Chapter 13

My ALMOST Perfect Lovestory

 

 

 

Seohyun is busy preparing the documents that will be needed for today’s meeting when YongHwa came near her table.

 

“Do you need something?” Seohyun looked at him.

 

“I-I just want to ask you something.” YongHwa said.

 

“What is it?”

 

“JiHoo..I mean, Are you JiHoo’s first girlfriend?” He asked sitting on the chair in front of Seohyun’s table. Seohyun stopped from what she’s doing and looked at YongHwa.

 

Seohyun find the question weird. “Why do you ask?” She then continued piling the documents. She realized that YongHwa will just bug her so he doesn’t need her full attention.

 

“N-Nothing. I’m just curious.” Seohyun heaved a sigh.          

 

“No, I’m not. His first love left him for other guy, months before we met. Will that answer your curiosity, Hwejangnim?”

 

YongHwa nodded. “Ahhh, Y-Yes. But w-what if the girl comes back? What if she still love JiHoo?” She noticed that YongHwa is nervous. He keeps on tapping his fingers on his lap. He always do this when his nervous. She raises her right eyebrow.

 

“What?” She asked again.

 

“W-What if—“ She cut what YongHwa will say.

 

 “Do you know that you’re acting very weird today?” Seohyun said laughing while standing up getting all the documents.

 

“Please get ready. Meeting will start in five minutes.” Then she leaves YongHwa.

 

“What if she really comes back?” Seohyun asked herself as soon as she leaves the room.

 

But she brushed that thought away. That’s impossible to happen.

 

She got her phone and typed a message.

 

I miss you, Oppa.

 

She then send it to JiHoo.

 

“Ready?” YongHwa approached her. She puts her phone on her pocket and they walked to the conference room.

 

The CEO called a meeting to the Interior Designer Department. Seohyun smiled as she enters the room because she can see a lot of familiar faces.

 

The meeting immediately starts after a minute of catching up. YongHwa doesn’t mind the staff talking to Seohyun since he knows that she works with them for a long time.

 

 They just discussed some of the upcoming projects where the team will be involved.

 

“And now for the last part of the meeting. “  YongHwa said looking at Seohyun.

 

“I just want to inform you that we lost a big account last month.”

 

“Last month?” Seohyun asked.

 

“Ne. It was JiHoo ssi’s project. He didn’t meet the deadline due to his immediate transfer.” Yonghwa said looking at all the people inside the room.

 

The room was suddenly filled with whisperings.

 

“That’s why I told you that it is not a good idea to transfer him immediately.” Seohyun interrupted. There was a silence then all the people looked at her but she doesn’t care. She looks at YongHwa with a serious face.

 

“JiHoo, I mean Arch. Park is one of the asset of this company. He worked hard for that project and now it was wasted because of his immediate transfer.” She continued still looking at YongHwa who is sitting at the center of the long table.

 

“Are you questioning my decision Miss Seo?” YongHwa asked her putting both of his hands on the table and clasping them. The people in the conference room can feel the tension between the two. YoonA managed to tap Seohyun’s lap and whispers “Ya, What are you doing?”

 

“Aniyo. My point here is you should have let him finished his work here before transferring him.” Seohyun smiled. A fake one.

 

 

“So that’s the issue again? His immediate transfer? That was two months ago. Why are you complaining now?” YongHwa is obviously annoyed. This is the first time that Seohyun talked to him in that way in front of the other people.

 

Seohyun looked at YongHwa  with a very serious face.

 

“It has always be an issue and I am not complaining. I’m just—“

 

“Defending your EX boyfriend?” YongHwa cut her sentence.

 

“I-I’m not defending him.” Seohyun suddenly felt like she wanted to cry. It’s not because YongHwa misunderstand her but the fact that YongHwa called JiHoo as her ex boyfriend in public. He never called him that way. YongHwa is aware that Seohyun and JiHoo are both in good terms now. Although they are just pretending to be engage she never expected YongHwa to call JiHoo in that term. It never crossed her mind.

 

“Oh really? Because that’s how I see it. I will just remind you that I am your fiancée. He is nothing but your past now.” YongHwa said throwing Seohyun a deadly glare.

 

“Y-You don’t understand—“ She didn’t finished her sentence when YongHwa raises his voice and hits the table hardly.

 

“What I don’t understand is how you keep on defending that bastard in front of me!”

 

“Keumanhe!” Seohyun said almost a whisper.

 

“Why? Are you feeling guilty?” YongHwa said grinning.

 

“OPPA!!!” Seohyun shouted as she stands up. YongHwa looked so surprised. This is the first time Seohyun called her Oppa again. And he must admit it feels so good although he can see Seohyun’s nostrils flaring, sign that she’s already mad.

 

“Is this your new habit? Shout at me?” YongHwa glared at Seohyun who is walking towards his direction.

 

“Let’s talk outside.” Seohyun said when she came near to where YongHwa is sitting.

 

“Why should I?” Yonghwa then looked at his paper. “We’re in the middle of the meeting.”

 

 

“Because you will not like it when I really get mad at you.” Seohyun warned YongHwa. She grabbed his hand. “Come with me.” But YongHwa pulled his hand.

 

 

YongHwa gave out a sarcastic laugh. “Shiro!”

 

Seohyun looked at the other people in the conference room who are all looking at them.

 

 

“You will follow me outside or I will drag you out in this conference room.” Seohyun said giving YongHwa a deadly glare.

 

“I said I don’t want to, right?!” YongHwa protested.

 

Seohyun grabbed the folder on the table and was about to hit YongHwa when Yong suddenly stands up.

 

“Ahrasso! Why are you so harsh today?!” YongHwa said fixing his coat.

 

Seohyun puts back the folder on the table. “Follow me.”

 

“Aish! What’s wrong with her?!” YongHwa run his fingers to his hair. He told the rest of the staff that the meeting ends there. He then followed Seohyun.

 

He received a text from her. “In your pad. Now.”

 

 

When he reaches his pad  he saw Seohyun standing at a corner of the room. Looking outside the building. The room has a glass wall that’s why you can see the view outside.

 

“What’s with the scene in the meeting?” YongHwa asked her. She turned around.

 

“Why did you transfer him immediately?” Seohyun asked back.

 

“I already told you Jeju needs him!” YongHwa leans on the wall and cross his arms.

 

“I’m not buying it!”

 

Seohyun walks to where yongHwa is.

 

“Why did you do it?” She asked again.

 

“You embarrass me in front of my staff JooHyun.” Seohyun was shocked with what YongHwa said.

 

“I’m just trying—“

 

“I know you hate pretending to be my fiancee but can you at least be more considerate in front of my people?” He said putting his both hands on his pocket.

 

“I don’t think agreeing with your plan is being inconsiderate Oppa. I followed whatever you told me. When you say I will pretend to be your girl, I followed you. When you told me to act sweet to you in front of them, I did it. What I am just asking you is to give me a valid reason Oppa. Why did you transfer him? If you find it very rude then I’m sorry.”

 

Seohyun was about to open the door when YongHwa grabbed her hands and pinned her on the wall.

 

“Oppa!” She screamed because she was surprised but she got scared when she looked at YongHwa’s eyes. She can see sadness and jealousy. She can still read YongHwa after so many years.

 

 

“O-Oppa..”

 

 

“You really know why I did that?!” YongHwa said looking straight to Seohyun.

 

 

“Because no matter how I hate you for leaving me I can’t help but get jealous whenever I see you holding him JooHyun. I get jealous when you’re talking to him while you keep on ignoring me. “

 

Seohyun swallowed hard. “O-Oppa, w-what—“ Seohyun froze with what YongHwa did next to her.

 

He forcefully kissed her. Seohyun tried her best to push YongHwa away but he holds her at her waist, pulled her nape and kissed her deeply.  Seohyun felt weak she suddenly lost her energy to push YongHwa away. Seohyun then closes her eyes and holds Yonghwa by the waist and starts kissing him back. YongHwa then kissed her gently and passionate this time.

 

 

Seohyun opened her eyes when the kiss ended. Both of them can hardly breathe.

 

YongHwa then puts his forehead on Seohyun’s forehead. “You know what the worst part is? It’s when I still get jealous because I know you love him and I hate to admit it to myself that I still love you. It has always been you Hyun.” Yonghwa whispers.

 

Seohyun looked at YongHwa and was surprised to see a tear escape from his eyes.

 

She was about to say something when Yonghwa let go of her and silently leaves the room.

 

Seohyun then holds her lips and slowly sat on the floor. She seems like she lost her energy to stand at all. She can still feel YongHwa’s lips touches hers. She was so confused with YongHwa and his feelings. Is he playing with her feelings now?

 

She hugs her knees and started crying.

 

 

JIHOO’s POV

 

I received a text from Seohyun this morning. She said she misses me. I missed her already. It’s been two months since I was transferred here. My co-workers have been so nice to me, they really treated me well. JooHyun promised me that she’ll visit next month. I can’t wait to see her. I think I will give her a surprise visit this weekend.

 

I was smiling when I enter the revolving door of our company.

 

“Oppa..” My smiled suddenly faded away when I heard a familiar voice.

 

“Hyunjae.” She smiled. A very familiar smile that I can never forget and I hate it.

 

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked her in a serious tone.

 

 

“I-I heard you work here. Do you have a minute?”

 

“No. I’m busy.” Then I started walking again. She grabbed my hand.

 

“Please?” I looked at her hands then to her.

 

We talked in the nearest coffee shop near the building where I work.

 

“Have you been well?” She asked after we gave our order to the waiter.

 

“Yeah. Thanks to you.” I said sarcastically.

 

“Oppa..I thought you understand me.”

 

“I thought you’re coming back.”

 

She sighed and holds my hand. “ The engagement is not true Oppa. You know that. How can you gave up easily?” I pulled away my hand.

 

 

“Easily? You never contacted me for almost a year. Do you expect me to wait for you? I didn’t even know where to find you. I just heard that you fly to America with your so called fiancée. What do you expect me to do? Hold on?!” I said trying to lower down my voice.

 

“Yes! I expect you to hold on! When I told you  I’ll come back, I will really do. I never break promises.” She’s crying now.

 

“Well, guess what? You just did.”

 

 

“I did  not! You just didn't know how to wait!”

 

“Forget it. I don’t need your explanation. Go back to your fiancée and stop wasting my time. My girlfriend will not like it if she founds out you’re here.” I said standing up.

 

“How sure are you that she really loves you?” She asked.

 

“She loves me. Because she’s not like you.”

 

Author's Note:

 

Okay..Errr...Please forgive me about the kissing scene. It was really my first time writing a kissing scene like that and it's really hard. I never expected that writing YongSeo Fanfic was this hard. Hahahahaha! OMO! >//////<

 

Thank you for reading this story:)) Who are still upset about YongHwa joining Heirs? Please don't be. Let's support him. For sure his "neighbor" will give him support:)))))

 

~ilovegoguma29~