Chapter 29

My ALMOST Perfect Lovestory

 

It has been two weeks since Seohyun moved to their house, the only house which holds a lot of good and bitter memories in the past. But she’s confident that starting from now she’ll be making a lot of good and precious memories with her husband and her son.

 

Since the day that she has moved, they never fail to show each other how much they love each other. For two weeks, she’s doing a great job being a good housewife, cooking meals for YongHwa despite having a bunch of maid, she always makes sure that the foods that he eats were cooked by her. She always makes sure that everything he needs in the office was all ready before he wakes up, his clothes are properly ironed and his coffee is set on the table, too. Though at first she scolded him for drinking coffee but she then gives up knowing that her husband can’t really work well without coffee. Though he promise to lessen his coffee intake from four cups to two cups a day which made her feels better.

 

While YongHwa is at work, Seohyun spends her time reading books and doing one of her passion which nobody knows, even her sister wasn’t aware of it and that’s designing clothes. It’s a passion that she started to gain interest during her high school days but she kept it a secret for she knows that this dream will stay as a DREAM only. She loves to draw different designs of dresses, she also wished to have her own fashion boutique one day but she know it’s almost impossible most especially now that she’ll be busy with her family. Her family is her first priority now.

 

At night after YongHwa’s busy day, they spend their whole night making love. Making sure that they fill those six years that they were not together, making sure that they will never fail to show each other how much they love each other. Every day, YongHwa never fail to make surprises for Seohyun, showering her with gifts and ended up watching Seohyun cried because of too much happiness.

 

They picked up YongJoo in Busan two weeks after Seohyun moved to their house. She can still remember how her parents and her sister cried so hard when they bid goodbye. They stayed there for three days as per her mother’s request which they both agreed. They know how much they love YongJoo, for six years they were the one who took care of him.

 

“Omma, don’t be so dramatic as if you will not see YongJoo anymore. We know that YongJoo needs to be with his parents now. It has been six years, they surely misses a lot of things.” Yuri said while comforting their mother.

 

“Omoni, you can have a vacation in our house anytime you want. That house is also yours. Besides, Seohyun needs company too since I always finish work late. It will really great if you’ll visit us often.” YongHwa said smiling.

 

“Will that be really okay?” Her mother asked them.

 

“Of course Omma. You can stay there when Yuri Unnie is visiting Seoul.” Seohyun said trying hard not to cry. Seeing her mother weeping really breaks her heart.

 

Her parents and her sister bid their last goodbye for that day before they headed back to Seoul wearing a smile. Finally, they are now complete. Everything seems so perfect already, yet Seohyun feels something is still missing.

 

====================================================================================

 

 

Today is YongJoo’s first day of school so YongHwa and Seohyun wake up early. They have transferred him to one of the elite preschool in Seoul a week ago.

 

“The driver and Nanny will arrive at 8 AM.” YongHwa informed her while they are having breakfast. Though she disagrees in getting a Nanny, he still insisted. Saying he doesn’t want Seohyun to get tired so getting a nanny will be the best option so there’s someone who will take care of their son while he’s at work and so she can still have her time for herself. After much argument, Seohyun finally agreed most especially when YongHwa said “He’s the future Heir of our family, he need this. Don’t worry, I was three when I got my own nanny and driver,too.”.

 

“Okay.” Seohyun said putting some rice on YongJoo’s plate.

 

“Eat your breakfast YongJoo-ah. We’ll be late.” She reminded her sleepy son.

 

YongJoo then get a spoonful of rice and began eating.

 

“Oppa—“ she didn’t finished what she’s about to say when she smelled something awful.

 

“Wait a minute!” She stops the maid who is bringing a bowl of steamed sweet potatoes. She walked towards her direction; YongHwa looked at Seohyun with a weird expression as Seohyun was covering her nose.

 

“What’s this?” Seohyun asked still wearing that disgust look.

 

“I-It’s—“

 

“Forget it. Whatever it is, don’t put it on the dining table. It smells really awful.”

 

The maid was shocked and so as YongHwa.

 

“Yeobo, it’s just a sweet potato. We always have that here, it’s your favorite.” Seohyun shook her head.

 

“No, Yeobo, it really smells bad. Maybe it’s an over ripe goguma. Didn’t you smell it? It’s really awful” YongHwa shook his head to answer her question.

 

Weird. Seohyun thought, how come she’s the only one who smelled that.

 

YongHwa was about to say something when a maid entered. “Sajangnim, the driver and nanny have just arrived.” The maid informed them.

 

“Let them in.” YongHwa ordered, the maid bowed again as she leaves the dining area.

 

“Anneonghasaeyo.” The two greeted them in unison as they bowed. Seohyun and YongHwa smiled at them.

 

“Can you please continue feeding YongJoo?” Seohyun told the other maid who is standing behind her.

 

“Ne Samonim.” She politely bowed.

 

“Please follow us.” YongHwa said giving them a smile before he stands up, Seohyun then grabs his coffee and followed the three to his home office.

 

When she entered the office, she saw that YongHwa was asking some questions to them.

 

“Ahh, this is my wife.” She smiled at them as they stand and bowed.

 

“Anneonghaseyo Samonim. Please take care of us.” She gave them a slight bow before she puts the coffee on his table.

 

“Yeobo, this is HyeJin” He points to a young lady which nervously smiled at her, “And this is MinJun” he then points to the man who gave her a polite bow.

 

She sat on the couch beside YongHwa as the latter gave her a white folder which contained their resume.

 

YongHwa continued asking them questions as she carefully read their resume.

 

She found out that HyeJin was a 25 year old lady who started being a Nanny since she was 22 years old. She didn’t finish her studies but if given a chance, she’d be willing to continue her study. She doesn’t have a father anymore but her mother lives in a faraway province. Her former employer also put some good feedbacks about her saying she takes care of their two children as if she was her own. She is a kind of nanny who has perseverance and initiative.

 

Seohyun nods as she reads the next profile. MinJun is 30 year old man and he just worked for one family before and that was his former employer, who happened to be YongHwa’s highschool friend. He had worked for that family for six years but since the family has to leave for America next week, he told YongHwa to give MinJun a try. According to his former employer, MinJun is a kind of person who doesn’t know how to complain. He always follows orders correctly and he has a good sense in direction. He is also not a reckless driver which made Seohyun sigh in relief.

 

‘It seems like we found the right people.’ Seohyun thought as she finished reading their resume.

 

“So, what do you think Yeobo?” YongHwa asked her, she smiled at him.

 

“I had read your profile and I was really impressed but then I have to admit that entrusting our only son to people I really don’t know is my husband’s entire idea. I am really not confident in this and I am still nervous but I would like to give you guys a try. I’ll give you three months to try this work and if I see that you really deserve the position, I’ll be glad to hire you. I hope, it’s fine with you.” Seohyun smiled.

 

“Algeusseumnida Samonim. We’ll do our best.” They said in unison.

 

“I think you are aware that the child you’re going to take care of is not an ordinary child. He is the future Heir of this family,he was our only son and I just want to be clear with you guys, I would never forgive anyone if my son got hurt. I think you know what I mean, right? I want someone who will protect him when we’re not with him.” YongHwa added.

 

“Don’t worry samonim. We’ll be putting our life at risk to protect the young master.” MinJun said. Seohyun and YongHwa smiled at each other then to MinJun and HyeJin.

 

“We’ll take your word for that.” YongHwa said as he lifted the phone which is connected to the servant’s room.

 

“Mr.Kim, will you come here for a moment?”

 

After a few seconds, a man in his mid-40s wearing a different uniform from the other servants in the house entered the room.

 

“He is Mr.Kim, the house butler.” YongHwa introduced Mr.Kim to HyeJin and MinJun.

 

“Please tell them the things that they need to do for YongJoo and his schedules. Also guide them to their room.” YongHwa ordered Mr.Kim.

 

“Algeussimnida Sajangnim.”

 

They were about to leave when YongJoo entered the office excitedly wearing his school uniform.

 

“OMMA!! APPA!! Let’s go to my school—“ YongJoo stops from grabbing his parent’s hand when he noticed a two unfamiliar faces.

 

“Anneonghaseyo.” He bowed politely which earned a laugh from the room.

 

“YongJoo-ah, she’s HyeJin Noona and that guy is MinJun Hyung, they will be your Nanny and driver for today. Appa tells you already about this,right?” YongHwa said kneeling to face his son.

 

“Ne! I can call them Noona and Hyung,right Appa?” Yonghwa nods and pats his head.

 

“Anneonghaseyo, Cho neun, Jung YongJoo imnida. Please take care of me.” YongJoo introduced himself which surprised HyeJin and MinJun. Their former employer never bowed at them.

 

“Play with them first, YongJoo. Appa will just get his things then we’ll go to school.” YongHwa said standing. YongJoo who felt comfortable instantly to his new Nanny and driver grabs their hands and left the office.

 

“Oppa, I-I’ll go somewhere today.” Seohyun said as he fixes his ties.

 

“Hmm, where are you going?” YongHwa asked.

 

“I’ll tell you later.Hmm?” YongHwa smiled as he was used to this side of Seohyun.

 

“Ahrasseo. Do you need a driver?”

 

“No, I’ll just drive.” Seohyun smiled as she finished fixing his tie.

 

“Ahrasseo. Just be careful in driving,okay?”

 

Seohyun nods as they walked to the door.

 

“Ah! I almost forgot,” YongHwa said when they are at the doorway.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I set you an appointment to Dr.Park.” He said putting his hand on her shoulder.

 

Dr. Park is the Jung’s Family doctor. Seohyun got confused since she know that YongJoo is not sick.

 

“Dr.Park? Wae? Are you not feeling well?” Seohyun then touches his forehead.

 

“Ani, I just think you need a consultation.”

 

Seohyun’s eyebrows furrowed. “Me? Wae?”

 

“Because I think, this family will have their first Heiress.” YongHwa whispered to her ear.

 

YongHwa smirked when he saw his wife’s shock reaction.

 

“Could it really be?” She thought.

 

====================================================================================

 

 

She stood there immobile digesting what her husband had just said.

“Yah! Yeobo! Aren’t you coming?” She heard YongHwa’s voice which made her back to reality.

 

 

They drive to YongJoo’s new school. YongJoo was seated at the backseat with HyeJin while YongHwa was driving teasing Seohyun.

 

When they arrived, YongJoo hurriedly entered the school.

 

“Young Master!! Please be careful!” HyeJin runs after him.

 

“YongJoo must be really excited.” YongHwa said as they watched YongJoo and Hyejin running.

 

“He even forgot to kiss us goodbye. Aigoo this kid.” Seohyun said.

 

“I’ll try to go home early tonight. Oh, your car is here.” YongHwa said looking at the white Audi who stops in front of them.

 

The driver went out of the car and gave the key to Seohyun. She got in and wear her seatbelt immediately. YongHwa closed the door.

 

“Drive carefully, okay?” YongHwa reminded her again.

 

“Ne.” She said as she started the engine.

 

====================================================================================

 

 

After a few minutes, Seohyun reached her destination. She took a deep breath before she entered a building.

 

She talked to the receptionist for a moment then after that she headed to the elevator. She pressed the floor number where she’s going with a very nervous feeling.

 

When she arrived, she slowly walked to find the room number. When she finally found it, she stood there in front of the door. ‘You’re doing the right thing JooHyun.’ She said to herself. She can feel that her whole body is really shaking and that her heart beat faster than usual. She hold her chest thinking that it might explode. She just stood there staring at the door while still holding her chest trying to calm herself. Suddenly she wanted to cry but there are no tears coming out. She is hesitating to press the buzzer.

 

When she got a little calmer, she decided to finally press the buzzer.

 

“Nugusaeyo?” She heard a very familiar voice of a woman from inside. Then she heard footsteps coming.

 

She prepared herself as she heard the doorknob click,

 

“U-Unnie?” The woman who opened the door looked so shocked.

 

“HyunJae-ah.” She nervously called her name while holding her bag tightly.

 

====================================================================================

 

Author's Note:

 

I promised that this will be the last chapter with a cliff hanger ending. Last chapter didn't got many comments but I really appreciates everyone who still read it. Were you shocked that I made a rated M chapter? Though I know I am not that good in that scene, I can't say that it will be my last attempt in rated chapters as my next story will contain some rated scene. I just hope you will give it a lot of support just like how you support MAPLS. I'll try to finish this next week, been really busy and it was really hard to type this between my busy schedule but I made it. 

 

What can you say about YongHwa playing basketball with EXO members? Aigoo..Uri Yong Seobang. LOL!

 

I will see you on the last chapter of MAPLS which will be posted next week. Thank you so much. *sobs*

 

~ilovegoguma29~