Chapter 16

My ALMOST Perfect Lovestory

 

 

YongHwa's POV

 

Seohyun did not talk to me after our argument a while ago. When I came back to my office, she didn't even manage to look at me. I can't blame her, I know I hurt her, emotionally but I can't control my feelings. I got really pissed when I saw her entering the room a while ago because I can remember how that bastard kissed and hug her inside my company. How can she do that?! After I told her my feelings yesterday. We even kissed. Well, a forced one, but it’s still a kiss! I told her I still love her but I did not hear anything from her but when that guy kiss and hug her, she was smiling. I know that he is Seohyun's boyfriend and I don't have any right to get mad at them but what should I do?! I can't help myself but to be jealous. Yes, I am jealous! I am so jealous that I want to smack that guy's head but of course I can't do that, HyunJae might kill me and I still love my life.

 

"Are you going home now? I can give you a ride." I said as soon as I saw her fixing her things. Our work just finished and it's already 7 pm.

 

"Kwaenchanayo, Hwejangnim. JiHoo Oppa will pick me up"

 

Of course he'll do that. "Oh,okay. See you tomorrow then." I said nodding.

 

"Wait!" I grabbed her arm when she was about to open the door. She looked startled then she looked at my hand which is holding her arm so I hold her tighter.

 

"About what happened this morning, I..uhh..I--"

 

"I'm sorry Hwejangnim but I really have to go. My boyfriend is waiting for me." Why does it hurt hearing her say the word ‘boyfriend’. Who the hell even created that term?!

 

She removed my hand to her arm then she gave me a bow before she turned around to open the door.

 

"Stop calling me Hwejangnim." She stops from opening the door.

 

"It's annoying me. Big time." I continued. She did not say anything, she just opened the door and leave.

 

"I feel sick whenever you call me Hwejangnim." I said to myself looking at the close door.

 

Since the day we pretended to be engaged, I always wait for the day that she will call me 'Yeobo' just like before. But she never did.

 

After some time of thinking in my office, I headed to the parking lot. I'll just go home because staying here makes me remember what I saw this morning.

 

"Good evening Mr.President." I was about to open my car when somebody greeted me. It's him.

 

I just nodded at him then looked at the girl beside him. Seohyun. Then my eyes go to their holding hands. I smirk.

 

I was about to say something when my phone rings.

 

"Oh, HyunJae-ah.......Mwo?!.......Where are you??.......Ahrasseo..I'll be there.."

 

"I'm sorry something came up. I need to go." I did not wait for them to answer, I hurriedly went inside my car and started the engine. More than anything else, I know that HyunJae needs me.

 

SEOHYUN's POV

 

JiHoo Oppa and I decided to have a dinner in our favorite restaurant.

 

While looking in the menu I can’t help but to think what could have happened to HyunJae? Why does he look so worried? Did something bad happen?

 

“Hey, are you listening?”  I was startled when JiHoo Oppa suddenly tapped my hand.

 

“Ne?”

 

“You’re not listening. What’s wrong?” He asked with a worried face.

 

“A-Aniyo Oppa. I-It’s just that I was so tired today. Mianhe.” I lied.

 

He smiled. I really like it when he smiled, I feel like everything seems so perfect whenever he smiles. I can easily forget all my worries whenever he smiled at me.

 

“I’ll send you home as soon as we’re done eating.” I smiled and gave him a simple “Yes” as an answer.

 

JIHOO’s POV

 

We are about to finish our dinner when I asked her the question that keeps on running on my mind since I heard the president mentioned it through  the phone.

 

“By the way, that HyunJae, who is she?” I started.

 

Seohyun stop from drinking her juice.  “Ah, she’s the real fiancée of Yong---I mean the president.”

 

“Ah, so he has a fiancée. Have you seen her? What does she look like?” I saw her eyebrows furrowed.

 

“Why are you so curious about her all of a sudden Oppa? And I think I already told you before  that he has a fiancée, right?” She asked wiping .

 

“Really? I can’t remember. But I am not curious about her. I’m just curious of the CEO’s new girl. You know?I want to see---“

 

“If we’re the same?” She cut me from what I am saying.

 “Uhh..Yeah..Something like that.” I said smiling.

 

“No, Oppa. We aren’t the same. I mean we don’t have the same personality. But  HyunJae ssi is a very pretty woman. Actually, I know her personally. We used to be good friends.”

 

I saw it again. The sadness in her eyes. Is she the reason why she didn’t showed up in their wedding? Is it because of her? Is she still affected about her until now?

 

“She is your friend?” I said a little bit surprised. Well, she doesn’t really talked a lot about her past so I really don’t know anything. What I only know is that she broke up with YongHwa on the day of their wedding. I know their whole story. And I know people called me stupid for loving her although it’s pretty obvious that she still love him. Just when I thought that she’s starting to have real feelings for me, he came back. Unfortunately, I won’t give her back. I just can’t.

 

“By any chance, is she the---“

 

“Let’s not talk about it Oppa. It’s all in the past. Besides, you always told me that we should forget everything that happens in the past, right?”

 

 

Yes. I always told her to forget everything that happened in the past. How ironic.

 

I just smiled and nod. “N-Ne..Let’s not talk about it.” I said then I smiled at her and hold her hands.

 

To be honest, I was really curious about that HyunJae. I don’t know why I suddenly felt nervous when I heard the CEO mentioned that name. Maybe because they are sharing the same name. HyunJae. My first love. The very first girl who broke my heart. Maybe they just have the same name. Yes, I don’t think that’s her. It’s impossible. She is not the only HyunJae in this world.

 

After our dinner I sent her home. I was about to tell her about HyunJae but I guess this is not the right time. Seeing her reaction a while ago while she was talking about her ex fiancée and that HyunJae, I don’t think it’s the right time to tell her about my dilemma. I’ll just tell her next time.

 

“By the way Oppa, will you be here on your birthday?” She asked as she unbuckles her seatbelt.

 

“No, I don’t think so. I have a lot of work that needs to be done by next week.”

 

I went out of the car and opened the door of the car for her.

 

“That’s so sad. I don’t think I can go to Jeju on your birthday. This will be the first time that we won’t be celebrating your birthday together.” She said with a sad smile.

 

“It’s alright Love. There’s still next year. Besides, we can still celebrate it even if it’s late.” I said holding her hands

.

“Yes, let’s do that then. I’m sorry if I can’t be with you next week, I need to visit my parents.”

 

“It’s okay. No worries. Please tell them I say hi and sorry if I don’t visit them often.” I said

 

“They will understand. Don’t worry.”

 

We had a little talk outside her apartment building before I finally say goodbye to her. I hugged her tight, I’m gonna miss her badly again.

 

“Take care of yourself there Oppa.” She said while hugging me.

 

“I will.”

 

“Please don’t forget to eat. You’re losing weight.”

 

“Ne..”

 

I let go of our hug and gave her a peck on the lips. I chuckled when I saw her reaction. She looks so surprised.

 

“Ya, what’s with your reaction? This is not the first time I kissed you.” I said smiling.

 

“Aish! Do you really have to tell that?! I was just surprised.”

 

“Ahrasseo. I’ll go now. I still have a long drive tomorrow.” I said patting her head.

 

“Ne, call me when you reach Jeju.”

 

“I will..Seohyun-ah..” I called out her name and hug her again.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Whatever happens, always remember that I love you. Always and forever Love.”

 

“Na do. Saranghaeyo Oppa. Always and forever.”

 

 

Author's Note:

 

AYO GOGUMAS! So I am back with another update. Is it too short? Aigoo..Mianhe. I was still busy while I was doing this chapter. I'll make it up to you next update. I updated this today because I will be busy this weekend. 

 

I just want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all gogumas who keeps on reading this story. I know this isn't that great story but you still read it. really. thank you guys. It finally reached 6600 views. I am really grateful.

 

And because of that, something BIG is about to happen in the next update.

 

See you on next update. ^^

 

P.S.

 

I really love it when people say they are confused on who are they going to pick for seohyun in this story. Is it YongHwa or JiHoo. Hahahahahahahahaha! Oh...so I made them confused? Well, you made me happy too! ^^

 

~ilovegoguma29~