The picture! DELETE IT!!

People change....

 

Luhan pov.
 
We walked towards our house, as we were about to open the gate we heard people shouting.
 
"Hand me your phone!!" 
 
"Jerk!!!" 
 
"Delete it!!!" 
 
"No!!!"
 
"Losers!!!"
 
"Come catch me if you can!"
 
Was what I heard. Kris and I turned to look at each other and gave each other the 'what happen' face. We opened the door, only to find the furniture all over the place and toliet paper everywhere and three boys running about throwing random things around them. Lay three an eyeliner at Chen. While Tao threw a toliet paper at Chen. And Chen threw two frying pans at them! Thus, both of them got facepalmed. Kris and I both had the 'oh my god' face and our mouths were wide open. They ran and ran like nobody business. Then finally kris can't take it.
 
"Would you all stop running!!!!!" Kris shouted.
His face become very red due to the anger.
 
"Kris... Don't be angry...." I tried to calm him. 
 
He breathed in an out and calmed himself. The three hooligans stopped running and stood where they are completely scared.
 
"Chen.... You are finally back from your so called tour around the world. And now, you come back and make the whole place a mess." I sighed.
 
"Actually, I went to the so called tour around the world because I had a girlfriend but I dumped her because I know she doesn't really like me." Chen smiled.
 
"Girlfriend?" Kris said.
 
"Well... Ex girlfriend." Chen smiled
 
"Why? Jealous?" Chen smirked cheekily.
 
"What jealous! I'm so angry that you didn't tell us!" Kris shouted.
 
"That's right! Why didn't you tell us?!?" I shouted. 
 
"I'm not ready..." Chen muttered.
 
"Fine... Anyway.... WHY WERE YOU ALL RUNNING ABOUT?!" I shouted.
 
"Erm.... Because... Lay and Tao became a couple!" Chen exclaimed.
 
"WHAT?!?" Lay, Tao, kris and I screamed.
While Chen had a calm face and nodded his head.
 
Kris and I turned to face the 'couple'. 
 
"We are not a couple!" Both of them shouted. 
 
"Oh yea? Then what is this?" Chen took out his phone and show us.
 
Oh my gosh!! I put my hands on my cheeks and pulled my hands down thus making the 'oh my gosh' face like this😱. Kris eyes were popped out. We saw lay and Tao. Tao is back hugging lay and they were smiling. Without Chen telling both of us that Tao and lay is a couple, we already think that they were together. 
 
"See, couple!" Chen smiled.
 
"NO!" Both of them shouted.
 
"Yes!" Chen smirked.
 
"No!" Both of them shouted.
 
"Yes!" 
 
"No!" 
 
"Yes!"
 
"Noooooooo! Hyung!! Chen is trying to blackmail us!!" Tao shouted.
 
"No! Don't accuse!" Chen shouted and pointed at Tao.
 
"Tao is not accusing and don't at him like that!" Lay shouted and stood in front of Tao like he is trying to defend him. 
 
We all look at them with the very curious face.
 
"Are you sure you two are not together?" Kris asked.
 
"DUH!!" They both shouted.
 
Then suddenly the phone rang. It's lay phone.
 
"Hello?" 
 
"Brother! I'm coming to your house!" L.joe shouted.
 
"Oh really? When?" Lay asked smiling.
 
"Now!" L.joe shouted.
 
"NOW!?!?" Lay exclaimed.
 
"Yea! Oh.... I shouldn't come? Ok I don't come today." L.joe muttered.
 
"Nooooo! You can come! I will always welcome you!!" Lay shouted.
 
"Really? _____ is coming too." L.joe said.
 
"_____?" Lay raised his voice.
 
Kris immediately looked up and looked at lay. Jealousy filled me and my blood was boiling!!! I love ___ but I hate her too. My hormones are so weird! Why do i like both kris and _____! Why??? 
 
"About what time with you reach?" Lay asked. 
 
"We have been walking for 1 hour and 30 minutes. So..30 mins time?" L.joe said.
 
"Ok see you in 30 mins? Bye!" Lay said.
 
"Oh ok! Bye!" L.joe said. 
 
"We have to clean this place up! L.joe and _____ is coming." Lay announced. 
 
"Yea. We heard your conversation with him." Chen said.
 
"So we need to clean up now. Tao and lay arrange all the furniture. Chen clear all the toliet paper. Me and luhan will put all the things that you had thrown to the place it suppose to be." Kris commanded and everyone started packing in a second.
 
Within a few seconds, everyone is done! 
 
"Good job! You may have your meal." Kris smiled.
 
"Yay!!!" Chen exclaimed and ran to the kitchen to drink the red liquid.
 
Tao and lay who sent him death glares walked towards Chen whispered to each other something and soon have a sly smile on their faces. They must have planned something.
 
~~~~
Your pov
 
"My legs are hurting...." L.joe whined.
 
"Your stamina is really bad."I said.
 
"Why don't you feel tired?" L.joe panted.
 
"Well I train a lot." I muttered.
 
"Oh really?" L.joe asked.
 
"Duh! Stupido!"I responded.
 
"What the heck? What word is that?" L.joe asked.
 
"It's a new word created by me! Stupido means a person that is really stupid." I beamed in pride.
 
L.joe used his hand and knocked my head but I don't feel any pain. I feel like laughing at his little strength but I decided not to and act like its really painful. Because he doesn't know I'm a vampire.
 
"Ouch!!" I awkward shouted.
 
"You look so fake when you did that. I know it's not pain. Next time I should use more strength." L.joe nodded his head.
 
Yea yea whatever. It's still not gonna hurt. I thought and giggled to myself. L.joe just sent me a death glare and walked ahead of me. Soon, we reached exo m house.
 
"!!" 
 
"SHUT UP YOU!!"
 
"HELP!!!!" 
 
"SAY CHEESE!!!" 
 
Once we heard it, we dashed into the house. Surprisingly we see no one in the living room.
 
"AHHHH!!!"
 
We heard from the kitchen and ran towards the kitchen only to find Chen in wearing his boxers. Hehe.... He's half now.... HAHAHA!!! I burst out laughing. L.joe was laughing even harder! He was literally rolling on the floor!! Lay and Tao were giggling to themselves and they were staring at someone's phone.
 
"What's going on?" Kris asked and walked into the kitchen. 
 
"THEY WERE GOING TO ME!! GANG !!" Chen screamed and used his hands to cover his bare chest.
 
Once I heard him scream, I broke down into tears! This scene is too funny! Kris and luhan can't help but laugh too. Chen look sooooo funny! 
 
"Tao and lay what did you two do again?" Luhan asked sighing.
 
"We didn't do anything!" They both said, half laughing. 
 
"Oh yea? Then why is Chen half ?" Kris laughed.
 
"Cause he striped in front of us and told us to take a picture of him!" Lay laughed hysterically.
 
"Yea! You want to see it? This one he is completely !" Tao said and showed it to kris and luhan.
 
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! They both laughed hysterically and kris was like banging the door trying to control his laugh. While luhan was jumping around laughing and shaking kris. They look so happy! So I laughed along with them even though i didn't see the picture. L.joe who was laughing for like the whole process, stood up rubbing his stomach. 
 
"I'm tired.... Stomach hurt.... Haha.." He laughed lightly. 
 
Then the mischievous Tao went to show l.joe the photo. 
 
"OH MY GOSH!! HAHAHA!!! Look at him!! His shocked face! His body! Ahahaha!!" L.joe burst out laughing again.
 
He hit his stomach several times and even had tears in his eyes.
 
"Hahaha...." He laughed for the last time and breathed slower. 
 
"Done laughing?" Chen gave a very straight face.
 
Chen look soooo pissed.... I'm scared. I wanna escape! We all stared at his cold expression until he finally spoke.
 
"Done?" Chen asked again.
 
Silence embraced us....
 
"Good..." Chen muttered.
 
Silence again....
 
"WHAT THE HECK GUYS!!! WHY DID YOU TWO TAKE PICTURE OF ME!! WHY?! WHY DID ALL OF YOU LAUGH AT ME??? WHY?!? DON'T YOU ALL HAVE FEELINGS?" Chen shouted, vending his anger on us.
 
"Oh yea? DON'T YOU HAVE FEELINGS TOO? YOU TOOK PICTURE OF ME AND LAY WANTING TO BLACKMAIL US! NOW, WE ARE LETTING YOU GET A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE!" Tao shouted.
 
I was shock. I never seen Tao that angry. Chen looked down on the floor and guilt engraved him.
 
"I'm so sorry...." Chen apologise.
 
"We will forgive you on one condition." Lay and Tao said together. 
 
They turned and looked at each other and you can see their devil horns coming out.
 
"BE OUR SERVANT FOR ONE YEAR!" They screamed.
 
~~~~~~
 
Hey everyone! Kyuhae4ever here! Hope you all enjoy this chapter! Subscribe and comment! Thank you!