to blink to tears away. 
L.joe pov.
I asked her how the bullies bully her. She told me all of it.... They were... They were HORRIBLE! TERRIBLE!!! INHUMAN!!! I didn't know that _____ was bullied this bad .... I feel so angry that the bullies bully her! I can almost go up to them and beat them up not caring if they are girls or not. After she was done saying, I saw tears in her eyes... She turned away from me. I'm so... So angry and sad at the same time. I think one of her tears dropped. I couldn't take it anymore. I back hugged her(I didn't even know why I did it) and held her tightly not letting her go. 
Your pov
One of my tears dropped I quickly wiped it away. Just then, I felt warm hands snake across my waist. That person hugged me tightly not letting me out of his/her embrace. Suddenly, the answer came into my head. It's l.joe that is hugging me. He's so warm.... I feel so safe... And I don't feel sad or scared anymore.... I just felt warm and safe... Very safe... Why? Just then I realize that everyone was looking at us completely shocked. I turned my head and asked l.joe"H-hey! W-what are you doing?" I stuttered.... Why did I do that?!? Now it's odvious that I'm nervous! 
L.joe pov
I hugged her as though she was mine. I feel so happy that I'm hugging her.... I feel so relax.... I completely ignored the gazes of everyone's and continued hugging her cause.... I feel happy when I do that... Just then ____ asked me what I was doing. It's was so odvious that she felt nervous. "Oh! Oh... I'm so so so sorry.... I didn't mean too... I was sleepy and then I wanted to find a thing to hug... And I hugged something... Thinking that its my pillow I continued hugging it...." I said rubbing the back of my neck.... I was blushing at that moment too!!! I feel so ridiculous! 
Your pov.
Once i asked him what I was doing. He backed away.... The warm touch of his.... Immediately left me... Instantly I felt very empty.... I want his touch back.... I miss it... I really do... I came back to reality when he answered me. He looked so cute when he rubbed the back of his neck. Is he blushing? Oh my gosh! He is!! 
Just then he shouted"What are you all looking at?!?? Go mind your own business!!!!" I shared at him blankly. He turned around and saw me staring at him. He immediately turned away and blushed. Why is he blushing? I couldn't careless and turned away. We didn't talk for the next few periods.... I feel so awkward, lonely and mostly empty.... I sighed.... 
L.joe pov
She's staring at me. Once I saw it I turned away and blushed. Why did I do that?!?! L.joe! Get a grip of yourself dude!! Stop blushing like a girly girl will do when her love is staring at her! We didn't talk for the next few periods... It's felt so awkward.... Just then I heard her sigh... I wonder what's wrong with her i really want to ask her.... But I don't dare.... What??!? Why I don't dare? I'm brave! Small things like asking a question, how difficult could it be?" W-why ar-are you sighing?" I asked. Why did I stutter?!? "Nothing... At all... I'm just bored..." I replied restlessly. Just then the school bell rang.~Recess time~ yay!!! Oh ya I'm gonna eat with ____ to make sure she's safe. "Let's go ____" I said to her. He long face disappeared and her face lighten. I smiled and we walked to recess. When we walked into the canteen everyone stared at us like we were from outer space. Just then I caught a glimpse of ____'s bullies! Those female dogs!! They really have nothing better to do! I glared at them and they immediately turned away. I wanted to buy my food first so I asked ____ to sit on the sit to 'book' it. She coolly nodded her head and gesture me to go buy my food. I nodded as coolly as her maybe cooler then hers. And went to queue up. When I was about buy it I heard someone shouting"Get away you bully! Don't you have anything better to do?!? Go have some life sister!!" I turned around to see who is it. It's _____.... The bullies are creating trouble again...