Chapter 3

My ALMOST Perfect Lovestory

 

 
 
 
YONGHWA's POV
 
 
 
 
 
"Do I really have to do this Dad?" I asked as I was browsing a folder which my father gave me a while ago.
 
 
"I will be gone for six months and I think it's already time for you to take my position." He answered me as he was reading a newspaper.
 
 
I am now in my parent's house. They called me early in the morning justto tell me that I'll be replacing my father's position. I know this will happen but not now. I didn't expect this to happen too sudden.
 
 
 
"But Dad, you know that she's still there. You know what happened between us right?"
 
 
 
 
"I know. And I don't see anything wrong with working with her."
 
 
 
"But Dad, what she did was --"
 
 
 
"Don't forget that she is still a part of our family, you punk!" My Dad shouts at me as he puts down the newspaper.
 
 
 
 
"She was already out of this family when she left me!" I hate it how my family still love the girl who broke my heart five years ago.
 
 
 
"And for pete's sake! I'm already engaged! So stop this non sense!"
 
 
 
"You are not going to marry other woman not unless your Mom and I agreed. Are we clear on that?" My father said in full authority.
 
 
 
"Sweetheart, please understand your Dad. Hm? Please just do what he wants." My Mom suddenly told me while holding my closed fist.
 
 
 
"Mom, you know that I can't face her. Not now. What she did to me five years ago was still fresh on my mind. You know that right?" I tried my best to be calm.
 
 
 
"But what she did is for the best,son. She just do what's good for you."
 
 
 
"Good? Leaving me was good for me? I don't understand how it become good to me."
 
 
 
"My decision is final, you'll work there tomorrow and she will be your new secretary. She know everything in that company." My father once again said.
 
 
 
"Fine! I'll work, if that's what you want! But don't expect me to be that so good to that girl." I said then walks to the door. 
 
 
"Don't forget that in the eyes of law, you are still a married man, Jung YongHwa! You're still married to JooHyun. You're marriage registration is still valid."
 
 
 
Then I went out of the house and drives back to my apartment.
 
 
 
So I'll be meeting my ex girlfriend tomorrow? Oh let me rephrase that, my WIFE tomorrow. Great! So great!
 
 
 
THE NEXT DAY:
 
 
 
"Mr.Jung, I'm so sorry for being late. My son was rushed to the hospital this morning." My driver told me as I'm getting inside the car. Today is my first day of work as a CEO and he arrives late.
 
 
"It's Okay Ahjussi. family matters is really important. Let's go." Then I opened my tablet.
 
 
 
*riiiiinnnnnggggg*
 
 
"Yes?" I answered my phone without looking at the screen.
 
 
 
"Oppa! Good Morning!" I suddenly smiled upon hearing her voice.
 
 
"Did you sleep well?"
 
 
 
"Ani. I need to fifnish some designs so I didn't have enough sleep. But It's okay now. I already heard your voice." She's HyunJae, my fiancee.
 
 
"Really?"
 
 
"Hmm..Ah! Are you free tonight?Let's have dinner?"
 
 
 
"Tonight? Okay."
 
 
"Really?Oh, it's your first day of work today,right?"
 
 
 
"Yes. I am actually on my way." I 
 
 
 
"Oh Jinjja? Hwaiting! Oh Oppa,I'll hang up now. I love you."
 
 
 
"Okay..I--"
 
 
 
SCCCCCREEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
"Oh? What's that Oppa? Hello?"
 
 
"HyunJae ah..I'll call you later." then I hang up on the phone.
 
 
 
"What happened Ahjussi?!" I asked my driver. I was actually surprise  when he suddenly steps on the break.
 
 
"I-I'm not sure Mr.Jung, but I think we bump something."
 
 
Then I looked at the car on our right side.
 
 
"Can you go and check it first. But please make it fast. Thank you."
 
 
 
"Okay." Then he went out of the car.
 
 
 
Wait. Is that her?! I can't be wrong. I was about to get off the car when i remembered what she did five years ago.
 
 
How can I forget that?Control yourself YongHwa.
 
 
 
I rolled down the window and shouts at my driver.
 
 
"Can you make it faster, Ahjussi! Deal with her faster! I need to get to the office now!" 
 
 
After a few minutes my driver was already back and telling me that the girl wasn't hurt at all.
 
 
Tsk! She's still the same. Clumsy as ever.
 
 
A few more minutes then we reached Y.S. Designs. I was welcomed with the whole staff and a girl which I think is the General Director of Interior Designs led me to the conference room to meet the board members.
 
 
While inside, I notice that my so called secretary is not yet here. Late? She doesn't change at all,indeed.
 
 
The meeting ended successfully and we're aboutto go out when I finally saw her talking to a girl.
 
 
I pretend I didn't see her. It seems like she was shocked when she saw me.
 
 
 
I manage to pretend I didn't know herat all. Why? I don't think there's still reason for us to be in good terms. I think it will be better if we'll treat each other as strangers.
 
 
She was showing me around the office and explaining to me some information about the things I need to know.
 
 
"Have you been well?"
 
 
I was actually surprise when I heard her ask that question. Have I been well? She still have the guts to ask me that question? 
 
 
"Ah, Where's the documents that I need to read?"  Instead of answering her I just change the topic. Good thing she didn't ask for any questions anymore.
 
 
After she showed me around the office, she's now showing me in my private place.  But i was surprised when I saw the interior of this place. I know these are all my Mom's doing. This was Seohyun's design. Did she notice that too?
 
 
 
While she was too serious explaining the details of this room, I was teasing her. Somehow I miss teasing her. And I can sense that she was really nervous. So, I still have that effect on her? Great.
 
 
"KISS ME" I suddenly said when she was asking for a new passcode.
 
 
 
"Ne?" She said then she turned around which made our face become closer that one move and our lips will definitely touched. 
 
 
"KISS ME. That's the passcode I want.547763. My fiancee's favorite number." I stand straight to look at her surprised face.
 
 
"Y-You're getting married?" She asked me. But wait, is she crying? Don't tell me..No. That's impossible. She left me.
 
 
"Yeah." She smiled.
 
 
"I see. So, I'll just change it." Then she turned around to enter the new code.
 
 
As soon as she turned around I smelled a familiar scent. That smell. She didn't change perfume? Unconsciously, I smiled knowing that she's still using the same perfume five years ago.
 
 
 
"Why you didn't showed up on that day?" I suddenly ask her. It;s been five years but until now I didn't know why she didn't came on our wedding day.
 
 
 
 
"Why are you treating me as if you don't know me?" Insteadof answering me she gave me another question. Her back still facing me.
 
 
 
"You're still the same JooHyun. Too bad, I'm not the Jung YongHwa you used to know."
 
 
Then I walked straight. I don't understand myself. Why am I even doing this?
 
 
"I was there. I just chose not to show up." I heard her say that made me stop from walking.
 
 
I turned around only to see her crying.
 
 
 
Author's Note:
 
Boom! Another update!  Thank you for the warm welcome and forreading my story. I'm just a newbie writer so please bear with me. Also I reuploaded chapter 2 since it was missing..*____*
 
 
Who are still in GoChun now? Seohyun in BlueNight is totally Jjang, right? kekeke
 
NextChapterwill be uploaded, next week, I guess.. Thanks for the support guys. ^_______^