Chapter 5

My ALMOST Perfect Lovestory

 

 

 YONGHWA’s POV

 

I took another sip of coffee when I saw her walking out of the door. Tch! She’s still the same. A very short tempered woman. Her coffee? To be honest, it’s not bad. The taste is still the same. It doesn’t change at all. But I really don’t know why I acted like a jerk a while ago. Should I say sorry? But why? She won’t get mad just because of that, right? Yeah. That’s it. She’s not the type of girl who gets mad easily.

 

“So you still know her personality after five long years. Forget it Yonghwa.” I can’t help to scold myself.

 

 

I continue to flip the pages of the documents that she gave me a while ago.

 

 

“What?S-Sorry..I-I’ll just make you another one.”

 

 

Then I remembered her reaction again when I spit the coffee in front of her. She looked surprised,no, she looked terrified. Did I scare her?

 

“Aish! Jung YongHwa! What’s wrong with you? Focus on your work!” I scolded myself again.

 

“Where is she? What took him so long to get a single file? Aish!” I said then I stand up and decided to get the file by myself and maybe ask an apology for being a jerk a while ago.

 

 

“Oh?! Hwejang nim! Anneonghaseyo.”  Miss Im bowed to me. I was about to enter the elevator when she suddenly showed up.

 

“Oh..H-Hello.” I replied.

 

 

“Good thing I saw you. I was on my way to your office. Here’s the file that you’re asking me yesterday.” Then she handed me the folder.

 

 

“Joohyun, I mean, Seohyun, Have you seen her?” I ask as I open the folder.

 

 

“Seohyun-ssi? Aniyo. But why are you looking for her?” She asked me.

 

I looked at her only to found out that she’s smiling. “Because I ask her to go to your office a while ago to get this file.” I seriously answered.

 

“Ahhh, I see.” She said nodding.

 

*ting*

 

The door in the elevator opened so I grab this chance to enter the lift.

 

“I better go Ms. Im. Thanks for the documents.” I said while entering the lift then she bowed at me while saying a simple “Ne.”

 

 

I immediately reach 14th floor in an instant. I started to walk around the place. I’ve never been to this area. The place is really big and you’ll see a lot of people rushing to go to their own department.

 

The people automatically bowed whenever they see me so I just slightly bowed at them to acknowledge them. Then I saw the sign ‘INTERIOR DESIGN DEPARTMENT’. So this is the department where she used to work. So maybe she’s just around the area. But why am I going to look for her? Tsk! I’m just wasting my time. I better go back to my office.

 

“Oppa..I’ll tell it to you later, Hm?”  Then I saw HER holding a guy’s hand. She can’t see me since her back is facing me. Oppa? Is that her boyfriend? So she has a boyfriend? Great.

 

“Ahrasso.” I heard the guy answered. I walked at their direction with one of my hand inside my pocket while the other one is holding the folder.

 

 

“So, is this the reason why you took so long to get a single file from Ms. Im.” I finally said when I went near them.

 

 

Joohyun looks surprise while the guy just stares at me while still holding Joohyun’s hand. Does he even aware that he’s holding a married woman’s hand.

 

“Hwejang nim. I-I am..” Am I really that scary that she’s actually stuttering?

 

 

“No need to explain.” Then I looked at the guy beside her and I notice how she immediately let go of his hand. I can’t help but to smirk with what I notice.

 

“I didn’t know you have boyfriend Miss Seo.” I said while looking at her.

 

 

She was about to say something when the guy interrupted. “Anneonghaseyo Hwejangnim. I’m JiHoo, Park JiHoo. I’m one of the Architects in this company.”

 

 

Then he offered his hand. I just look at it.

 

“Architect? So you must be my secretary’s boyfriend right?” I said still looking at him and ignoring his hand.

 

 

“Ne. I am her boyfriend.” He proudly said.

 

 

“Well, she’s my wife,bastard.” I whispered to myself.

 

 

Once again I look at his hand which is still in a position for a handshake so I just grab it and accept his handshake.

 

 

“Jung YongHwa, I’m Jung YongHwa, Joohyun’s HUSBAND.” I said smiling then I saw him smile.

 

I looked at Joohyun who looks so surprise with what I said. “So, Miss Seo, mind if we go to OUR office? There are a lot of things to do other than dating inside this building.” I didn’t wait for her to answer, I immediately enter the lift.

 

 

She seems like talking to her boyfriend. “Miss Seo, aren’t you coming?” I asked.

 

Then she turns around. Did I just saw her glaring at me?! My secretary just glares at me?! The CEO?!

 

Then she silently enters the lift then the guy, what’s that bastard’s name again? Just bowed at us while the elevator’s door closes.

 

I don’t know why I’m acting weird today. Most especially when I saw that guy. Who gave him the right to hold Joohyun’s hand? Aish! YongHwa, don’t forget that you are engage. But that’s a different case. Tch!

 

When we reached the floor where our office is located I immediately went inside and sat at my chair.

 

 

I still have a lot of ---

 

 

*BANG*

 

 

“What’s—“ I was surprised when I heard a loud sound from the door. I just looked at Joohyun when I notice that it was her who loudly closes the door.

 

“What’s your problem?” I asked.

 

“You shouldn’t have done that.” She looks so annoyed while walking to my table.

 

“Mwo? What did I do wrong?” I asked while sitting at my chair.

 

Then she smirk.

 

“Mwo? Joohyun’s husband? Who are you kidding?!” She looks so frustrated.

 

“There’s nothing wrong with what I said. You know that we are still LEGALLY married.” I put an emphasis to the word legally.

 

“I didn’t forget that. I am fully aware of that Mr. President.” Then she crossed her arms.

 

“Jeongmal? So you must also know that you can’t have an affair. Act right, Mrs. Jung. After all, you’re still bringing my name.” I said then I started to flip the pages of the document that I need to study.

 

 

“Mwo?! I can’t have an affair? Let me just remind you that you are ENGAGE?!” I looked at her with a serious face.

 

 

“I don’t know why you’re acting like this just because I told your damn good boyfriend that you are MY wife. Don’t tell me he didn’t know you’re married?”

 

“He knows about it but you don’t have to tell it to him like that. What if other staff heard you? What will they say about you? About me? Most especially about your fiancée.”

 

“Woah! Looks like you changed a lot. Now, you’re concerned with what the people will say. You should have thought about that before you left me.” I said looking straight to her eyes.

 

“I told you, I have reasons. I –“

 

“I’m not interested with your reasons. You can go back to your table. Just so you know, you’re wasting my time. You know that I hate people wasting my time, right?” I told her before I looked at some files in my computer.

 

“You’re being too much.” I heard her say before she turned around.

 

 

 “And one more thing,” She stop from walking.

 

“Don’t try talking about my engagement because you don’t know anything about it. Don’t you think that I have the right to look for another woman? Let me remind you, you left me on our wedding day. You ditched me, right?” She didn’t bother to say anything and just continue walking until she finally went outside the office.

 

Why does she always goes out of this office?!

 

Author's Note:

 

I'm so sorry for the late update. I've been really busy. By the way, I was wondering if what is the right term for Mr. president? is it Hwejangnim or Sajangnim? Please help me. I really in hangul. Aigoo. Anyway, thanks to all who's really commenting in this story. I'm reading it all. Thanks a lot. I also uploaded Chapter 6 guys.