Vampire....

People change....

 

Luhan stared at the floor blankly thinking about who he likes.
 
"Hyung, are you ok?" Kris asked, when he saw luhan. 
 
"Ya. I'm fine." Luhan replied and smiled sweetly at him. 
 
Kris nodded his head and left him without a word. Luhan sighed deeply and stared at the floor again.
 
~~ in lay's room~~
 
"Byunhun! Oh my gosh! I can't believe it! I thought I would never see you again!!" Lay exclaimed and hugged l.joe tightly.
 
"H-hyung... I-I can't BREATHE!" L.joe shouted, hitting his hyung's back.
 
"Oh! I'm sorry." Lay let go of him.
 
L.joe fixed his clothes and smiled at his hyung. 
 
"So... How's life?" L.joe asked to break the silence.
 
"~Awesome~" Lay sang.
 
"So good.... School is so so so boring.... It's good that you don't have to go school..." L.joe whined and pouted.
 
"Haha! Endure for 1 more year and you can graduate! But sadly... You have to work." Lay squeezed l.joe's cheeks and sticked out his tongue at him. 
 
"Hyung... Why don't you need to go work?" L.joe asked lying on lay's bed.
 
Lay was shocked by l.joe question. He didn't know what to say. He was flabbergasted. So he stood there motionless.
 
"Hyung?" L.joe shoot up from lay's bed. 
 
"H-huh?" Lay turned around. 
 
"Are you okay? Why are you not answering me?" L.joe asked pouting.
 
"Nothing." Lay muttered.
 
"So.... What you want be after to graduate?" Lay asked lying on his bed, making a star-shape.
 
"Erm... actually I don't know.... Idol?" L.joe asked. 
 
"Idol?" Lay questioned jotting up from his bed and stared at l.joe.
 
"It's a bad idea right? I know I'm not handsome...." L.joe muttered.
 
"No!!! You are damn handsome! It's just that I thought that you will want to be a doctor or something. And i wanted to be an idol since young! i didn't know we had the same dream! So I was just surprised that you said you wanted to be an idol." Lay said putting a hand on l.joe's shoulder.
 
"So... Should I go try an audition?" L.joe asked.
 
"Ya!! You should you should!!" Lay exclaimed. 
 
"My friends also want to be an idol...." L.joe said looking down. 
 
"That's good! You all can go together and debut as a group!" Lay screamed shaking l.joe. 
 
L.joe thought for a while and smiled. I know just what to do! L.joe thought and smiled sweetly. 
 
"I got to go now!" L.hoe shot up and ran to the
door.
 
"Now? Why...." Lay whined.
 
"Got something to do... I will come visit you! Love you!" L.joe shouted and exited.
 
"Love you too!!" L.joe heard lay scream.
 
L.hoe smiled to himself. Lay always knows how to make him smile. That's why l.joe love lay as a brother and a best friend. 
 
"I will be going first! Bye everybody!" L.joe shouted when he is at the main gate.
 
"But there some people that you haven't met! Like Tao and Chen! Who is now not at home...." Luhan awkwardly said but soon pouted.
 
"Haha... I will come visit all of you!" L.joe shouted and left. 
 
You were a bit sad that l.joe left. Your heart felt really heavy. Without knowing, you were putting on a long face. But, kris saw it. He was so sad that you were sad. He felt so jealous too. His eyes grew redder. Redder then it used to be and suppose to be. He suddenly felt like drinking human blood desperately. He really really need it now! Then he turned his head and his eyes saw you. Tasty blood.... He thought and smirk. He grabbed your arm and pulled you towards him. You didn't know what he was doing. He was too strong so you can't escape. His face went closer to your neck. You felt anxiety, so you look away from him.Then, something as sharp as a needle pierce into your bare neck. Your mouth went wide open. You wanted to scream but nothing came out. Your eyesight were blurry but you can see luhan running towards you, while xiumin was covering his mouth. Then suddenly your eyesight became very clear and the pain in the neck was gone. Then you felt the needle leaving your neck. You turned around to see kris wiping his mouth. Then he suddenly drop you. He covered his mouth and step back. He was flabbergasted. While you help yourself up and stood there motionless staring at him. You didn't know why he was like that. You didn't have any emotion running through you at that moment. 
 
"I'm so so sorry...." Kris bowed 90 degrees and ran out of the house in lighting speed. 
 
Usually you will not be able to see him doing that because he is too fast. But this time, you can see him clearly. You didn't bother to follow him. You just stood there and stare at the main gate. You didn't wear any emotions on your face.
 
"Are you okay?" Luhan grabbed your hand and turned you around to look at you. 
 
You didn't answer him. You just stare blankly at him. He looked at you and then straight into your eyes.He held back his breath and covered his mouth.He had a worried expression but you didn't have any emotions. After awhile, his eyes started tearing up. He quickly brought you into a tight hug. You didn't hug him back, you just let him hug you because you know you will never be able to pull away from him.
 
"______-ah... I'm sorry for what kris done to you...." Luhan whimpered. 
 
Once you heard him, you pulled away from the hug, surprisingly, you were able to do it easily. 
 
"What did he do to me?" You asked emotionless.
 
"He bit you. He bit your neck. You are no longer human. Like everybody in this house." Luhan told you, pointing to every direction.
 
"What's going on?" Lay asked from the stairs. 
 
"If I'm not human then... What am I?" You asked turning your head to look at xiumin, lay and luhan. 
 
"You... You are a vampire...." Luhan muttered looking away from you.
 
"I'm a what?" You went forward to him.
 
"You are a vampire! A VAMPIRE!" Luhan shouted.
 
You took a few steps back, because you were shocked by what luhan said. As you were about to trip, lay ran towards you and caught you in the spilt of seconds. 
 
What am I going to do? You thought....
 
~~~~~~~~
How is the story? I hope this chapter is fine... Please tell me how is the story. Thank you wry much! Thank you all for reading! Subscribe and comment! Love you all!