Chapter 8

My ALMOST Perfect Lovestory

 

 

 

“In fact, she’s here…..My fiancée.” Hyunjae gave Seohyun a smirk before finally entering the room. She noticed another man inside the room but that’s not what made her happy. What made her happy is the fact that YongHwa will introduce her as his fiancée for the first time since they were engage.

 

 

“Oppa!” She said as she entered the room. She was about to walk closer when Yonghwa started to walk forward.

 

 

Seohyun closes the door and was about to turned around but what Yonghwa said next made her stop.

“Mr. Han. I would like you to meet my fiancée. Miss Seo Joo Hyun.” Seohyun didn’t  know how YongHwa manage to walk near her. All she know is that she’s trembling and she doesn’t have enough energy to move at all. Yonghwa put his hand on her shoulder.

 

“W-What do you think are you doing?” She asked in a whisper that only Yonghwa can hear.

 

 

“Just ride on if you want this deal to be close.” Yonghwa answered in a whisper.He's smiling while whispering so Mr.Han who was looking at the couple didn't know that they are whispering. Seohyun gave Yonghwa a confusing look.

 

Both HyunJae and Mr. Han were shocked with what they heard. Most especially HyunJae. She don’t know what’s really happening. Did they got back together? That’s what’s running on her mind.

 

“Ah, Really? I-I didn’t know you are engage JooHyun-ah. How about JiHoo? Isn’t he your boyfriend?” Mr. Han asked Seohyun who is still facing the door and holding the door knob tightly.

 

 

“They broke up.” YongHwa said in a serious tone.

 

“What?!” HyunJae can’t help but to shout. YongHwa glared at her. Seohyun suddenly looked at YongHwa. Anger is seen all over her face. She was about to say something when Mr. Han spoke again.

 

 

“Ah, Is that so? I’m sorry. I didn’t know about that. But, JooHyun-ah, What’s wrong?” Mr. Han asked again.

 

 

Seohyun slowly turned around and forced to smile.

 

“Oh?N-Nothing is wrong. B-But—“

 

 

She was about to say something when Yonghwa interrupted her.

 

 

“To be honest, we’re already engaged five years ago. We just had a big misunderstanding that it led us to be separated. But we’re trying our best to fix everything. You know? Couple really had a fight, right? It’s a normal thing.” Yonghwa said still holding Seohyun’s shoulder.

 

 

“Yes. That’s true. So Seohyun, Is he Yong—“

 

“M-Mr. Han, Can I just explain this some other time when I visit your house this weekend? I know you’re shocked with the news right? But I think the board members are already waiting for you in the conference room. S-Shall we go now?” Seohyun managed to say despite her trembling knees.

 

Mr. Han looked at his wristwatch. “Oh, yes. So I’ll see you this weekend? Your Imo misses you already. So, Let’s go.” Mr. Han said getting his things.

 

“We’re not yet done.” Seohyun whispered to YongHwa before he goes out the room with Mr. Han.

 

 

Seohyun tried her best not to fall when YongHwa let go of her shoulder. She’s getting her things that will be needed when HyunJae speak up.

 

“J-Just what in the world was happening?!”

 

 

Seohyun stopped getting the documents before she talked but she’s still not facing HyunJae.

 

 

“Don’t ask me that question. Why don’t you ask him? To be honest, I don’t know what’s running on his mind.”

 

 

“Tch! Kojimal! Do you think I will believe you?! “ HyunJae shouted.

 

 

“Kojimal?” Seohyun got all her things and faces HyunJae.

 

 

“I am not telling you to believe me. And you know if there’s someone lying here. You know that’s not me. Try to recall what you did five years ago and ask yourself, if I am really a LIAR.”

 

 

Seohyun walked but HyunJae blocked her way.

 

“You’re such a ! You always take away everything from me.” HyunJae said.

 

Seohyun smiled to HyunJae  but it didn’t last long.

 

“I did NOT take everything away from you. Ani, Let me rephrase that, I am not taking anything from you. Stop describing yourself HyunJae-ah. You are the LIAR and you are the one who took him away from me. From us. Don’t you remember?” Seohyun said in a very serious tone.

 

 

“Now if you’ll excuse me. I have a lot of things to do.” Seohyun said but HyunJae did not move.

 

“Move or do you want me to call MY husband and tell him everything?”

 

“You can’t do that.”HyunJae gave a fake a laugh.

 

“I told you. I have CHANGED.” HyunJae looks surprised with what Seohyun said. Fear was seen all over her face.

 

“Move. Kim.Hyun.Jae.”

 

 

HyunJae slowly move to give way to Seohyun.

 

 

Seohyun then made her way to the conference room.

 

 

The meeting was already starting when she arrived.

 

 

The meeting did not take that long. And as expected they have finally closed the deal.

 

“Thank you Mr.Han and welcome to Y.S. Company.” YongHwa offered his hand for a handshake.

 

 

“Don’t thank me. You should thank Miss Seo. She always brags about this company. Such a loyal kid.” Seohyun just smiled and bow to Mr.Han.

 

“Oh, I didn’t know you know Miss Seo.” One of the board members said.

 

“Well, Miss Seo is like my own daughter. Isn’t it obvious? She’s smart. Just like me.” Then the room was filled with laughter.

 

After Mr.Han and the board members left. Seohyun immediately followed YongHwa to his office.

 

“Now can you please explain to me what’s going on? Why did you introduce me as your fiancée?!”

 

 

“Why? That’s the truth. Or should I tell him you’re my wife, instead?”

 

Seohyun was so angry that all she can do is bit her lower lip.

 

“Hwejangnim! Just tell me why you did that! “

 

“You’re calling me Hwejangnim but you’re shouting at your boss.”

 

Yonghwa came closer to Seohyun so she stepped back.

 

“Do you want the truth?”

 

“N-Ne.” Seohyun can almost hear her heartbeat.

 

“Fine. I’m using you so I’ll get this deal closed. You told me before, the company needs Mr.Han. Since I realized you’re closed with him, I took the opportunity to used you.”

 

 

“Mwo?!” Seohyun suddenly felt angry because of what she heard.

 

 

“Wae? Surprised? You think I can’t do it? That’s how I do business Joohyun. I do everything just to get what I want for my company, if I need to use my own people, I'll do it. Even if it's you.” YongHwa said looking at Seohyun's eyes. They are so close that one wrong move they might end up kissing.

 

 

Seohyun gulped.

 

“T-This is not you Oppa.Please stop.” Seohyun said almost a whisper then she slowly looked at the other side. She can't take looking at YongHwa. She can see all the hatred in his eyes. She know when this guy in front of him is angry. They've been together for quite long in the past, enough to know well how were they feeling just by looking at each other's eyes. She just know this guy very well.

 

“It’s been five years. You’re not the only one who changed.” YongHwa then smirked and finally step back. She can see that Seohyun is already crying. He finally smiled knowing everything is going according to his plan. From the very start he already know that Mr.Han treats JooHyun like a family. Why? That's what he needs to find out. But what made him tell Mr.Han that JooHyun was his fiancee is that he wants to see the reaction of Seohyun. Will she get mad? Will she finally leave this company?"You'll soon give Joohyun. You'll soon give up. If my parents wants you for this company. Well I don't" That's what's running on his mind while he saw JooHyun almost trembling.

 

YongHwa turned around. “Oh by the way. I forgot to inform you. Since Mr.Han already knows that you’re my fiancée, we have to pretend we’re really engaged in front of everyone. You don’t want him to think we lied to him,right?” YongHwa said grinning.

 

 

Seohyun gave YongHwa a fake smile.

 

 

“What if I don’t?”

 

 

“I know you will do it. You know my patience JooHyun. I won’t hesitate to tell everyone that you left me on our wedding day,five years ago.”

 

 

“You even didn’t care about HyunJae. Your REAL fiancée.”

 

 

“Who said I don’t care about her? I told you, don’t talk about her. You don’t know anything.”

 

 

“Nappeun Saram.” Seohyun muttered.

 

 

 

HyunJae is on her way to the carpark. She don’t know what’s happening but all she know is that YongHwa needs to explain everything. He just can’t ruin their plan like this.

 

 

But she will think about that later, for now she needs to go back to the hospital where she’s working. Somebody called her a while ago to inform her that there’s a patient who’s refusing to be checked by other doctors and was looking for her.

 

 

“Life of a Doctor is really annoying.” She whispered while she’s looking at her car keys inside her bag.

 

“Now where is---AHHHHH!!!” She was walking when she bumped into someone. She lost her balance so she fell on the floor.

 

“Ouch.” HyunJae complain while picking up her things. She was about to shout to the person who bumped her when she heard him talked.

 

 

“I’m so sorry Miss.Are you hurt?” A guy asked him.

 

 

That voice sounds so familiar. She can’t be wrong.

 

 

HyunJae looked up and was surprised with who is in front of her. The guy looked so surprised too. HyunJae slowly stand up.

 

 

“Oppa?” HyunJae’s tears started to fall down.

 

 

Author's Note:

 

Ayo Gogumas! Happy Weekend!!! here's another update for all of you! Thank you for your comments on the previous chapter. I might not be able to reply but I swear, I'm reading it all. I'm really touched  with all your support. Kamsahamnida! *bows*

 

~ilovegoguma29~