Being an idol is our dream...

People change....

 

You seriously didn't know that it was so easy to tell your mom that you were a vampire. Awesome mom! You thought and smiled.
Kris saw it and wondered what you were thinking.
Why does kris keep on looking at ____? Luhan thought and pouted.
It's so fun to look at the three of them! Lay thought and squealed silently at himself.
Then someone appeared in front of kris. That person looks like a cute little panda. That person is..... Tao. Tao smiled at kris ,then at lay then luhan. He turned his head and faced you. His facial expression changed. To a cold look.
 
"Who are you?" Tao asked coldly. 
 
You were kind of scared because his eyes were piercing into your eyes. But, you told yourself to be strong and look straight into his eyes. Then, without you knowing.... The whole world slowed down and stopped. Tao moved slowly towards the statue you. He walked around you with his hands crossed like a investigator. 
 
"She's special.... She can actually look straight into my eyes... Special... How can she do it? Nobody has looked into my eyes when I give them my death glare...." Tao said nodding his head. 
 
"Should I continue the time now? Yea I think I should." Tao smiled and continued the time by flicking his fingers.
 
"Hello! My name is Tao!" Tao said cheerfully. 
 
Is he bipolar? Cause 1 second ago he was giving me a death glare, the next second, he is smiling at me and introducing himself. You smiled awkwardly. 
 
"Hi. I'm _____. Nice to meet you!" You said awkwardly. 
 
"Nice to meet you too!!" Tao said enthusiastically. 
 
Yep! He is bipolar! You confirmed.
 
"Where did you go just now?" Kris asked.
 
"Oh! I went to refill the jar. It's running out of blood." Tao said gesturing a little. 
 
Blood? I feel so bad.... You thought and pouted. Luhan saw you and walked over to your side. 
 
"Hey... Don't feel bad ok?" Luhan comforted you. 
 
Thanks luhan.... You understand me so well.... You wide widely showing your teeth. Luhan laughed at your cuteness and pinched your cheeks. Your eyes opened out wider due to shock. Luhan giggled and poked your cheeks. You slapped his hands away and poked his cheeks. It's pretty fun! His cheeks is soo soo soft! And it feels like you are poking a baby's cheeks! Soon, you grew addicted to poking his cheeks and didn't realized that kris was sending death glares at luhan. 
 
"Kris is jealous...." Lay whispered to Tao. 
 
"When did you become a gossiper?" Tao asked, whispering back. 
 
"These few days." Lay replied back.
 
"So what's the latest update?" Tao asked.
 
"Kris likes ____. And luhan likes...." Lay stopped and looked down.
 
"Likes who?" Tao asked getting more and more curious. 
 
Should I tell Tao? Lay thought.
~~~~ 
L.joe pov.
 
L.joe called up all s and ask them to meet up. Once they all reached his house. He clapped his hands to give their attention to him. 
 
"Guys.... We all have the same dream right?" L.joe asked.
 
"Yeah... Being an idol... But... It's so difficult..." Chunji said.
 
"Yeah... It's is difficult! There is highly any chance we will get in...." C.a.p sighed.
 
"Hey! Why so negative? If we never give it a try, we will never know if we can get in the company? We must try! It's not like we are very ugly. We are so so handsome!" L.joe exclaimed.
 
They slightly smiled but it soon disappeared. 
 
"It's true... But... We can't be so sure..." Ricky said.
 
"Come on! Do we want to be an idol?" L.joe shouted. 
 
"Yes!" The whole teamed screamed.
 
"Then we should not let any negative thoughts stop us from being idols!" L.joe shouted. 
 
"Yeah!" The team cheered.
 
"Now lets go to the company and show them what we got!" C.a.p shouted. 
 
They all cheered and left the house.
 
~~ 
Hey! Short chapter... Sorry... Very busy these days.... Comment, subscribe and enjoy! <3 thanks