kris plan...

People change....
L.Joe pov. After eating the vegetable, i felt a weighy lifted from me. And i feel very releaxed and happy. I smile lightly and breathed in the cool air. I love being free.... I ran towards ______ place I'm seconds. Not feeling any tiredness, I crushed into lay when he was walking in the house. I completely forgot to stop myself from running. We landed on open of each other. I swallowed a litter and looked away from lay. "What do you want?" Lay asked coldly not even looking at me. Lay never ever spoke coldly to me before... I have to explain every single thing to him.. But.. No time now! Cause I have to bring ____ away. "Lay... I will explain to you later But Kris asked me to bring _____ to another country or not she will be in danger." I said. Lay looked at me suspiciously and stared at Me awhile. "You have to believe me... "I look at him desperately. He nodded and asked _____ to come down quickly. "YES SIR! PLEASE DON'T RUSH ME OR I WILL BE SLOWER!!!"______ screamed loudly from her room. I could imagine her in her room rolling her eyes while she said that! I silently laughed and smiled lightly. No one pov. Without l.Joe knowing, Lay saw l.Joe laughing to himself. Lay smiled as he sees his bestfriend smiling. "HEY YOU BETTER COME DOWN NOW, OR I WILL THE LIFE OUT OF YOU!"Lay shouted back and crossed his arms. Once Lay said that, memories of him killing Kris played in his head, tears cover his eyes like curtains covering windows. But he simply blinked it away when he heard ______ zooming down. _______ stood in front of Lay and pouted angrily and crossed her hands cutely. "Dad! You are so evil! Can't you just wait?"_____ asked and whacked lay's arm. Dad?!? L.Joe thought. "L.Joe have something to tell you."Lay simply said and pointed at l.Joe who is awkwardly standing. _____Stared at l.Joe and scoffed. "What are you here for? Killing Kris is enough huh? Coming to kill me is it?" ______ asked and walked towards l.Joe. l.Joe blood boiled and he glared at her. *Calm down calm down... you are doing fine* Kris voice said calmly. L.Joe smiled and breathed in. "No But... Kris said that you have to go another country to stay for awhile..."l.Joe said. She raised an eyebrow and laughed hysterically. L.Joe looked at her weirdly and sighed. *Tell her to believe you and tell luhan to follow her* Kris voice said in his mind. "Oh OK." L.Joe responded aloud gaining weird stare from the other two. "Kris told me ask luhan to go with you. Trust me ____ it's important for you to leave soon.." I.Joe plead and held onto _____ hands. She stared at lay and then at l.Joe. Lay nodded his head and sighed. ______ looked at him and sighed heavily.. "OK... I believe you.. luhan went for a hunt.. when he is back, we will leave." ______ said and looked into l.Joe eyes. "Really? That's great!"l.Joe exclaimed and hugged ______. "Thank you for believing me..."l.Joe smiled. _____ hugged him back and smiled sweetly. ~~~~~~~~~~ Want to know what happened in the castle? Yes? No? Yes? No? Whether the answer is No, I'm gonna say it still:))) ~~~~~~~~~~ As she was about to open Kris mouth, his eyes jolted open and grabbed her wrist. Kris glared at her and squeezed her wrist making her drop the bottle. The bottle fell and broke into pieces. The liquid escaped and burned the floor like acid causing smoke to give off. "Poisonous huh? You stupid gal.. I know I'm hot and everything, But get over me." He scoffed and smirked. She glared at him and tried at get out of his grip. "It's impossible for you to come alive..." she said and stared at him. "Interesting right? Huh. Do you want me that much?" Kris asked and looked down deep in thought. I wonder if this would work out as planned.. kris thought and tapped his chin. She blushed furiously and looked away. "If you leave my friends alone..I will give you a chance.." he said and sighed, looking down. She smiled widely. "Deal. You must be a man of your words alright?" She said and sat beside Kris. He loudly sighed and nodded. My life ... Kris thought and pecked her cold cheeks.