***EPILOGUE***

My ALMOST Perfect Lovestory

 

“YongJoo-ah. Please hurry up. You’ll be late.” Seohyun said a little louder enough for her son to hear. YongJoo came out running with YongHwa.

 

Seohyun heaved a sigh seeing the two laughing. “Aigoo. I told you not to play too much. Look at you, you’re perspiring already.” She gets the towel from YongJoo’s Nanny and starts wiping her son. She looked at YongHwa. “Choding.Jinjja. YourAppa is such a choding.” She said as she wipes YongHwa’s head too.

 

“But you love this choding,right?” He winked at her and Seohyun blushed instantly.

 

“Yuck! Omma,Appa. Keumanheyo.Jeongmalyo. Not good.” YongHwa and Seohyun laughed together when they hear what YongJoo said. Seohyun patted his head.

 

“Ahrasseoyo.Jeosonghamnida Young Master.”YongJoo giggles, for some reason, her son loves to be called Young Master.

 

YongHwa and YongJoo was about to get in the car when they saw a car entering their house.

 

YongHwa looked at Seohyun. “Are you expecting someone?” Seohyunshakes her head as they both watched the car getting closer.

 

Seohyun smiled widely when she recognizes who just arrived.

 

“HYUNJAE!” She instantly hugged HyunJae who just got out of the car.

 

“Hi. W-We decided to drop by.” HyunJae sound nervous so she gave her a warm smile.

 

“Oh?!JihooSamchon!” YongJoo recognize the familiar guy who just came.

 

JiHoo kneeled down to face YongJoo. “Aigoo, uriYongJoo is such a big boy now. Did you miss Samchon?”

 

YongJoo nodded excitedly. “Ne. I miss you so much.” He hugged the man who was like his second father.

 

YongHwa smiled to JiHoo who was hugging his son. It’s a warm smile that made JiHoo happy.

 

“A-Are you YongJoo?”HyunJae who was kneeling too ask YongJoo.

 

“Ne.”YongJoo answered shyly.

 

“Anneong. I’m HyunJae, You can call me Imo. I’m your mother’s friend.”

 

“Anneonghaseyo.”YongJoo bowed politely. HyunJae tried hard not to cry as she was scared YongJoo might think she’s a crazy woman.

 

“C-Can I hug you?” she asked nervously. YongJoo looked at his parents and when they nodded, he came to HyunJae and gave her a hug.

 

“Oh,God. Thank you. I’m sorry,YongJoo.I’m so sorry.”HyunJae thought as she was hugging YongJoo tightly. She bit her lower lip to avoid crying but failed. YongJoo felt that the woman was crying.

 

He let go of the hug and looked at the woman. “Imo,Waeyo?” He asked curiously.

 

HyunJae smiled and wiped her tears. “A-Aniyo. I’m just happy. I’m really happy. GumawoYongJoo-ah, for growing up nicely.”HyunJae hugged him once more.

 

After the hug JiHoo and Hyunjae stands up to walk near YongHwa and Seohyun.Seohyun told YongJoo to get in the car as he might be late for school. YongJoo gave her and YongHwa a kiss before bidding goodbye to the visitors and rode the car.

 

They went back to JiHoo and HyunJae who were waiting for them. “Did you have a breakfast? Let’s go inside.” Seohyun told them before leading them inside the house.

 

While they were waiting for the food to be served, HyunJae talked.

 

“Oppa, I’m—“

 

“It’s okay HyunJae-ah. Kwaenchana. Let’s put everything in the past now. Seohyun had forgiven you and as what I have said before, I’m not mad, I was just disappointed but I appreciate how you apologized and admit your mistakes.” YongHwatold HyunJae giving her a warm smile.

 

“Hwejangnim—“

 

“YongHwa. You can call me YongHwa, we’re in our house, dropped the formalities.” JiHoo smiles at what YongHwa said.

 

“I want to say a lot of things to you and Seohyun but I don’t know where to start. I know that I have hurt her, so much that I never imagined I can do it but I did. I never asked for her forgiveness because I know that what I did was something unforgivable. I made her cry, I made her life miserable.” JiHoo holds HyunJae’s hand. “We made her life miserable yet she had forgiven us.”

 

“We never thanked you Seohyun-ah for everything. For sacrificing, for letting yourself be hurt because of us and for forgiving us. Thank you Seohyun-ah.” He added.

 

“You don’t have to say thank you,Oppa. I just did what I think will make us happy and right now, I’m happy that everything is fine now. We can all move on from our dark past.” Seohyun told them with a sincere smile.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

The day went by smoothly, after HyunJae and JiHoo’s first visit, it was followed by another one and another one and another one. Everything went back to normal as if nothing happened in the past. HyunJae and Seohyun always hang out with YongJoo while JiHoo got back to YS Design in Seoul and YongHwa became busier these days. They are about to open the first Grand Hotel that was named after YongJoo. It’s one of the traditionsof the Jung Family to have one Grand Hotel named after the eldest son of the family. It happened to YongHwa and his father too. And now YongJoo will have his own too.

 

YongHwa’s parents love Seohyun like their own daughter ever since the day she was introduced to them as YongHwa’s girlfriend, eight years ago but now, they love her even more, most especially that she’s carrying in her body the first Heiress of the Jung Family.They can’t wait to finally see the family’s first Princess. YongHwa and his father are both an only child and it was only YongHwa who will have a second baby so everybody was happy when they found out that it’s a girl this time. Their parents are too happy that they instantly turned the biggest guest room in the house as a Nursery Room. They also hired two Nanny, one for Seohyun and one for her baby, though Seohyun rejected the idea at first, she had accepted it already since she know that they were just concerned for her health and for the baby as well.

 

Seohyun’s parents are now living in Seoul with Yuri. Seohyun and Yuri had managed tobuy an apartment unit suitable for the three of them so they can easily visits Seohyun and Yonghwa. Though YongHwa offered them a bigger unit, Seohyun told him that this time she would want to give her parents something that came from her savings because ever since they got back together, YongHwa always gives her everything that she needs without her asking.

 

She was also using his last name now. They got married in France six years ago so she should use the guy’s last name but since the day she left him, she used SEO instead of JUNG so YongHwa asked her to use his family name again which she gladly accepted since she know that it really suits her, Mrs. Jung.

 

 

AFTER SEVEN MONTHS……..

 

One Saturday, Seohyun had invited HyunJae and JiHoo over dinner. Seohyun and HyunJae are both in their last month of pregnancy and they are set to give birth a week from now so they decided to have this dinner earlier. They just finished setting the table when YongHwa and JiHoo arrived.

 

After they greeted Seohyun and HyunJae they sat on the table ready to eat the food especially made by the women of their lives.

 

“Oh! Wait, I forgot to bring the juice. Wait here guys.” Hyunjae said standing up.

 

When she left, JiHoo and YongHwa keeps on talking about business of course and from time to time Seohyun also joined the conversation.

 

“The proposal was indeed good but it would be better if you’ll check the background---“

 

“AHHH!”

 

They all stand in a hurry when they heard something broke in the kitchen with HyunJae’s loud scream.

 

“What happened?!” Seohyun asked the maid who are with HyunJae.

 

“Unnie…” HyunJae called for Seohyun in a fainted voice as she was holding her stomach.

 

At that moment Seohyun knew it already. JiHoo stands there immobile, nervous as to what he saw. Fears started to run all over his mind.

 

“YAH! PARK JIHOO! AREN’T YOU GOING TO MOVE?! HER WATER JUST BROKE!” seohyun screamed at JiHoo, YongHwa helped his wife in supporting HyunJae. JiHoo hurriedly carried HyunJae to the parking lot.

 

“Stop running Jung JooHyun! You’re also pregnant!” YongHwa screamed at Seohyun who is obviously panicking.

 

Seohyun stops running. “B-But—“

 

“Don’t worry, she will be fine. Let’s go.” YongHwa held her hand as they get in the same car with Hyunjae and JiHoo.

 

Seohyun hold HyunJae’s right hand as JiHoo holds her left hand while on their way to the hospital. YongHwa volunteered to drive to the hospital which was owned by HyunJae’s family. JiHoo also called their parents to informed them that HyunJae is about to deliver the baby.

 

HyunJae is a doctor but as they entered the hospital, she felt so scared. A lot of ‘what ifs’ are running on her mind.

 

“Doctor Kim!” A nurse who recognized HyunJae who was carried by JiHoo came to them running.

 

“BRING A STRETCHER HERE!” They heard the nurse shouts

 

When Hyunjae was put on the stretcher, she talked with all her might to the assisting Doctor about her own condition. Three nurses came to pushed her stretcher.

 

“Oppa..” HyunJae called for JiHoo.

 

“I’m here.” JiHoo holds her hand.

 

“I’m scared.” HyunJae said sobbing.

 

“Don’t be scared. We are here.” Seohyun said still holding HyunJae’s hand.

 

“I’m sorry but only the husband is allowed inside as per request of the patient.” The nurse stops them from entering the Delivery Room. YongHwa and Seohyun stops at the door.

 

“She will be fine.” YongHwa told Seohyun as they sat on the waiting room.

 

After a few minutes, JiHoo and Hyunjae’s parents came excitedly.

 

All of them can’t wait for the baby to finally come out.

 

“Is her OB-GYNE already inside?” It was HyunJae’s mother who asked.

 

“N-Not yet. I-I’ll ask the nurse.” Seohyun said as she stands up. She was already feeling uncomfortable but maybe because of her adrenaline rush a while ago.

 

“OH MY GOD!” It was JiHoo’s mother who screamed in horror. Seohyun turned to look at her but she got surprised when Yonghwa carried her.

 

“W-Why?” Seohyun asked worriedly.

 

“You’re bleeding!” YongHwa run to the nurse station while carrying her.

 

“Please help us! My wife is bleeding!” YongHwa screamed at the nurse. The nurses instantly helped him by putting Seohyun in one of the stretcher and rushed her inside the Delivery Room.

 

HyunJae was surprised to see Seohyun being rushed in the same room.

 

“What happened?” HyunJae asked the nurse who brought Seohyun who was perspiring already. HyunJae was already dressed in a hospital gown.

 

“She’s bleeding.” The nurse replied as she puts on a hospital gown to Seohyun.

 

“I-I….need….my ..husband.” Seohyun who was already in deep pain told the nurse.

 

“Can you push my bed a little closer to her bed?” HyunJae asked the nurse who is assisting her.

 

The nurse pushed the bed near to Seohyun’s bed. HyunJae holds on her hand tighter. Seohyun gave her a faint smile.

 

YongHwa came in, he instantly wore a hospital gown which was a safety measure in a Deliver Room.

 

“Dr. Park is on duty now. Can you please page her?” YongHwa told the nurse as he holds Seohyun’s hand.

 

“Are you okay? Where does it hurt?” Yonghwa worriedly asked. ‘Did she experience the same pain when she delivered YongJoo?’ YongHwa thought.

 

Seohyun slightly nodded. “I’m okay. It’s my second time so I can endure this.” YongHwa was about to say something when two doctors came in the room.

 

“How are you feeling? Are you feeling some contractions already?” Dr. Park asked her as soon as she came to her side.

 

“Ne.” The doctor just nods as she looked at her chart. The same thing was asked by HyunJae by her doctor.

 

AFTER 10 MINUTES…..

 

“I want you to push harder, Mrs. Jung.” Dr. Park ordered Seohyun. She was already perspiring and the pain is really not a joke. YongHwa can’t do anything but to hold both of her hands. He insisted on a Caesarian Operation to lessen the pain but Seohyun insisted on Normal Delivery.

 

“I can already see the head of the baby. Push more, HyunJae-ssi!” HyunJae’s doctor ordered her.

 

HyunJae and Seohyun looked at each other, they nodded as if talking and as if on cue, they pushed all their might. Not long after, the room was filled with babies crying.

 

Seohyun and Hyunjae smiled the moment they heard those cries while JiHoo and YongHwa gave them a kiss to soothe the pain they are feeling.

 

“Thank you Yeobo.” YongHwa whispered to Seohyun.

 

 

AFTER THREE MONTHS…….

 

It’s Sunday and YongHwa asked Seohyun on a family date, a thing they usually do every weekend. But today is a special one.

 

“So how’s the wedding preparation?” YongHwa asked her while the car stops to red light.

 

“It was fine, Oppa. Hyunjae is having this wedding jitter already but everything will be fine on her big day.”

 

Yes, HyunJae and JiHoo are getting married two weeks from now and Seohyun is helping the couple in preparing the wedding, she’s also the one who made the design for HyunJae’s wedding dress. She’s more than happy doing that as HyunJae will be the first person who will wear her design. As of this moment, the couple is in Japan taking a little vacation before their big day.

 

Seohyun is happy that finally HyunJae and JiHoo will be tying the knot. Their ride to happiness was not an easy one. They had hurt the most important people in their lives thinking they would be happy after it but fate really loves playing games. It didn’t give them the happiness that they wanted but instead it made the situation worst. They had hurt Seohyun and YongHwa in the past, made her life miserable, made YongHwa hate Seohyun by thinking she never loved him. HyunJae is fully aware of how bad what she did and she never asked for Seohyun neither for YongHwa to forgive them. But they did. They forgive them wholeheartedly. What they have right now, the happiness that they are feeling as of this moment was all thanks to the couple who made all the sacrifices for them. It was all thanks to Seohyun and YongHwa.

 

With a happy family, two important people in her life who finally found the real happiness, Seohyun could really not ask for anything now. She is finally happy and contented. Everything was all worth risking and fighting for. She’s grateful that YongHwa never gave up in loving her.

 

“We’re here.” Her reverie was stopped when she heard YongHwa speaks. She didn’t realized they finally reach their destination. She looked outside and turned to her husband with a confusing look.

 

“Do you need to buy something? We could have just gone to the mall. Entering a boutique is not in your vocabulary Oppa.” She told him in a serious tone but YongHwa just shrugged his shoulder.

 

“Well, sometimes I need some changes too. Besides, I don’t see anything wrong entering that kind of shops.” YongHwa told her before getting off the car.

 

She got off the car and followed her husband who was holding YongJoo while she was followed by her youngest daughter’s Nanny who is carrying SeoJin, the only Heiress of the Jung Family.

 

The moment they entered the shop, Seohyun did not take notice of how the staff greeted her. Her eyes were focused on the big photos on the wall around the whole shops. She froze the moment she realized who was in the big frame photos. It’s her. Those were the photos they took when HyunJae asked her to wear all her designs and she took a picture of everything that she wore. A tear escaped from her eyes seeing all the photos but she turned around to see her husband grinning.

 

“W-What’s this?” she asked almost a whisper.

 

YongHwa came closer to her. “Did you like it? I know that this is one of your dreams. Even before you told me about it, I knew it already. I saw your designs while looking for some documents in our room. So I decided to give you your own shop. I want you to fulfill all of your dreams JooHyun-ah. Not because you have your own family, you will stop doing what you really love. You’re a good designer, I want you to show it to the whole world that Mrs. Jung JooHyun is not just a great wife and mother but also a talented designer.” YongHwa wiped her tears then hugged her tightly.

 

“Thank you Oppa. I don’t know what to say other than thank you. One day, I will make you proud.” Seohyun said in between her sobs.

 

“You always make me proud Yeobo. That is why I love you.”

 

“I love you more Oppa. More than you’ll ever know.”

 

 

Their hug was broke with the loud cheer from everyone inside the shop. The staffs congratulated Seohyun while the customers who noticed her  in the pictures praise her and her designs.

 

The staffs were about to tour her to her first shop when suddenly Seohyun noticed something outside.

 

“What’s going on outside?” She asked the manager in charge.

 

She noticed that there are group of people gathering outside their shop all looking up as if facing the sky. The people who passes by also stops and looked up too until the shops entrance area became full.

 

“I don’t know. Should we check it out?” The manager replied but Seohyun was hesitating at first.

 

“Isn’t it dangerous?” She asked her.

 

“Come on. I don’t think it’s something dangerous.” Before she even replied, YongHwa was already dragging her outside the store.

 

“Ahjussi, what are you looking up there?” Seohyun asked an old man who is still looking up. He didn’t answer her so she followed his gaze and was surprised with what she saw.

 

It was a big screen that was put above the store’s signboard. It flashes her and YongHwa’s photos in a slideshow style since they were in college until today. There were also photos taken from their pre nuptial and their wedding in France.

 

Seohyun covered in amazement. She looked at her husband who is grinning in victory.

 

She was about to ask him what’s happening when they heard a loud honk in the street. They all looked to where the loud sound came from.

 

Then she saw buses that stop just in front of them. At first look, the buses were just like ordinary buses but when it started to take off again, she saw screen that was attached to the side of the bus that has words flashed into it.

 

“WILL YOU MARRY ME JOOHYUN, AGAIN”

 

Each word is flashed on the screen in each bus that passes by. Seohyun is speechless when the buses were out of sight. She was crying when she turned to look at YongHwa. All the people are cheering loudly for the couple.

 

‘JUST SAY YES!” A loud scream from a very familiar voice was heard. Seohyun turn to looked at the owner of the voice. It was JongHyun who shouted, she saw YoonA beside JongHyun who is still laughing. YoonA made a heart sign.

 

She heard YongHwa giggle. Then she saw her parents, Yuri, HyunJae and JiHoo.

 

Seohyun sobs became louder this time.

 

“This is too much,Oppa. I-I don’t know how did you manage to do all of this but I just want you to know that..”

 

“That?” YongHwa asked nervously. Seohyun heaved a sigh.

 

“That YES, I’ll marry you again. I’ll marry you even for multiple times.” Seohyun finally said in between her sobs.

 

“SHE SAID THE MAGIC WORD!” YongHwa shouted to the people before finally hugging her really tight. Everybosy cheered on them.

 

“Thank you so much Hyu~un.”

 

“No, Thank you Oppa. Thank you for not giving up, for loving me unconditionally and for doing everything just to make me happy. I love you so much”

 

“And I love you more.” YongHwa said before finally sealing everything with a kiss. They shared a passionate and full of love kiss in front of everyone. And yes, Seohyun and YongHwa finally know the real meaning of Happiness. It’s about sacrificing and fighting together until the end. It doesn’t matter whether you do it together or not, what’s important is that you would never give up loving each other.

 

=====================================================================

 

There is no perfect love story, what happened to YongHwa and Seohyun is a proof that perfection never exists. They face a lot of challenges; one of them sacrificed and moved on while the other still holds on. YongHwa who got hurt remains strong and still holds on while Seohyun,sacrificed, got hurt but was able to forgive everyone who had hurt her. The road to happiness was never easy for YongHwa and Seohyun but they chose to be strong and fight for their love. At the end, whatever happens, their love for each other binds them as one again.

 

Every girl dreamed of a perfect love story and Seohyun is not an exception. Seohyun is aware that her love story isn’t perfect as what she wanted it to be but she still fights for it as she knows that at the end of it she can still say

 

“This is MY ALMOST PERFECT LOVE STORY.”

 

Author’s Note:

 

MAPLS finally ended! *hugsyouall* Thank you for staying with me until the end. You really didn’t break your promises and I appreciate that. You don’t know how much every subscription and every comment means to me. I may not answer all of the comments but I am reading ALL of them. You don’t know how you made me happy whenever you are talking about MAPLS in twitter, yes, I can read them though sometimes, I don’t reply for it’s not in English but I really appreciate that. I may only RT or favorite all of them but I’m really grateful to all of you. Most of the times, I don’t reply no matter how you mentioned me for I know that a simple THANK YOU will not be enough to show how grateful I am.

 

I'll be missing those sleepless nights when I was forcing myself to finish the scene, those days where I almost   bangs my head on the table because I can't finish the chapter, those days where I wash dishes, do my laundry, and even when I was sick, all I can think of is 'What should I write on the next chapter?'. It really came to my mind suddenly, I wrote it without plan, without plot, I have nothing on my mind back then aside from I want a fic where YongSeo and ChaeKi will be there. As for the plot? I have nothing aside from : A lover who got separated and get back together. For I have been a fan of those kind of stories. MAPLS had been judged on it's first chapter and I almost deleted it but then readers started to comment saying they love the story. I really have no confidence with it, for me, the story was good but my writing skills aren't. But, MAPLS will always be special to me, this story made me write something I never imagined I can, I can finally say that I was able to write a story that challenged my imaginations and hell yeah, I was able to finished it. I left WATTPAD for MAPLS and yes, it was worth it. It was hard saying goodbye but I have to move on as my next story awaits me. I guess, I was really attached with MAPLS that I got a little bit emotional.

 

To MAPLS readers, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. I hope to see you guys in IASWAB comment box.. *sobsharder*

 

~ilovegoguma29~