I can't help but cry....

People change....

 

My eyelids opened slowly. Bright light entered my small little eyes quickly, threatening my eyes to closed. I opened it again and saw many flowers. I sat up slowly and looked around. 
 
"Where am I?" I asked.
 
But my question wasn't answered. I stood up and I breathed in the air. It smelled like flowers. It has a very pleasant smell and it make me feel very very relaxed... I looked around carefully. I'm standing on a piece of land filled with many different flowers. I looked at the flowers but... I have never seen these flowers before. All different colours and it has different stye... I continued examining the flowers until I heard a deep voice.
"_____." 
 
My head immediately jolted up. And I saw a beautiful tall figure. However I can't see the face because the sun is shining on it, It took a step forward and I could see it clearly. 
 
"Kris!"I screamed. 
 
I dashed forward and hugged him. I can't believe it, I am hugging kris. I hugged him with all my might and I am very very pleased that I'm hugging kris. Kris patted my head and pulled away from the hug. He bent down and smiled sweetly at me. I smiled back showing my teeth. He squeezed my cheeks and kissed my forehead.
 
"I can't believe it! I thought you died." I blurted out. 
 
He didnt answer me and He just smile and carcassed my face. 
 
"____... You must be more alert next time... Do not let these incident happen again ok?" Kris said.
 
"Well.. I don't really have to care cause you would protect me right?" I answered smiled cheekily.
 
"I can't protect you anymore...." Kris muttered.
 
"Why?" I asked and looked up at him.
 
His face immediately turned solemn and he didn't look into my eyes. From his expression, I can tell that he has died and will leave me forever. I can't take this. My heart cracked into the million pieces and I broke into tears. And they wouldn't stop flowing. Kris hugged me tightly and kissed my wet cheeks.
 
"I'm so sorry... You died because of me... And... I lost such a good friend...And a person that.... I like..." I said but my voice was a little shaky. 
 
Kris hugged me harder. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. We stared into each other's eyes. His eyes attracted me and I don't even know I'm leaning forward. Soon, our lips touched each other. My heart bloomed. This kiss is different.... It's really different from the ones I kissed with luhan. My kiss with kris... Is slow and comfortable that makes me feel comfortable and happy. My heart with go faster. That's obvious but this is different.... Is this real love? But our kiss soon ended. He placed his head against mine.
 
"Kris.... I don't know who I like... I like you and luhan... I am horrible!!" I cried. 
 
"No... You are confused... I am sure you will choose between us. And the other reason is you have two handsome man who truly love you but one of them is not gonna be with you anymore... This is a goodbye kiss.... But, I will appear in your dreams when you need help... I will be your guide ok? Follow your heart, if you like luhan, go with him.... I wouldn't be angry with you... I never will. I will support you forever. I love you..." Kris told me, feeling bittersweet. 
 
I can't help but cry harder....