Luhan

People change....

 

Your pov
Oh xi luhan.... Cool.
 "What are you doing in the woods?" He asked again.
 "Oh... I was following my friend.... He suddenly pushed me away and run away.... He run very fast...."I explain. Opps! I think I said too much....
 "You talking about kris?" He asked. How does he know?! 
"You know my friend kris?!?" You shouted.
 "Yeah... His my buddy. We live together!" He exclaimed. He covered his mouth after that. He looked away from me and rubbed the back of his neck. 
"Do you live in the forest?" I asked tilting my head to see his full face. 
"Ya why do you ask? I know it's weird but I can't live in the city." He said looking down. 
"Why not?" I asked.
"I can't tell you.... I'm sorry...." He said looking away from the floor. 
"You can trust me! I'm trustable!" I said and shaked his arms profusely. 
"I really can't.... I'm sorry...." He pulled his arm away. You pouted. 
"Come on.... Pleaseeeeeeeeee?" I begged using your agyeo. 
"I'm sorry I can't...." He said looking away. 
"~Eh.....~ pleaseeeeee? Luhan oppa?" You said shaking his left arm. 
Luhan pov
Aish... She's using her agyeo... Its soooooo cute! I feel like pinching her cheeks. Did.... Did she just call me oppa? 
Your pov
"No _____! No! I really REALLY can't tell you! Why do you wan to know anyways?" Luhan screamed in my face. I was flabbergasted! I stepped backwards an looked down.
"I just want to know how kris is doing.... He don't go out in the open, he only stays in the bushes. I don't know why! I... I... I just want to know if kris is ok.... He just left just now... I don't even know why he did that. I just want to know if he's alright. I just want to know if he eats well... If he sleeps well.... Now I know that he's living with you, I'm less worried but...." I said and tears falling out of my eyes. 
"He's alright. He sleeps well, eats well, in fact very very well. He's living his life to the fullest. He's living the life!" He said with gusto. 
"Happy to hear that!" I smiled. 
"If he's living with me, I will take care of him and make sure he's alright." He said patting my shoulder. Thanks a lot luhan.... I smile at him.
"Hey. I think you got to go home. It's getting really late...." Luhan said pointing up to the sky. 
I check my phone and saw nine new messages. ALL FROM L.JOE! Why he keep messaging me?
 One of the mssage: HEY!!!! Are you home?!?!
The other message: WHY DIDN'T YOU MESSAGE ME!!!! 
The other message: YOUR MOM SAY YOU ARE NOT HOME!!!! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?!?
The other message: Seriously.... ____.... Don't scare me.... I'm sorry for using caps for the words... Please reply....
L.joe.... I message him back: Hey... Chill.... Thanks for worrying for me... But you know.... I'm fine... I just forgot to message you. I'm just eating my supper with my friend. Then I look at luhan and said " Thanks luhan.... It's really nice meeting you.... I hope we meet again. When I come visit kris, I will come to visit you as well ok? Seeya!" 
"Ok bye!" Luhan waved. I waved back and walked out of the forest.
"Hey! What the?!? You come home sooo late...." Someone shouted from behind. It's l.joe... Very odvious....
"Sorry.... I just went out." I told him.
"But... But... At least you must tell me!" He shouted back. I looked away irritated that he's over reacting. 
"I'm over reacting right? I'm sorry... I must have sound like some naggy person..." L.joe said looking down.
You slightly smiled and repiled" It's ok. Anyway it's late lets go home." 
"Kay!" He's face lighten up and we walked home happily. 
~~~~~~~~
Hope you all like this story! Kyuhae4ever here! Comment and subscribe! Thank you! <3 I just wrote a new story! Please go have a look at it! If you are a infinite,myungjong and donggyu fan. Please go look at it!!! Thank you <3