Chapter 18

My ALMOST Perfect Lovestory

 

 

Seohyun woke up early the next day. She didn’t send JiHoo any message. It was part of her plan, she wanted him to think that she forgot this special day. She wanted to surprise JiHoo, so she booked a last flight to JeJu so she’ll arrive there late at night. She can already imagine JiHoo’s expression when he sees her tonight.

 

She was baking a birthday cake for JiHoo when her phone suddenly beeped.

 

“JooHyun-ah, I’ll bring you at the airport. I’ll pick you up at 5. See you!” It was a text message from her sister.

 

After baking, Seohyun packed her things. She can’t wait to surprise JiHoo.

 

It was past six o’clock when they reached the airport, her flight was at 7 PM, so they decided to grab a coffee while waiting for the flight.

 

“So he’s really sincere?” Yuri asked when they took their seats on one of the table in Starbucks.

 

“I guess so.” Seohyun replied. She told her sister about what happened last night. She thinks, more than anyone, her unnie deserves to know. It’s a good thing that the lady offered to bring her to the airport, she has a chance to tell her everything that happened.

 

“You guess so? You’re not sure?” Yuri raised her right eyebrow to her younger sister.

 

“Unnie, I’m confused. To be honest, at this moment, I don’t exactly know what to do.” Seohyun slightly hold her forehead.

 

Yuri sips her coffee, looked at her sister and heaved a sigh.

 

“Seohyun-ah, I know, I always tell you this, but I will tell it to you again, in love, it’s not always the heart who wins, sometimes you need to listen to your mind. I don’t want to interfere with your relationship with JiHoo, you know that I have nothing against him, he’s a good man and I really saw how he loves you despite of your past. He accepted you regardless of what happened to you, but JooHyun-ah, I know that more than me and your family, you know that between these two men, there’s only one man who you will need. You understand Unnie, right?” Yuri holds Seohyun’s hands.

“Yes, Unnie.” Seohyun tried to smile.

 

“I admire YongHwa ssi, the fact that you left him without him telling the real reason, he still loves you and now he still wants you back regardless of what you did. Don’t you think he’s really sincere? I mean, that’s true love, you know? Only crazy people will wait for someone who left him without any words and still hoping that they will fix the relationship. But he did, he did because he loves you.”

 

“Unnie, I know you really like him but let’s not forget about JiHoo Oppa. You sound like you’re taking YongHwa Oppa’s side.” Seohyun teased Yuri.

 

“Pabo! I’m not taking sides, I just want the best for you.” Yuri said.

 

“I know Unnie. Thank you for everything. I don’t know what to do without you.”

 

“Aigoo, I hope that this short vacation will enlighten your confused mind.” Yuri smiled.

 

“Ne. Although I know that it will not be easy.”

 

“Unnie is here. Always remember that.”

 

“Yes. Thank you.”

 

After they talked, they proceeded to the boarding gate. The flight got delayed so they stayed for almost an hour before Seohyun finally leaves. Before she leaves, Yuri hugged her so tight and keeps on saying “Everything will be fine, just enjoy this vacation”.

 

She arrived in Jeju at 9 PM. She her phone when she rode in a taxi, she’s going to call JiHoo but the phone keeps on ringing. Nobody is answering, she feels weird. ‘Is he mad?’ Seohyun thought. ‘It will be okay. I’ll just say sorry and we’ll be fine. After all, it’s my plan.’ She said to herself.

 

She arrived at JiHoo’s apartment but she was hesitating if she’ll press the doorbell or she’ll guess his passcode.

 

She chose the second one. Just for tonight, she will challenge herself. But she giggled when she got it at first try. The passcode was their anniversary.

 

JiHoo’s apartment was smaller than his apartment in Seoul. Seohyun looked around, she saw a photo of her and JiHoo on the table near the sofa. She smiled seeing the photo. The apartment is painted mint green, JiHoo’s favorite color. There’s an oval carpet at the living room, the furniture was also simple but you will think it’s owned by a man at first look.

 

After  JooHyun roamed around the apartment, she puts down her bag at the sofa and proceeded to the door that she saw a while ago. She is guessing that this is his bedroom. It was quiet inside so maybe JiHoo is sleeping.

 

“He sleeps early even in Jeju.” Seohyun smiled before she turned the door knob.

 

The light was off when she opened the door so she flicks the switch on but she just wished she didn’t. Her smile soon faded away with the scene that she is seeing right now.

 

She feels like someone poured her a glass of cold water with what she saw. She dropped the box of cake that she was holding and holds to the knob tighter. She feels like she was so weak.

 

“Seohyun?” JiHoo was surprised to see his girlfriend. But he got scared when she realized that he’s not alone in the room.

 

“W-What is this? A-Ani..W-What are you doing?” Seohyun don’t know what to feel with what she saw. JiHoo is with a girl on his bed. Both of them are . It’s clearly obvious what’s happening or what just happened but she still asks. She feels like she’s in her own nightmare and she just wished someone will wake her up.

 

JiHoo grabbed the blanket when the girl finally woke up, Seohyun covered and cried harder when she saw who’s the girl.

 

“HyunJae?! H-How—DON’T!” Seohyun shouted at JiHoo when he was going near her.

 

“DON’T EVEN DARE TO STEP CLOSER TO ME!” Seohyun screamed.

 

“Seohyun, I can explain. Please.” JiHoo whose lower body is covered with blanket said. HyunJae covered herself with a blanket, she looked so surprise with Seohyun’s sudden appearance.

 

“Explain?! Mwo?! I’m not stupid! I know what is happening here! I was just late for Pete’s sake and here you are, sleeping with-…with that girl!!! I WAS JUST LATE BECAUSE I WANTED TO SURPRISE YOU! BUT I WAS THE ONE WHO GOT SURPRISED.”

 

“Seohyun-ssi, Let me explain.” HyunJae said while crying.

 

“I said, I don’t want to hear your explanation.” Seohyun glared at HyunJae. At that moment, HyunJae felt one thing. Fear.

 

“It will not hurt this way, if it’s another girl. BUT WHY HER?! SHE’S YONGHWA OPPA’S FIANCEE!”

 

“Mwo?!” JiHoo looked so surprise, he looked at HyunJae who is now staring down. Fear is clearly seen all over her face.

 

“How can you do this to me?! Oppa! How can you do this?!?!”

 

“Seohyun-ah. I didn’t know--” JiHoo tried to reach Seohyun’s hand but she pushes him away.

 

“Don’t even dare to go near me. This is what you want? Fine! Don’t ever show your face to me. We’re over, JiHoo sii. We’re over!” Seohyun wiped her tears.

 

“Andwae Seohyun-ah. Please. Listen to me.” JiHoo pleaded.

 

But Seohyun ignored his plea, she looked at HyunJae who was crying on the bed.

 

“And you..I never thought you’re this pathetic. You really want to destroy my life, don’t you? You took the man I love in the past and now, you even take this guy. Why? Do you really want to destroy me that much? You’re hopeless Hyunjae. You’re Hopeless. Don’t even dare to show your face in front of me. The two of you. Don’t even dare, or I might kill you with my own hands.” Seohyun said while gritting her teeth. Pure coldness is clearly seen on her face.

 

Seohyun hurriedly went out of the room, grabbed her bag and leaves the house. The sight of them is just so painful.

 

She can hear JiHoo calling her name but she didn’t dare to look back.

 

She hurriedly went out of the house and called a cab., good thing, there’s still cab passing by at that place though it’s already late.

 

“Agasshi, where are you going?” The driver asked her.

She can’t think of anything at that moment aside from she wanted to be away of that place. Away from the place where it will remind her the pain that JiHoo gave her. She can’t believe that JiHoo, the only man he trusts after leaving YongHwa can hurt her so much. It hurts so much that she thinks her heart is going to explode.

 

“Agasshi…” The driver looked at his passenger on the rear view mirror.

 

Seohyun sobs even harder when she remember the scene and the girl who was at JiHoo’s bed. The painful scene keeps on flashing her memory and it’s too painful that she can’t do anything but to cry. She wished she can remove all those painful memories right away at that time but she can’t. She wished that fate will bring her back to the time before that fateful night happened. If she could, she will not allow YongHwa to go out with his friends so she will not have to leave him and she will never meet JiHoo. She just hated the idea that she have met him. How she wish she never met JiHoo. But she can’t bring the past back. She just can’t.

 

“Agasshi—“

 

“Please take me to the airport.” Seohyun told the driver in between her sobs.

 

Seohyun spends the whole night at the airport and took the first flight back to Seoul. She got a message from YongHwa before she boards asking her if she’s in Jeju already. Instead of answering, she turned off her phone, she’s not ready to talk to anybody now.

 

When she reached her house, shent straight to her bedroom and locked it. She was about to lie down on her bed when she saw the photo on her side table. A photo of her and JiHoo that was taken in a photo booth in an amusement park on their first date. She grabs the photo frame tightly.

 

“How can you do this to me? Am I not enough?! Is this because I haven’t sleep with you so you slept with her? Why her? WHY HYUNJAE?!?! AAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” Seohyun throw the photo frame until there was nothing but pieces of glasses and the picture. She grabs her pillows and blankets and throw it to the corner. She grabs anything that she sees and throws it.  She flips everything that makes her remember JiHoo and the pain he gave him. She was flipping all of her things inside the bedroom while crying harder and louder because she knows nobody can hear her. At that time, Seohyun felt alone. She never thought JiHoo can hurt her this much. JiHoo destroyed everything that they have. ‘Is this HyunJae’s plan?’ She can’t help but think. ‘Did she plan this? Why? Is sacrificing my future with YongHwa Oppa not enough? What did I do to her to deserve this?!’

 

“I HATE YOU! I HATE BOTH OF YOU!!” She screamed at the top of her lungs again before she falls on her knees and cried louder.

 

 

On the other hand, YongHwa was getting frustrated because he can’t reach Seohyun since yesterday.

 

“Did something happen?” He is talking to himself again.

 

He was about to call her again when his phone rang.

 

“Yobeoseyo?!” He answered without looking at his screen hoping that it was Seohyun.

 

“Oppa..” The voice on the other line was obviously crying which makes him more nervous.

 

‘No, Please, I hope my guess is wrong. Please.’ YongHwa thought as he hold his phone tighter and took a deep breath.

 

 

 

Author's Note:

 

Okay. Mianhe! I know that my attempt in writing a drama scene is such a fail. I'm really sorry, Aigoo. *bows 90 degrees* See you on the next update! *runs*

 

So who's ready for a spazzable friday? CNSD in Music Bank this friday is just so AWESOME!!!

 

I love this AWESOME FANDOM!!!

 

~ilovegoguma29~