Chapter 27

My ALMOST Perfect Lovestory

 

They finally arrived at the resort, it was located at the back of this luxurious building that they are about to enter. At first look, you would never think that there’s a beach resort at the back of this building. The interior design of this building is almost the same as those five star hotels that you can find in Seoul. But this isn’t a hotel, this ten storey building is where the reception area of the resort can be found. At the top of the lobby, you can also found different kinds of shopping boutiques, fine dining restaurant, massage center and even bars. You can really find everything that you need in this building. It’s one of the first class beach resorts in Seoul. When YoonA got the order from YongHwa to organize the said vacation, she was overwhelmed most especially when YongHwa said ‘Make it the best vacation we’ll ever have.’ So when YoonA found this resort on the internet, she asked JongHyun to accompany her for the reservation, luckily, JongHyun knew the place.

 

They were greeted by a young lady who stands at the reception desk wearing her pink floral summer uniform. The young lady looked so kind and classy.

 

“Hello Ma’am and Sir, welcome to Dreamland Resort.” The lady greeted them cheerfully.

 

YoonA and JongHyun with the rest of the YS staff also greet her. While the other staff waited for the other vans to arrive to guide them in the resort. JongHyun saw YongHwa’s car arrived as they talked to the receptionist.

 

“Good morning,” YoonA came closer to the front desk and approach the pretty lady, Hye won as what her name plate says.

 

“I came here yesterday to reserve 50 cabins including one presidential cottage under the YS Company.” She added.

 

“Yes, Ma’am. May I know the name of the person who made the reservation please?” Hye won politely asked her.

 

“It’s YoonA, Im YoonA.” She answered giving the lady her sweetest smile.

 

“Okay,Miss Im, please wait a moment. I’ll just check your reservation.” The woman says as she types something on her computer.

 

The woman was about to say something when another woman came to her and whisper something. HyeWon seems to be surprise and nervous by what the other staff whispered to her. They looked at Yoona nervously, YoonA noticed this immediately.

 

“Excuse me Miss, is there any problem?” YoonA asked while tapping her fingers on the desk.

 

HyeWon gulped before finally speaking.

 

“M-Miss Im, we’re sorry to inform you but we have only reserved 49 cabins including one presidential cottage under your reservation. T-There—“

 

“I’m sorry? Can you please check it again?” Yoona tried to smile despite her irritation. JongHyun squeezed her hand. YoonA hold her forehead, frustration is clearly seen all over her face when the lady shook her head.

 

“I’m sorry but our staff forgot to inform you that when you had your reservations there are only 49 cabins available.”

 

“What are you saying?! I have reserved 50 cabins! How did it become 49?!” YoonA yelled which surprised everyone including HyeWon.

 

“I-I’m sorry Ma’am.” The girl bowed as JongHyun calmed YoonA.

 

“What’s the matter?” They all turned when they hear a voice of a woman.

 

HyeWon and the other crew were shocked when they realize who the newly arrived woman is.

 

“S-SAMONIM! ANNEONGHASEYO!” They bowed respectfully.

 

“SAMONIM?!” The whole people said in unison including YoonA who was shocked by how the crews of the resort address her friend.

 

Seohyun smiled while shaking her head. “YongHwa Oppa’s family owned this resort.” She informed everyone then they all starts to whisper which Seohyun just ignored.

 

She turned to HyeWon who looks very pale now. “It’s been a long time, HyeWon-ssi.” She gave her the sweetest smile. She has known this girl since her college days. YongHwa’s family brought her here once for a vacation and she really got close to this woman.

 

“N-Ne.” The woman nervously bowed.

 

“Will you tell me what the matter is?”

 

“W-We have reserved 49 cabins only Samonim. Our staff forgot to informed Miss Im that there are only 49 cabins left when she have her reservation. There are no cabins available since its weekend.” The woman replied biting her lower lip, she nodded after hearing what Hyewon said.

 

“Jeongmal Jeseonghamnida Samonim.” Hyewon bowed again. Yoona just took a deep breath. She doesn’t want to ruin this vacation.

 

“What’s the matter?” They all turned to YongHwa who just arrived carrying some luggages.

 

“Oppa, only 49 rooms were reserved, we need one more cabin.” Seohyun informed YongHwa. He walked closer to Seohyun.

 

“Geure? How many are supposed to stay in that cabin?” He asked, Seohyun turned to YoonA and JongHyun since she didn’t know the reservation details.

 

“That was the cabin reserved for Seohyun and YoonA” It was JongHyun who answered.

 

YongHwa looked at YoonA who is obviously stressed with the reservation problem. “YoonA-ssi, is it okay if you will stay with the other staff?” he asked. YoonA then nods since it’s pretty obvious that she won’t have a choice. She looked at Seohyun feeling sorry, maybe she will sleep with the other staff too.

 

“As for Seohyun, we’ll just share one room.” YongHwa said calmly. Seohyun turned to him with a very shocked expression.

 

“MWORAGO?!” She is obviously shocked with what YongHwa said. This is something that never crossed her mind. She looked at everyone who is giggling at her reaction.

 

“Hyun, it’s not like we did not sleep in one room before.” YongHwa whispered which made her blushed and that earns a lot of teasing from their staff.

 

“O-Oppa,y-you’re kidding, right?” Seohyun asked nervously.

 

“Ani. I’m serious. I’m really tired, Yeobo-ah. Let’s just get this over and done. Hmm?” YongHwa told her in a very sweet voice that made her jaw dropped.

 

‘Yeobo?! That was the second time he called me by that term today. He only calls me that after we got married in France.Did he even forgot that we’re still not officially together?!Aigoo this man.’ Seohyun thought as she watches HyeWon distributed the keys to everyone. YongHwa grabs her hand when he got their keys. Since it seems like she doesn’t have a choice, she just go with him. Well, he is still her husband so there’s really nothing wrong.

 

====================================================================================

 

Their cottage was located near the beach; it’s bigger than the other cabin since it’s a presidential cottage. It has a small veranda outside the room where you can clearly see the beach. It has a small table and two chairs which are facing the beach. When they got inside, they saw the wide bed with white beddings and two side tables that are placed at both side of the bed; near the door is a long gray couch with a center table between the bed and the couch. There is also a wide flat screen LCD TV facing the bed. There is a small counter that divides the bedroom and kitchen. The cottage is surrounded by a glass wall that you can cover up with thick yellow and white curtains using a remote control. There’s a huge bathroom which are opposite the kitchen.

 

“Woah! Yeppeuda!” Seohyun whispered as she looks around inside the room.

 

“It became prettier,right?” YongHwa asked her putting the keys on the side tables.

 

Seohyun nods. “Hmmm, this isn’t like this when we came here. This is perfect for honeymoon goers.” Seohyun stops when she realized what she just said. She turned to YongHwa who are grinning widely.

 

“Really? Are you suggesting that we have to make a baby sister for YongJoo here?” YongHwa came closer to her but she steps back.

 

“Oppa, stop daydreaming, I said honeymoon goers, I didn’t say WE.” Seohyun rolled her eyes then went towards their luggage.

 

“Well, WE is not a bad idea at all. Don’t you think? Besides, YongJoo needs a sister.” YongHwa teased.

 

“You and your byuntae thoughts again. Change your clothes now. I’m really hungry.”She handed him his clothes.

 

“You can eat me.”He said grinning wide.

 

“MWO?!?!”

 

YongHwa laughed heartily seeing her reaction. “Ahrasseo, I’ll change now. How about you? You want to change clothes together? The bathroom is huge, you know.” He smirked

 

“OPPA!Aish! This man, really. I’ll change in the bathroom, you change here.” Seohyun glared at YongHwa when he was about to say something. He laughed hard when Seohyun ran to the bathroom immediately. He’s really happy that everything seems to be fine now. Seohyun is finally okay now compared to yesterday. She was really jealous yesterday; he shakes his head when she remembers her reaction. Before this vacation ends, he’ll make sure that everything is back to normal, just like six years ago.

 

After a few minutes, Seohyun went out of the bathroom. YongHwa almost dropped his phone when he saw her, she’s wearing a see through white off shoulder blouse and pink shorts. She’s wearing her swimwear already as he can see her pink top swimwear beneath her blouse.

 

“Oppa?!” Seohyun snapped her finger in front of YongHwa when the latter didn’t answer her.

 

YongHwa went back from his reverie when he saw Seohyun snaps her finger.

 

“O-Oh! Y-Yah, w-what do you think are you wearing?!” Seohyun frowned when she heard YongHwa’s question.

 

“Why? What’s wrong with my outfit?” Seohyun looked at herself in the mirror. She doesn’t look bad, her hair is neatly tied in a ponytail.

 

“It’s too revealing!” YongHwa yelled which earned a laugh from Seohyun.

 

“Oppa,we’re in a beach. You don’t expect me to wear formal attire,right?”

 

“Why not?” YongHwa asked innocently.

 

Seohyun was almost left dumbfounded by YongHwa’s question.

 

“Aigoo, Let’s go now. They must be waiting for us.”

 

She went to open the door.“YAH! YOU’RE REALLY NOT GOING TO CHANGE CLOTHES?!” She heard YongHwa shouts, she turned to see him frowning.

 

“NO.” Seohyun then holds his hand smiling. “Palli. I’m really starving. Hmm?” YongHwa who doesn’t have a choice just intertwined his fingers to her before finally going out of the room.

 

“Don’t dare smile to the men outside, ahrasseo?” She heard him whispered, she just chuckled.

 

====================================================================================

 

They headed to the barbecue restaurant by the beach which YoonA rented for two days. Since YS Company has many staff, they need a large area to eat.

 

“OPPA! HERE!” They both turned to Nana who waves her hand.

 

“Mwoya?” Seohyun whispered irritatedly.

 

“Aigoo, My wife is jealous again.” YongHwa said grinning widely.

 

Seohyun glared at him. “Shut up. I said I’m not jealous.” Then they both walked to the table.

 

The whole staff together with YongHwa and Seohyun enjoyed their lunch. They were chatting happily when Seohyun picked up a beef using her chopstick. She was about to give it to YongHwa but….

 

“Oppa, try this! The lobsters here are really delicious.” Nana puts some lobster meat on his plate. YongHwa gave Nana a weird expression, he also saw how Seohyun was about to give him a piece of meat but take it back when she saw what Nana did. ‘You’re dead meat Nana.’ He thought as he was glaring to Nana but Nana just shrugged it off.

 

Seohyun was about to eat the meat that she was supposed to give to YongHwa but YongHwa holds her hand which is holding the chopsticks then put it in his mouth.

 

“I like beef more.” He said making everyone squeals in front of them. Seohyun just looked at YongHwa blinking her eyes multiple times.

 

“I would really not mind if you will stop your mushiness, Oppa. Really, it’s bothering me.” Seohyun whispered but she can’t help but smile.

 

When the lunch was over, everybody went on to do their thing, some started swimming, some decided to play ball games. YongHwa and Seohyun decided to sits on the beach chair under its umbrella.

 

They saw YoonA and JongHyun walking hands in hands. Seohyun smiled.

 

“Are they dating?” YongHwa looked so surprise.

 

“Hmmm, JongHyun Oppa didn’t tell you?” Seohyun was amazed that JongHyun didn’t tell YongHwa about his relationship with YoonA.

 

“I didn’t know. Jashik! Jonghyun is really fast.” YongHwa said shaking his head. Seohyun just smiled at him and then looked again at the couple who are happily walking.

 

When afternoon came, Seohyun and YongHwa decided to join the others in swimming. They swim until the sun set. When they got tired of swimming, they decided to eat dinner though their clothes are still wet. YongHwa told Seohyun that he’ll take a shower first, Seohyun agreed since she’s still enjoying talking to YoonA.

 

“You really looks like husband and wife now Seohyun. I’m glad that you’re really smiling now.” YoonA said.

 

“But we’re not Unnie. What we have right now? I don’t know how should I call it, what I know is we’re really trying to work things out. I’m still confused.”

 

“Are you still doubting him? After everything that he did?”

 

“No, I never doubted him. Maybe, I was just confused because a lot of things happened, one day he was so mad at me and then now? We haven’t talked about YongJoo. I know that he has so many questions to me, I know he loves me but I don’t want to assume that we are still the same, and that we still have the same relationship like six years ago. I don’t know. I told you, I’m confused.”

 

YoonA heaved a sigh. “You know what? The only thing that can take all those confuse thoughts away is for you to talk. Talk to him, tell him everything. It’s okay if he won’t open up now but at least tell him everything that he needs to know. He deserves to know everything.”

She heaved a sigh then the wind blew, she felt cold so she told YoonA that she’ll get inside first.

 

When she got inside their cabin, she didn’t see YongHwa. ‘Where did he go?’ she thought but since she’s already freezing cold already, she went inside the bathroom to take a shower.

 

After she takes a shower, she decided to look for YongHwa outside their cabin, she saw him sitting by the seashore while looking far away. She slowly walks near him, YongHwa seems like in his deep thought as he didn’t notice that Seohyun already sits beside him.

 

“Oppa..” She calls him as she sits beside him.

 

YongHwa turns to him and smiled when he saw her.

 

“Why are you here? I thought you’ll be preparing the campfire.”

 

She smiled, “YoonA Unnie said she’ll just do it. She’s pretty serious with organizing this vacation. She even doesn’t want my help. She said that she’ll just call us when it’s ready.”

 

YongHwa nodded moving a little backward so he’s sitting close to her. “How about you? What are you doing here?” Seohyun asked.

 

“Nothing, just thinking.” YongHwa asked looking away again.

 

“About what?” She knows what he’s thinking but she still asked. She wants to talk about what happened in the past. YoonA is right, he deserves to know the truth.

 

“About us, about YongJoo.” Seohyun felt like something clench her heart when she saw his expression upon mentioning YongJoo’s name. She took a deep breath following his gaze, she looks at the wide ocean which is calm now. She was right, he’s really thinking about them. She gulped to ease her nervousness before finally speaking.

 

“Appa..” She started, YongHwa turned to her, she looked at him and smiled, trying to hold back her tears. She took a deep breath.

 

“That was his first word. ‘Appa’. When I first heard it, I thought that he’s being unfair, I was the one who’s with him but the first word that came to his mouth is Appa not Omma. But when I realized it, I felt happy.At least he knew how to call you, I always tell him our story since the day he was born, when he started looking for you, I showed him a picture of us.” She smiled, wiping away her tears as she recalls those moments.

 

“He just e when I decided to work away from him. It was hard at first but I guess sacrifice is part of being a single mother. I’m grateful that my family was there, y-your parents also helped me,--“ She got nervous when he holds her hand. She still doesn’t told him about his parents helping her about YongJoo. ‘Will he be mad?’ She decided to tell it to him now but she felt that YongHwa squeezed her hand. She looked at him nervously.

 

“Ahra.”He said while holding her hand. “I already know the truth, Omoni and Abeoji told me everything. I know what happens since the day the accident happened and why you left me. I know it all, Hyun.” Seohyun covers but a painful sobs still came out. She squeezes his hand tightly, “Mianhe Oppa,Jeongmal Mianhe. I-I don’t have a choice, I realized that HyunJae is right, that I was just bringing disaster—“

 

“No, please don’t believe that. You are never a disaster neither a problem to my life. When you came to my life, everything falls into place. You complete my life Hyun.” He cupped her face.

 

“I’m sorry if you had a hard time because of me. I love you so much Hyun, it never change. I never stop loving you.”

 

Seohyun cried harder, YongHwa hugs her. “Jeongmal Mianhe. Jal Mot Haesseo. Mianhe, I was wrong Oppa.” Seohyun said in between her sobs. YongHwa hugs her tightly.

 

 “Please don’t cry, it hurts me a lot to see you crying.” He said while rubbing her back.Her back is shaking from too much crying. He closed her eyes, if he can only erase all the bad things that happened in the past to her memory, he’ll do it. She had suffered enough, they had suffered enough. It’s about time to stop those sufferings.

 

“A lot of things happen to us for the past six years, we were both hurt but I did not stop loving you. I’m still hoping you still feel the same.” YongHwa pulled away to see Seohyun’s face.

 

It’s so dark to where they are but he can see her through the moonlight.

 

Seohyun bit her lip, “I tried to forget you because I know that it’s the right thing to do, so when I met JiHoo Oppa, I gave my heart a chance to love again. But no matter what I do, it has always been you, will you still accept me despite of everything that I did?” Seohyun looked at YongHwa. She’s nervous with what he’s about to say. ‘What if it’s too late?’

 

He wiped her tears then cupped her face, “I will Hyun, whatever happens in the past, I will still love you because you’re my life. I love you so much Yeobo.”

 

“Saranghae Oppa. I-I love you so much.” Seohyun said in between her sobs.

 

YongHwa felt like everything stops when he heard what Seohyun just said. His mind suddenly stops from working, she was saying something yet he can’t hear her, what he can only hear was the word she said minutes ago.

 

“W-What did you just say?” YongHwa asked her holding her shoulders. Seohyun wiped her tears.

 

“Ne?” Seohyun asked confued. She had said many words. ‘Is he teasing me or he just doesn’t pay attention to what I was saying?’

 

“I have said—“

 

“JooHyun, please repeat what you just said. Jebal.” He pleaded.

 

“I said I’m sorry if it took me too long before I—“

 

“Not that. Before that.” He shakes his head but still smiling.

 

Then Seohyun remembered something. She cupped her face. “I said I-I love you,Oppa. I love you so—“ She didn’t finish what she’s saying as she felt YongHwa’s lips touch hers. She got surprised by what YongHwa did. Her heart beats faster, she felt so happy, she encircled her hands to his waist, closes her eyes and responded to his kiss.

 

When they pulled away, their foreheads are touching each other. YongHwa is still holding her cheeks. They are both panting but happiness and love is seen through their eyes. They were smiling at each other when YongHwa speak still looking at her eyes.

 

 

“You don’t know how happy I am now, Hyun. You don’t have any idea how much you made me happy. God, Thank you. I thought this day will not come anymore.” Seohyun frowned.

 

“Wae? Did you think that I don’t love you anymore? After you made my feelings confused—“

 

“To be honest? Yes, I thought you don’t love me anymore. When I saw you with JiHoo-ssi—“ Seohyun puts her one finger on his mouth to stop him from talking.

 

“I loved JiHoo Oppa. I really did, but it’s a different from what I felt for you. I never stop loving you too,Oppa. No matter what I do to forget you, I just can’t. It has always been you.” Seohyun said smiling looking straight to his eyes.

 

“I missed you Nae Sarang-ah.” He whispered.

 

Seohyun feels great hearing that endearment from him. She smiled. “Na do. I missed you so much Oppa.”

 

YongHwa then showered her with butterfly kisses from her forehead, to her eyes, nose and cheeks.

 

“I love you so much Hy~un.” He said calling her name the way he called her six years ago.

 

“I love you too, Yo~ng.” YongHwa smiled as he heard what she called him. He slowly lowered her face and stare at her lips, Seohyun closes her eyes when she saw YongHwa’s face getting close, and in just a split of seconds, she felt his lips touches hers. She lifts both her hands and linked it to his nape and responds to his kisses.

 

“Yeobo,” he calls her again that endearment after they broke the kiss. “Make love to me Hyun. Now.” He whispers. Seohyun smiled and nodded.

 

And as if on cue, YongHwa kissed her again passionately then he suddenly carries her like a princess without breaking the kiss. Then they headed to their cabin which is just a few steps away.

====================================================================================

 

Author's Note:

 

Kissing scene is something I know I need to improve. I really in kissing scenes, Mianhe. hahahaha! I'm glad the previous didn't bore you, I'm really overwhelmed by your support to this story. Thank you to 198 subscribers and 49 friends. You are all JJANG! You say Rated M? I say, Let's see, See you on my next update:)

 

Though it's kinda late,Saeng Il Chukahae to one of my dearest reader.. AYUDIAZADAMS. Please treat this as my birthday present.

As promised to my GG dongsaengs, here's an update! Unfortunately, the part you were expecting will be on the next chapter. *merooong*

 

 

Let's sing the Goguma Ice Cream Song now. ♫♪ IMO..IMO..AISHEU..♫♪

 

~ilovegoguma29~