Lesson starts!

People change....

Your pov. 

We walked into the classroom. Our teacher said" Why are you so late?!?" I immediately apologize... But l.joe immediately walked up to our teacher and whispered something to him. While everyone stared at me... The girls looked at me weirdly cause I'm wearing some cool clothes but they are wearing cute clothes some even expose a lot of skin. While some of the boys looked at me ertly while the others just stared at me blankly.But soon when they realised who I was, they gasped and started to gossip about me again.( same thing... Aren't they bored?) I shrugged the thought and looked away from them.  After the whispering that l.joe done, the teacher nodded and asked us to go to our respective seats. We did as he said. I took down notes a lot of notes. And did not realize that l.joe was looking at me. When I felt his stare( like after a long time) I ask him" Is there a problem l.joe?" "Execuse me?!? I'm your teacher! You are not allowed to call me by my name! For not obeying my rules.... I shall give you a punishment...." He smirked. I started to get scared and replied nervously" I'm sorry teacher! I'm so sorry! I'm still new! Please do not punish me! I won't do it again! Sorry!" I looked down and tried to look away from his gaze. He suddenly burst out laughing. I glared at him. He immediately stop laughing and told me" Ok. I was joking! It's so fun to tease you! I crossed my arms and pouted frowning. "Oh! My students are angry! Don't be angry ok?" He told me and patted my head like child. I smiled and nodded cutely. He smiled and patted my head again. (Why does he keep doing that?) I turned my head and found me teacher staring at us tapping his fingers on my table odviously very angry with us. I gasped and prepared myself for the worst.... While l.joe still acted normal. I stared at him weirdly but he ignored me. I rolled my eyes and looked down on the floor. I said"I'm sorry teacher.... I'm didn't- " "two of you in DETENTION ATFER CLASS!!" He cut my sentence. I tried to say"But-" "No buts miss oh. No excuses and you both are not allowed to be LATE! UNDERSTAND ME?!?" I nodded but l.joe just ignored but finally nodded. There goes my model award.... Sigh.... 

"Ring!" The school bell rang. Yay detention here I come! I'm so happy and excited! Like real! I sighed and stayed on my seat groaning. "Come on! You are so so weird it's just detention! It's just staying in the classroom for one hour! You can do anything you want! Get a grip of yourself will you?" He shouted at me. I stared at him and nodded my head. (Cause I'm not allowed to talk back to him. :P) And took out my book and start reading it.

Soon, one hour past very fast! Woah I can go home already!!! Yay!! Woohoo!! I started dancing happily and walked out of my classroom but someone stopped me! That person stopped me! I turned around to glare at the person. It's l.joe... Aishiiiii!!! " what do you want TEACHER?!?" I asked harshly. "Lessons start today and it starts after lunch. Now, follow me." He replied like his the boss.( well he is my boss now :P) I tried to retaliate but I shut my mouth when he was about to warn me. Argh!!! So irritating!! 

We went out of the school and went to the nearby ramen shop to eat. " Do not mAke any noises when you eat ok? And eat it gracefully." He told me as the food was served. I nodded my head without caring about what he said. But I did as he said.(Cause I'm a good student. :D) Once we are done... L.joe said"Now we are going to the shopping mall to buy some clothes and I'm going to your house to see your clothes those that I don't like I'm gonna donate it." "What?!? You can't come over to my house!" I shouted at him. "What's rule number 3?" He asked smirking. I sighed and walked out of the shop leaving him behind. But soon he catch up. We walked side by side in silence till we reach a shopping mall. "Now all the clothes we are aiming to buy are cool and badass clothes ok? No nerdy clothes for ____ ok?" L.joe told me. I nodded and said"Ne teacher!" He smiled and we walked into the shopping mall. It's a very long time since I went there.... The feeling is back! The feeling of buying clothes is back! Just then I saw this long shirt that is very nice. It's plain but it look comfortable. I went up to it and touch it. It has a good quality! I'm gonna take it! But then l.joe came up to me and shaked his head saying"No no no! Cool and badass clothes!" I pouted and sighed... Then I saw a black singled, a baggy pants. It looks perfect! I took it and showed it to l.joe her nodded. And signaled me to go change. I smiled and walked in the changing room. I changed an look at myself. Perfect! I'm taking it! And bought it. L.joe smiled and said "let's go check out for more clothes!" I smiled and nodded . At the end of the day I bought many accorries and clothes for example a sleeveless clothe with a collar that has spikes on it. And a few sneakers." Now lets go to our house!" He hold me hands and started swinging it. I pull away my hand and say "Do we really need to go to my house?" He nodded my his head enthusiastically. I sighed and push him away then continue walking. "Hey!! Wait for me!" He shouted. " mehrong!" I said stinking out my tongue. Then laugh evilly. He shaked his head and ran forward to me. 

At the house. 

" oh my gosh!!!! You don't have any taste in clothes! Oh my gosh I think I can throw away your whole closet you know?!?!?" L.joe scream. "Don't exaggerate l.joe..." I said in a monotone. He was even pulling his hair and running from one side of the room to the other. Soon I can't take it anymore I shouted " excuse me?!?? Can you get a grip of yourself? It's my closet ok? If you all don't like it just donate it?!?!! And stop pulling your hair and running like a mad dog! It's givin me a headache!"( luckily my mom is not at home....) he stared at me and pouted. Finally he calmed down....Noe he is sitting on the side of my bed. I couldn't care less cause I was soo angry. We sat in silence until he said"I'm sorry____..." I smiled and nodded my head. "But I'm still gonna donate all your clothes that you have in your closet. " l.joe said sternly cossing his arms. "Ok teacher!"I giggled. He smiled and pat my head. " now take everything out!" I nodded. We folded my old clothes nice and put it on the bed. Just then, my house door open.... MY MOM IS BACK! Oh no!!!!!