Chapter 27

People change....

 

Your pov.
 
"Erm.... Cause we are more on the fashion side? We like red eyes?" I smiled awkwardly. 
 
"Please... I'm a fashion king. Red eyes is not trendy... Tell me the REAL reason." L.joe leaned forward. 
 
I turned to face him, our faces are going nearer to each other. My stomach is having butterflies... 
 
"Are you two going to kiss??" Someone shouted.
 
"WHAT?!?" Both of us screamed and stared at the door. 
 
Only to find both of our mothers in 'a going to escape' position with their mouths wide open.
 
"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!??" Both of us shouted at each of our mothers.
 
"Were you two going to kiss?" My mom asked. 
 
"No! He was about to tell me something! We will do any other thing except kissing and having with each other!" I shouted giving my mother the 'what the heck' face. 
 
Then I turned to see l.joe with his mouth wide open. Then I realised what I have said. I said . It's really awkward... Awkward silence.... 
 
*cough* *cough* 
 
"Mother, Erm... L.joe and I have something to say to each other. Will you two leave for awhile? I'm sorry..." You said.
 
They nodded and disappeared. L.joe ran to the door and closed in almost immediately.
 
"Phewwwwww that was close!" L.joe said.
 
"Why did you even say the word ? It was so awkward." L.joe said and laid down on his bed. 
 
"I was stating a fact just now." I said and laid on the floor.
 
Silence embraced us. It was so long that I thought l.joe fell asleep. 
 
"So, what's the REAL reason?" He suddenly spoke.
 
"Erm... Cause we like it?" You responded.
 
"Then why does the other people living with lay have red eyes too?" L.joe continued to ask.
 
"Well... Cause they like it?" You responded back trying to not look suspicious.
 
"Weird... Why you people like red eyes. It's so 'out'. I will never put red contact lenses." L.joe tossed and his bed.
 
"Whatever. I like it. And that's enough." You smiled.
 
"Yea yea..." L.joe rolled his eyes.
 
I passed the horrible obstacle! I hope l.joe will never ask this question again.
 
~~~~~~~~
 
Lay pov.
 
"Delete that photo now!!" I shouted and pointed at Chen accusingly. 
 
"Why should I? Such I nice photo... See." Chen smirked and showed me and Tao the photo. 
Our face went tomato red and our face were feeling really hot.
 
"DELETE THE PHOTO!!!!!" Tao screamed his lung out.
 
"Chill people.... On one condition I will delete the photo." Chen smirked. 
 
Ohhh it's gonna be bad.... 
 
"You are gonna act like you are dating for 1 year." Chen smiled cheekily.
 
1 YEAR?!? Is he nuts??? 
 
"NO!!" Both of us shouted.
 
"Oh.... That's just sad. Cause I'm gonna use this photo and blackmail you two." Chen smirked.
 
Oh that sticky smirk! I hate it! 
 
"Blackmail us? How are you gonna do that?" Tao asked crossing his arms.
 
"Well.... I don't think you wanna know, cause once you know it, you will get nightmares....." Chen said and tried to scare as by 'booing' us in front if our face.
 
But we just gave him a straight face.
 
"You are getting weirder and weirder.... Where is my good boy Chen?? Did he disappear?" I whined aloud.
 
"No!! He is here!" Chen raised up his hands and waved like there is no tomorrow.
 
"Yea.... What a good boy...." I sighed.
Tao was looking down at the floor, deeply in thought. I wonder what is he thinking....
 
~~~~~~~
 
Hi!! Kyuhae4ever here!! Hope everyone like the story! Please continue to support this fanfic! Thank you! Subscribe and comment! The people that comment will get a hug from me! Joking joking~ don't force yourself. No stress no stress~ :)
 
 
Y L.joe! Hehe *spazz*