Chapter 19

My ALMOST Perfect Lovestory

 

YongHwa hurriedly grabbed his keys after he ended the call and drives away from his apartment.

 

He touched the screen on his car which is connected to his phone and tried searching for a familiar name.

 

“YoonA ssi,”

 

“Hwejangnim?” YoonA sounded so surprise upon hearing who’s calling her. She basically know his voice because he always called her when they are at the company. But today is Saturday, she was confused why her boss will call her and not to mention that it was so early in the morning.

 

“Yes. I would like to ask something.” YongHwa said while still focusing on his driving.

 

“Yes, Hwejangnim. What is it?”

 

“By any chance, did Seohyun called you?” YongHwa said hoping that Seohyun called her bestfriend.

 

“Seohyun?No, she didn’t. Why?”

 

“She didn’t really call you?” YongHwa can’t belive it. If she didn’t called her then..

 

Yes, she didn’t. Did something happen Hwejangnim?” YoonA asked worriedly.

 

“Yes,Seohyun is missing.” YongHwa said nervously.

 

WHAT?!

 

He remembered what happened before he drives away from his apartment.

 

FLASHBACK:

 

 

He was already worried because Seohyun was not answering his messages neither his call. And just this morning, he tried calling her but he can’t reached her anymore. This made him more furious.

 

“I clearly told her to call me when she got there. Did something bad happened?” YongHwa was talking to himself.

 

He was about to call her when her phone rang, he answered it immediately without looking on the screen.

 

“Oppa.” The voice of the girl on the other line is so familiar. He gets more nervous when she heard her sobbing.

 

She was so nervous that he hold his phone tightly before taking a deep breath and say.

 

“HyunJae-ah! Eodiya?! Did you know I was so worri—“

 

“I’m at Jeju Oppa. Mianhe. Jeongmal Minahe.”

 

“Mwo?! Jeju? Jigeum? W-What are you doing---No, HyunJae, tell me you’re joking.” YongHwa was panicking when he realized what HyunJae said. He hoped that they are not on the same place. Yes, that;s righ. Jeju is a big place, it's impossible that they are on the same place.

 

“I’m sorry Oppa. I was such a fool. I know, I’m really sorry. I don’t—“

 

“WHERE IS JOOHYUN?!?!”

 

“I didn’t know she’s coming here Oppa. I’m so sorry.” HyunJae was crying louder.

 

“WHERE THE HELL IS MY WIFE?!?!”

 

“She left here last night. JiHoo tried to stop her but—“

 

“If something bad happened to her, I swear HyunJae, I will kill you and JiHoo.”

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

He really thought Seohyun called YoonA, well first because their bestfriends but upon hearing that she did not contact her, his hope were so low now. He doesn’t know where to find her.

 

If she didn’t call her friend then maybe she’s at her parent’s  place? Yes! That’s right!

 

“Yoona-ssi, I’ll go first at her parents house, I’ll---“

 

“ANDWAE!!!!” YoonA screamed

 

YongHwa got surprised when Yoona screamed which made him stopped the car.

 

“Ne?”

 

“I-I mean, her parents might panicked if they found out that Seohyun is missing.”

 

YoonA is right. He took a deep breath.

 

“Have you checked her apartment?”She asked.

 

“What?No, I haven’t.”

 

“Okay. I’m on my way to her apartment. I’ll call you if she’s there.”YoonA said.

 

“No, I’ll go there too. Let’s look for her together.” Then he ended the call and drives his way to Seohyun’s apartment.

 

While driving, he is praying really hard that Seohyun was there. Because if she wasn’t there, he doesn’t know where will he find her.

 

YongHwa arrived at the apartment building a few minutes after YoonA arrived. He saw her talking to the receptionist.

 

“Ne. Kamsahamnida.” YoonA thanked the young lady at the reception area.

 

“So?” YongHwa said as he came closer to YoonA.

 

“She's there. She arrived just this morning. Let’s go. I got her keys.”

 

YongHwa was relieved with what YoonA told him. He felt like t was an answered prayer and he swears to himself, he will never let Joohyun travel alone again. He tried to smile as he followed the woman on the lift.

 

“By the way, how did you know she was missing?” YoonA asked.

 

“Ohh, it’s a long story. I’ll just tell you later.”

 

YoonA just nods though she felt his answer a little weird. She’ll ask him later when they saw Seohyun.

 

They reached her unit in no time. YoonA explained to YongHwa that Seohyun gave her a spare key on her apartment because she usually hangs out here during the weekends.

 

 

When they opened the door of her unit, they saw that the bag of Seohyun was still on the floor.

 

Everything seems fine which made them sigh in relief.

 

“It seems like she’s really here.” YoonA said.

 

“Yes, it seems that everything is fine.” YongHwa whispered.

 

“I think she’s in her room. Let’s look for her.”

 

YongHwa just nodded as he follows YoonA who is opening a door.

 

“Oh My God.” YoonA whispered as she covers . YongHwa was speechless with what he saw.

 

Seohyun lying on the floor and her room was totally messed up. Everything was broken and scattered all over the place. It seems like a thief came in and destroy her bedroom. But he knows that this is not done by a thief.

 

He looked at Seohyun who is unconsciously lying on the floor. She looked so helpless. Just by looking at her, he already knew that Seohyun met HyunJae in Jeju. He was wondering what did HyunJae do or told her that made her mad like this. This is not the Seo Joo Hyun that he knew. She is a kind of person where self-control is her specialty. She doesn’t get mad easily at people without valid reasons. What happened to you in Jeju Hyun-ah? His mind was mentally blocked, he stood there like a stone, he was shocked to see Seohyun in this kind of situation.

 

“Hwejangnim?!?!” He jolted in surprise when he heard  YoonA screamed his name.

 

“N-Ne?” He looked at her who is holding Seohyun on her lap.

 

“C-Can you please help me? Please carry her to the other room, I’ll just call the cleaner to clean this mess.”

 

YongHwa just nodded and followed what YoonA said.

 

He put her on the bed next to Seohyun’s bedroom. It’s a little bit smaller than her room, he’s guessing that it was a guestroom.

 

“I used to stay in this room when I sleep over.” He was looking around the room when he heard YoonA’s voice.

 

He turned around to see her standing at the doorway.

 

He nods and looked back to sleeping Seohyun. “H-How long do you know Seohyun?”

 

“It’s been a long time since I met her at the library where I usually hang out.”

 

“Library?” He asked.

 

“Ne. She worked there and I offered her a job on our company not knowing that you p-personally know her.” YoonA suddenly felt nervous.

 

“I think you know our story, YoonA ssi.” He smiled to the girl who is walking near the bed.

 

YoonA nodded. “I know some part of it, Hwejangnim.”

 

“YongHwa.” He corrected her.

 

“What?”

 

“You can call me YongHwa when we are not in the company.” He smiled.

 

YoonA suddenly felt embarrassed so she just nods. She never thought that the CEO of the company where she works will let her call him by his first name.

 

“By any chance, do you know her reason?” He looked at her seriously.

 

“Reason?” YoonA asked as she don’t understand his question.

 

“Ne. Reason why she didn’t showed up on our wedding and was suddenly gone.” YongHwa said as he remembered how Seohyun suddenly didn’t show up on their wedding day. She just left him a letter.

 

“Ohh..” YoonA was about to answer when Seohyun moved.

 

“Hmmm..”

 

“Seohyun-ah! Kwaenchana?” YongHwa asked as the girl opened her eyes.

 

“What are you doing here?! Na ga!” Seohyun shouted, her eyes are full of anger.

 

YoonA walked closer to Seohyun although she’s confuse why her friend was so mad at YongHwa.

 

“Seohyun-ah, he’s just trying to help me—“

 

“NAGA RAGU!!!” Seohyun screamed as she stands up to push YongHwa away.

 

“Seohyun-ah, Wae geure? Keumanhe.” YoonA said as she was hugging Seohyun who keeps on pushing YongHwa. While YongHwa stood there motionless. YoonA was confused with the sudden anger of Seohyun until the girl asked YongHwa a question that really shocked her.

 

“Did you let me go to Jeju to see with my two eyes how JiHoo is cheating on me with HyunJae?!” Seohyun asked YongHwa, tears are streaming down on her face.

 

“MWO?!” YoonA and YongHwa said in unison.

 

 

Author's Note:

 

Thank you for all the comments guys. It's really encouraging. I'm glad that you like this story. Don't worry, everything will be revealed soon so don't be confuse guys.

 

~ilovegoguma29~