Chapter 2

My ALMOST Perfect Lovestory

 

 
 
SEOHYUN's POV
 
 
After I ended the call with Yoona Unnie, I continue to drive since the light turned green.
 
 
But then......
 
 
O___________O
 
 
 
SSCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRREEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
 
 
As I was crossing the intersection, a car suddenly appear in front of me so I step on my break to avoid the car.
 
 
"O-Oh Gosh! A-Am I still alive?!" I slowly hold my face and arms  to check  if there's some injuries, good thing I got nothing. 
 
 
 
*knock*
 
 
*knock*
 
 
I was still regaining my soul since I thought it was gone when I saw the car in front of me, when somebody knocks on my window.
 
 
OMO! Is he the driver of the car? Did I bump him?! No! I'm quite sure I didn't bump on anything because when I stepped on my break I led my car to the sideways.
 
 
 
I open the door and went out of my car.
 
 
"Ahjussi! Are you hurt? Did I hurt  you? How about your car? Is there any damage? I'm really sorry, I think I was really driving too fast because I'm already late. I'm really sorry Ahjussi, I'll pay whatever damage I cause you." Then I gave him a bow.
 
 
"It's fine Agasshi. I'm so sorry. It's my fault, I didn't see the traffic light. I wasn't  hurt nor my car, I was just sent by my boss to check if you have any damage."Then he points a car behind me.
 
 
"See? No damage at all." he added.
 
 
"Can you make it faster, Ahjussi! Deal with her faster! I need to get to the office now!" I was about to tell the man in front of me when I heard someone shouted inside the car behind me.
 
 
 
That voice, It's impossible. I can't be mistaken, I know that voice well.
 
 
 
"If ever you felt something painful please give me a call. I'm really sorry. I'll get going."he handed me card then he bowed at me and ran to their car.
 
 
 
That voice, I know it's HIM. I slowly turned my head at my back, only to see the car leaving and then I saw a figure of a man sitting at the back seat.
 
 
 
"Oppa?" It's him. It's really him. I can't be wrong!
 
 
I ran to chase the car. "OPPA!!" But I failed. The car was running too fast.
 
 
 
"He's back.He's really back."
 
 
I fixed myself before I drive again. I'll just find out later if it's really him what I saw a while ago but for now, I need to be in the office. I might be hallucinating, yeah, that's possible, I used to imagine things especially If I lack sleep.
 
 
 
After a short drive I manage to reach Y.S Designs, I immediately ran to where the conference room is, Yoona texted me a while ago saying that the CEO just arrived and was looking for me.
 
 
 
"You're so late. If you'll continue being like this, you won't last long here." A girl of the same age told me when I reach the door of the conference room.
 
 
 
"I-I'm sorry.." That's all I manage to say.
 
 
 
She was about to say something when the door opened.
 
 
 
"Hyunnie! Why are you late? I was already worried." It was Yoona Unnie.
 
 
 
"I-I'm sorry Unnie, I got--in--to--" I wasn't able to continue what I'll say when I saw a very familiar figure behind Yoona Unnie, talking to I think one of the board member.
 
 
 
"Ah! Mr. Jung," I think Yoona Unnie noticed that I was looking at the person behind her.
 
 
"Ne?" Then he looked at me. But I was surprise with what I saw at his face, it's nothing but coldness.
 
 
 
"This is Miss Seo, you're new secretary, Miss Seo, I would like you to meet, Mr. Jung, the new CEO of Y.S Designs." I was shocked with what I heard. He's the CEO? He owns this company? How come I didn't know about him?
 
 
 
"Miss Seo?" Yoona Unnie slightly tap my arm.
 
 
"Ne?"
 
 
"It's nice to meet you, Miss Seo, I hope we'll get along well." The new CEO suddenly said. What's this? He's pretending he doesn't know me at all? I bit my lower lip and heave a sigh before I speak.
 
 
"I-It's nice meeting you too, Hwejangnim. Please treat me well." Then I slightly bowed at him.
 
 
 
"So I guess, I'll leave Mr.Jung to you, show him around, okay?" Yoona Unnie said oblivious of the tension that I'm feeling.
 
 
"Ne. No problem Director." I gave her a bow before she leaves.
 
 
"I would like to see my office before you show me around the building." He told me.
 
 
"Ne. This way please." I lead him to the elevator.
 
 
Nobody dare to talk when we were inside the elevator. Is he still mad? Of course, he'll get mad, Don't be so stupid SeoHyun.
 
 
 
"This will be your new office. I-I'll be sharing an office with you." He just nod while he walked to his table.
 
 
 
"This will be my table?" He asked.
 
 
"Ne.."
 
 
"And for the phone line, my phone is connected to your line so I'll be receiving all of the calls, whether it's for busisness or personal calls." I said as I walk near his table while he took his seat on his swivel chair. Looking around at the place. Without even looking at me. Is this what he wants? That we'll treat each other as if we're just stranger.
 
 
No. I don't want this kind of treatment.
 
 
 
"H-Have you been well?" I  manage to ask him trying to suppress the tears that would come out.
 
 
"Ah, Where's the documents that I need to read?" Instead of answering my questions he looked straight on my eyes and ask for the documents.
 
 
I bit my lower lip and smile trying to hide my tears,
 
 
 
"Here." I gave him the documents he needed.
 
 
 
"Okay. Let's continue the tour." Then he stand up. "What's behind this door?"
 
 
 
"T-That, T-That's the document room. It has a-all the files that you need. A-And this door" I opened the door next to the document room, "This is your comfort room"
 
 
 
O______O
 
 
I was surprised when I felt his breath on my neck which means he was already behind me. "D-Do you still want to continue the t-tour,hwejangnim?" I manage to ask despiteof my nervousness.
 
 
 
"Yes, ofcourse." He said in a husky voice. >__<
 
 
 
I closed the door which made him step backward I took that chance to walk away from him.
 
 
 
"We'll go to your pad now, Hwejangnim." I said when I already calm myself.
 
 
 
"I have a pad?" He asked
 
 
 
"Yes. I-It's actually a CEO's private place. Please follow me." I went out of the office without waiting for his answer. 
 
 
 
When we reach his pad, I quickly pressed the passcode without saying anything. 
 
 
 
"This is your private place," I opened the door for him. 
 
 
When he enter the room, I almost lost my breath when he walk pass through me.
 
 
 
"N-Nobody is allowed to enter this room aside from you and me." I continue, hiding my nervousness. Seohyun! Get back to your senses! >___<
 
 
"Only you and me?" He asked then he walk to where I am standing so I step backward.
 
 
 
"Y-Yes. Uhh.. I-I will be cleaning this pad for you."
 
 
 
"Ahhh, you'll clean? Okay."
 
 
"Yes."
 
 
When he was near in my spot I turned around and went to the doorway. 
 
 
"And by the way  the passcode hasn't been changed. It's still the standard code. Would you like to change it now?" I asked while opening the case where the passcode is located
 
 
"Change? Hmm, Let's see.." He suddenly hold the passcode case which made him touch my hand. At that moment I feel like the time freeze and I can't hear anything but my loud heartbeat. Then I heard his breathings on my neck.
 
"Y-Yes, w-what p-passc-code d-d-o you want?" I said almost a whisper. Suddenly I feel like I can't breathe anymore.
 
 
"KISS ME." 
 
 
 
Author's Note:
 
I re uploaded Chapter two, I don't exactly know what happens. I was just typing my chapter 3 when I noticed it's missing.>___< Thanks to Luxubu for notifying me..:)