Chapter 29

People change....

 

Your pov.
 
Servant? Chen is NEVER NEVER EVER gonna agree to that. Even I won't agree with that. When Tao and lay are together, they can do anything, ANYTHING. I pity Chen.
 
"Ok!" Chen enthusiastically.
 
"DEAL!" The both evil guys exclaimed. 
 
They pinky promised each other. While doing that, Tao and lay are secretly smirking at each other.
 
"Chen.... Will you get a cup of my favorite drink?" Lay asked smiling happily.
 
"Ok." Chen smiled and walked slowly to the kitchen.
 
"Can you be quick?!?" Tao shouted.
 
"Who are you to demand me?" Chen retaliated.
 
"I'm your master! You are my servant!" Tao and lay shouted together.
 
Chen face sulked and ran to the kitchen. Tao and lay giggled happily at each other and even hi-five. Luhan, kris and I sighed a big sigh. 
 
Then suddenly the phone rang. Kris ran to get it.
 
"Hello?"
"Hello?"
 
"Yes?" Kris asked.
 
"Hyung! I'm l.joe! Hehe! I HAVE A GOOD NEWS TO TELL YOU ALL!!!!!" L.joe screamed into the phone.
 
"Ouch.... Don't scream...."kris sighed.
 
"I'm sorry.... I will..... I GOT INTO THE COMPANY!!! IM GONNA BE AN IDOL!!!" L.joe screamed again.
 
"REALLY?!?!?" Kris screamed to her also.
 
Then they both screamed like a girl. Kris was jumping and screaming and smiling like an idiot!
 
"OMG! I'm so glad for you!" Kris smiled.
 
"What's the good news?" Lay walked up and shaked kris shoulders.
 
"L.joe got INTO THE COMPANY!!!" Kris shouted.
 
Ahhhhhhh!! Lay jumped around and skipped around kris and they were screaming.
 
"He got into the company?" You asked.
 
Lay and kris nodded. I screamed and everyone did! We were so happy for him!
Then, Chen stopped and walked up to the phone.
 
"So... L.joe.... When are you leaving?" Chen asked seriously.
 
"Tomorrow." L.joe replied.
 
Everyone froze at their places and silence embraced everyone.
 
"No.... Don't leave...." Lay whined.
 
Jealousy filled Tao but Tao contained it.
 
"I know... But lay... I want to pursue my dream...." L.joe muttered.
 
"You are right...." Lay whined.
 
"I'm sorry..." L.joe apologised.
 
"It's ok... Go pursue your dream! I support you!" Lay smiled but tears covered his vision.
 
"Thank you...." L.joe smiled tearing up.
 
"Ok bye...." Both of them said.
 
"Wait!" I shouted.
 
I ran to the phone.
 
"L.joe.... Call us whenever you can. And don't forget anyone of us! Never! And I'm your best friend forever right?" I asked.
 
Kris flamed but bit his lips to stop himself.
 
"Yep! Forever friends! I LOVE YOU!" L.joe shouted.
 
"I LOVE YOU TOO!" You shouted back.
 
"Ok bye~" both of us smiled.
 
~at l.joe place~
 
L.joe pov.
 
I feel so so happy! The happiness in me is like so overwhelming! Ah~ then there is an cold aura filled the room. Chills were sent down m spine and the temperature in the room dropped. I shivered slightly and wrapped my arms around my chest trying to keep myself warm. Then I saw a shadow outside my window. It looks like a lady. I walked closer to the window and saw an enchanting looking lady. She has beautiful features and a pair of red eyes the same as ___.... I didn't have any feelings for her although I found her exceptionally beautiful. 
 
"Erm.... Is there anything I can help you?" I asked.
 
"Yes." She replied.
 
"I'm soo young." She smiled.
 
"Hi." I waved.
 
She smiled sweetly and than her smiled faded.
 
"May I come in?" She asked.
 
"Yes. Anyways what do you want me to help you?" I asked.
 
"Help me get rid of _____." She smirked.
 
~~~~~
Hi~ I'm sorry! I'm not very happy with this chapter actually.... I hope everyone will tell me how was it:) thank u! Love you all! That soo young is not girls generation soo young is just a name I suddenly thought of:)