Chapter 10

My ALMOST Perfect Lovestory

 

 

 

“Mwo? J-Jigeum..W-What did you just say now?” Seohyun suddenly felt scared with what she heard. She held JiHoo’s hand tightly.

 

 

“T-The Company is transferring me to our branch in Jeju. They said that they need me in that company. T-They just informed me this morning.” JiHoo held Seohyun’s hand tightly.

 

 

“S-So you w-will leave me?” Seohyun let go of JiHoo’s hand.

 

“A-Aniya. It’s not like that. Jeju is just a six hour travel from here. I can still visit you here or you can go there.” He holds Seohyun’s face.

 

Seohyun shooke her head.

 

“But Oppa. It’s still far. How am I going to live if you’re not with me? For four years, I have depended my life on you.” A tear suddenly escape from her eyes.

 

JiHoo saw the same reaction from Seohyun five years ago. He can never forget that look in her eyes. At that time he knows that his girlfriend is scared. He suddenly felt like something is clenching his heart.

 

“Don’t cry. Y-You know that it breaks my heart when I see you crying. Ahrasseo, I-I’ll just tell the CEO that I will not accept the Jeju project.Just don’t cry.” JiHoo hugged Seohyun. He can’t stand seeing the girl he loved so much crying.

 

“Mwo? CEO? H-Hwejangnim was the one who wants to transfer you?”

 

JiHoo nodded. “Y-yes.We bump each other in the coffee shop a while ago. But I’ll just tell him that I—“

 

“No. don’t talk to him. I’ll just talk to him on Monday.” Seohyun said with a serious voice.

 

 

After their walk, JiHoo sends Seohyun to her apartment. “Oppa, I’ll visit Imo tomorrow. You want to come?”

 

“Tomorrow? I don’t think I can come. Mom will arrive tomorrow.”

 

“Ah, really? You should have told me. I wanna see Omoni, too.” Seohyun pouted.

 

“Aigoo. Don’t worry. You’ll meet her before she goes back.”

 

Seohyun nodded and smiled. Not long after that JiHoo got a call that’s why he needs to go back immediately.

 

 

After taking a shower Seohyun called Yoona.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

“Unnie…”

 

“Oh Seohyun-ah? Did you tell him?”

 

“No. I wasn’t able to tell him. He looked so troubled a while ago.”

 

“Why?”

 

“He said the CEO wants him to transfer to Jeju.”

 

“Ne?! Really? Don’t you think the CEO wants him to be away from you?”

 

“I don’t think so. Yong Oppa is not like that.”

 

“So now, you’re calling him ‘Oppa’ already?”

 

“Aigoo, Unnie. Stop teasing me. I need to hang up now. I’m really tired.”

 

 

After taking a shower, Seohyun opened her drawer near her bed and pulled out a box.

 

She opened it and saw a pair of rings. She slowly pulled the smaller one and wears it. “Did you really change, Oppa? Am I the reason why you changed?” Seohyun said like talking to the ring. She removed the ring and carefully put it back to the box before falling asleep.

 

The next day, Seohyun woke up early. After eating her breakfast she hurriedly prepares the food that she will be bringing. She was excited to see the couple. Every month she always visited the old couple in their house. It’s already a habit. They are like her own family since her family is far from her. With them, Yuri and her found a second parents.

 

When she finished packing foods, she hurriedly rides her car and put the boxes on the passenger seat. She can’t be late today. Her samchon will definitely whine at her.

 

She started the engine and drove her way at their house. A smile suddenly escapes from her lips when she remembered how she met the couple.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Seohyun was walking on a busy street of Myeongdong. It was already dark and her Yuri Unnie did not pick her up since the girl needs to finish her design on that day. So after her training in Y.S. Designs she decided to take a walk. They  used to walk in this place before. He loves this place. She shook her head, “Stop thinking about him Joohyun.” She scolded herself. She was about to cross the street when she noticed an old man swaying while walking. Seohyun never really mind other people but she can’t help looking at this old man. ‘He might get in an accident’ Seohyun thought while looking at the man standing on the pedestrian lane.

 

Seohyun was still looking for the old man until the green light went on.

 

“AHJUSSI!!!”

 

*SCREEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCHHHHHHHH*

 

Seohyun grabbed the old man who almost got into an accident.

 

“YA! DO YOU WANNA DIE?!” A man went out from his car.

 

“I-I’m so sorry Sir. I think he’s drunk.” Seohyun bowed to the guy.

 

She  brought the man on the sidewalk. “Ahjussi. What are you trying to do?!” Seohyun keep on whining when she noticed that the man is not moving.

 

She tapped his cheek. “A-Ahjussi! Ahjussi! Can you hear me?Ahjussi!” When the man was still not moving, Seohyun looked around only to see people gathering around them. “C-can you please help me?!” Seohyun said nervously.

 

But the people seems like busy knowing what happened to the man.

 

“SOMEBODY JUST PLEASE HELP ME BRING THIS MAN TO THE HOSPITAL! NOW!”

 

Fortunately a man helped her bring the man to the hospital. The doctor ask her what happened. “I-I just saw him on the street. He almost got in an accident so I grabbed him and then he suddenly lost his consciousness.”

 

“I’m sorry but you can’t go in here. Please wait outside the ward.” Seohyun did what the nurse told her.

 

She looked around. She’s scared of the hospital. It always bring her bad memories.

 

After a few minutes the doctor went out. “I-Is he okay?”

 

The doctor smiled. “Yes. He’s just drank that’s why he passed out.”

 

“Ne?”

 

“You don’t have to worry about your father. He’s just drank.” Seohyun felt relieved.

 

“T-Thank you but he’s not my father. I just saw him on the street.”

 

“Oh, really? I thought he’s your father. Anyway, he’s okay. So you don’t have to worry. He can discharge as soon as he wakes up.” The doctor said before leaving her.

 

 

Seohyun went into the ward. She smiled while looking at the old man who’s sleeping. “Ahjussi, you really scared me.” She whispered.

 

Seohyun immediately searched for the old man’s contact information and she found his wife who hurriedly went to the hospital. The woman was so grateful to her and Seohyun found out that her husband really have a bad habit of passing out if he’s too drunk. While they were talking seohyun found out that the old man’s name is Han Jae Hwa.

 

And that was how she found a second family.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK

 

Seohyun arrived at the Han’s residence after a 15 minute drive. The couple’s house is quite big for only two people. It has a wide gate that when you enter,  a wide garden with different kind of flowers will welcome your sight. Then you will see a 3 storey white house.

 

Seohyun entered the house immediately after she parked her car. She was like a member of the family that’s why she also have her own keys in the house.

 

 

“OMO! Look who’s here!” A woman in her 50’s welcomed her. She’s wearing an apron.

 

“Imo!” She hugged the woman. She called the woman Imo, that’s what the woman wants. Fot the couple, she was not just a savior of her husband but also like her own daughter. But instead of calling Omma and Abeoji, they prefer calling Imo and Samchon.

 

“I bought you your favorite cake.” She said after their hug.

 

 

“Oh, shouldn’t have. I know your busy.” The woman said taking the box from her hand.

 

“Oh, it’s nothing. Besides baking is my hobby. You know that, right?” Seohyun followed the older woman.

 

 

“Your Samchon will love this. Well since when did he not like your cake?”

 

Seohyun just giggled. “By the way, where is Samchon?”

 

“Looking for me?” Mr. Han said while going down on the stairs.

 

Seohyun hurriedly hugged the man. “Aigoo, this kid, you know that you have a lot of explaining to do, right?”

 

Seohyun just smiled. “Ne Samchon.”

 

Author's Note:

 

As promised, here's the Chapter 10! I'm already working on the next chapter. So see you on Saturday. Please leave a comment:) I love how you comment in the previous chapter. You guys are awesome! Thanks a bunch!

 

~ilovegoguma29~