Chapter 7

My ALMOST Perfect Lovestory

 

 

“It’s been a long time, Kim Hyun Jae ssi.” Seohyun said looking straight to the girl in front of her. She was trembling but good thing Yoona was holding her cold hands tightly.

 

“Who is she?” She heard Yoona whispered behind her.

 

“I thought, my fiancée is just joking when he told me that you are his secretary.” HyunJae said her arm still linked on YongHwa’s arm.

 

Seohyun smiled.

 

“Ne. small world, isn’t it? Who would have thought we’ll still see each other again?”

 

 

“Right. Never did I imagine that I will see you again. Not in this kind of situation. I mean you and my future husband working together, don’t you find it a little awkward?”  HyunJae said smiling.

 

“Aniyo. I don’t see anything wrong with working with your future husband.”

 

“Good. Just do your job well and make sure that you will be his secretary. Only his secretary.” Hyun Jae said still smiling.

 

 

Seohyun smiled, then she looked at their linked arms then to Yonghwa who doesn’t show any expression and finally to HyunJae.

 

“Ottokke? I don’t think I can promise you that. I’m not the old JooHyun that you know. It’s been five years HyunJae-ah. And in those five years that passed, I learned how to take what’s originally mine. And I don’t like sharing it with other people.”

 

 

“Mwo?!” The smile on HyunJae’s face was gone then she  removed her arm to Yonghwa.

 

 

“You know that I am still your fiancee’s wife. Legally.” Seohyun smiled as if she just wins a lottery.

 

 

HyunJae was about to walked forward but YongHwa stopped her.

 

“Keumanhe HyunJae-ah. Keumanhe.” YongHwa whispered.

 

 

“Ah! By the way, Hwejangnim, Ms.Im said she have to give you something.” Then Seohyun looked at Yoona who was still confused on what’s going on. “Right, Miss Im?”

 

 

“What is it Ms. Im?” YongHwa asked Yoona while Seohyun go on her table.

 

“Oh? Ah, here. It’s the flash drive where I compiled all the files that you will be needed for the first board meeting. I was thinking of explaining you the details but it seems like you’re kinda busy. So maybe I’ll just go back tomorrow.”

 

“No. It’s okay. HyunJae is going.” Yonghwa said looking at HyunJae who was still glaring at Seohyun.

 

 

“Ne? Oppa!” HyunJae complained.

 

 

“HyunJae-ah. I still have a lot of things to do. We can talk about this some other time.”

 

 

“Fine!” HyunJae grabbed her bag in the couch. She stopped at Seohyun’s table. “We’re not yet done.” She whispered enough for Seohyun to hear.

 

 

Seohyun smiled. “Then, I will see you again Miss Hyun Jae.” She then bowed before HyunJae left the room banging the door.

 

 

After HyunJae leaves the room Yoona then started to discuss the details to YongHwa while Seohyun gave them coffee before she continue to do her task.

 

 

Not long after, Yoona take her leave and the room was suddenly filled with silence.

 

 

Seohyun only talks to Yonghwa when there’s a phone call for him or when Yonghwa is asking her something. Yonghwa is wondering why Seohyun keeps on ignoring her or rather why does his secretary so quiet today.“Is it because of HyunJae?” YongHwa can’t help but to think about this. He keeps on staring at Seohyun who is very busy with her paper works.

 

 

While looking at her, Yonghwa can’t help but remember the first time he saw Seohyun who was a very innocent student in their University at that time.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Ya! Are you listening?” Jonghyun, one of my closest classmates suddenly snapped his fingers in front of me. We are on the cafeteria since it’s our break time.

 

“Ne? W-What were you saying?” I looked at him then back to the girl who was eating alone not too far from our table. I think this is the first time I saw an angel in this University. She looks so cute munching her food. How can a girl looked so pure while eating?

 

 

“Who are you looking at?” Then he followed where I’m looking at.

 

 

“Ya, Don’t tell me..She’s your next target?!” Jonghyun looks so surprised.

 

“What? What are you saying?” Then I continued eating.

 

 

“Ya, spare Joohyun from your dirty tactics. She’s..She’s different, okay?She’s not like the other girls in this school.” Jonghyun said.

 

“Do you like her?” I asked then he started to laugh.

 

 

“You know I don’t date nerds.” Jonghyun said while drinking his soda.

 

“Nerds? She doesn’t look like one.” I said then looked at the girl whom Jonghyun called Joohyun.

 

 

“She’s my classmate and she’s the smartest in our class. People call her nerd because she doesn’t have so many friends here and she doesn’t talk that much. She spends most of her time in the library and from what I know, she never had any boyfriend. Boring, isn’t it? That’s why. Spare the innocent Joohyun. You’re just going to waste your time.” He explained.

 

 

“Really? Well, I find her interesting. Should I start going to the library then?” I said still eyes on her. My Angel.

 

 

“Yes..You should----MWO?!?!” Everybody looked at our table when Jonghyun shouted including her. So I smiled to her who looked so surprised but it didn’t take so long. She went back to eating.

 

 

“Why? Why are you shouting?! Aish!” I said annoyingly.

 

“Y-You’re not serious, right? I mean..”

 

 

“Well, Let’s see. I’m going. I still have classes.” Since its Wednesday, we have different schedule so I stand up and leave him, I stopped walking when I passed to her table. She’s busy reading a book.  I continued walking.

 

“Not now YongHwa. Not now.” I muttered to myself before I pulled the glass door and leave the cafeteria.

 

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

 

“Hwejangnim?” Yonghwa snapped back from reality when he heard her voice.

 

 

“Y-Yes?” Then he looked at Seohyun who was standing in front of his table.

 

“I’m done encoding the file that you asked me.” Seohyun gave Yonghwa the folder.

 

“What’s wrong with him?” Seohyun can’t help but ask that to herself. Her boss acts really weird after his fiancée leaves.

 

 

“Do you still need anything?” She asked.

 

 

“No. Nothing.” Yonghwa said looking at her.

 

 

“Then, I’ll take my leave.” Seohyun then bowed.

 

 

“Leave? Are you going home already?” Yonghwa suddenly asked.

 

 

“Yes.” Seohyun answered although she’s confused.

 

 

“It’s almost six o’clock, hwejangnim.” She added.

 

 

“Did I space out that long? Tch! Get back to your senses YongHwa.” He scolded himself.

 

He saw Seohyun bowed at him before leaving the room.

 

 

After Seohyun left the room, Yonghwa fixed his things then left the room.

 

“How dare her leave me in that room? She’s not doing her job properly. Aish!” YongHwa keeps on talking to himself while waiting for the elevator to open.

 

 

He is on his way to the car park when he saw Seohyun talking and smiling to JiHoo, holding hands while the guy opened the door of his car to let Seohyun in.

 

 

“Is he the reason why you left me JooHyun?”

 

THE NEXT DAY:

 

 

Yonghwa is early today for reasons he doesn’t know. Maybe because he remembered that Mr. Han will be visiting today. He needs to close the deal with Mr. Han to impress his father. It’s not that his father doesn’t trust him but it’s because his father keeps on mentioning Seohyun’s name inside their house. He needs to do something about it. He needs to divert his attention. Since HyunJae keeps on complaining about it.

 

 

“Anneonghaseyo Mr.President.” The girl in the reception area of his office greeted him.

 

He just nods to the girl. He remembered how HyunJae was so frustrated with this girl yesterday.

 

 

He just nods before he opens the door.

 

 

He saw Seohyun talking to a guy, almost the same age like his father, but what surprise him was that Seohyun and the guy looks so close. She never saw Seohyun laugh this way since he came.

 

 

“Oh, Hwejangnim has arrived.” Seohyun smiled when she saw Yonghwa entered the room.

 

 

“Mr. Han, I would like you to meet, our new CEO, Mr. Jung Yong Hwa. Hwejangnim, He’s Mr. Han Jae Hwa, the President of BCK Company.” Seohyun cheerfully introduced them to each other. They shook their hands sincerely.

 

“Do you need coffee, Hwejangnim?” Seohyun asked on a calm manner which made Yonghwa shocked.

 

 

“Oh..Y-Yes. Please.”

 

 

Seohyun then turned around to make coffee only to find out that there are no coffee granules left.

 

“Oh, I forgot to get stocks on the pantry.” She whispered. So she entered the the document room since the pantry is located inside this room.

 

 

“I hope you wouldn’t mind if I am this close to Miss Seo. Seohyun did something risky for me in the past.” Mr. han started when she saw Seohyun entered a room.

 

 

“Ah, really.” Is the only thing YongHwa can say.

 

 

“Seohyun is the reason why I am enjoying my second life. She saved me from an almost car accident, since then I have always treated her as my daughter. If only I have son, I would love her to be my daughter in law.” Mr. Han said smiling.

 

“You’re lucky to have Seohyun as your secretary. She’s a very hard working girl.”

 

 

“I know. Thank you.”

 

 

Then they both smiled when Seohyun came out of the room holding a box of coffee granules.

 

 

“Oh, I heard you are engaged? Congratulations on your engagement. I hope to meet your future wife.” Seohyun suddenly felt cold when she heard this as she came out of the room. She just pretended she’s not listening to their conversation.

 

“Yes. I’m sure you will.” She heard YongHwa answered.

 

 

Seohyun then heard footsteps coming so after she started brewing some coffee, she opened the door.

 

But her smile soon fade away when she saw who’s on the door.

 

“Wow! You’re so fast. I was about to knock.” HyunJae said smiling. A fake smile

 

Seohyun just bowed before opening the door widely.

 

 

“In fact she’s here..My Fiancee..”

 

“Oppa!”

 

 

Author's note:

 

I think this will be a long fic. I'll try my best to make it shorter guys. Anyways, A BIG THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO KEEPS ON READING THIS DESPITE THE SLOW UPDATE, TO ALL WHO SUBSCRIBES TO ME, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I REALLY APPRECIATES IT. THANK YOU FOR THE STORY COMMENTS TOO. GOGUMAS ARE JJANG!

 

~ilovegoguma29~