Chapter 9

My ALMOST Perfect Lovestory

 

 

 

“What?!?!” Yoona was so surprised when Seohyun told her everything that happened  to YongHwa’s office yesterday.

 

Since it’s Saturday,Yoona always hangs out at her friend’s unit. It’s already a habit most especially now that she seldom see Seohyun.

 

“And you say yes?” Yoona asked hugging the throw pillow. Seohyun nodded.

 

“Ya! Are you crazy?! What about JiHoo?! What if JiHoo found out?”

 

“I have no choice Unnie. I’ll just tell Oppa everything,later.”

 

“Now, I’m starting to hate our CEO. Don’t you think he’s such a jerk?”

 

 

“Unnie..”

 

 

“Fine. I’ll stop. So what’s your plan?”

 

 

Seohyun heaved a sigh. “I just need to talk to JiHoo Oppa and everything will be fine. I know he’ll understand me.”

 

“What if he don’t?” Instead of answering Seohyun took a deep breathe. To be honest, she also don’t know what will happen if JiHoo got mad.

 

That night Seohyun called JiHoo and ask for him to have a dinner together.

 

“Oppa.” Seohyun waved when she saw JiHoo sitting on one of the corner of the restaurant.

 

“Anneong. Traffic?” JiHoo asked.

 

 

“Ne..I told you, you should have picked me up.” Seohyun teased JiHoo.

 

“Mian. I was really very busy. Shall we order?” Seohyun noticed that JiHoo wasn’t even smiling.

 

“Oppa,Kwaenchana?” She asked after the waiter asked for their order.

 

“Oh? N-Ne. Why?”

 

 

“You don’t look good.” Seohyun said full of concern.

 

“I’m just tired.”

 

“You’re also not good in lying.”

 

When JiHoo did not answer Seohyun continued. “It’s okay Oppa. You can tell it to me when you’re ready.” She smiled. She know that something is bothering her boyfriend and she don’t want to add a burden to his problem.

 

And right now, she’s actually hesitating if she’ll say it to JiHoo most especially that the guy looks so troubled.

 

 

While they were having their dinner, they just talked about their works and what happened to them these past few days. JiHoo was aware that Seohyun was having a hard time dealing with her new boss. Most especially that he was his former boyfriend. But he’s not threatened at all. He trust Seohyun and he’s also aware that YongHwa has a fiancée. He’s really not worried about Seohyun. But there is really something bothering him right now.

 

 

“Seohyun-ah..” JiHoo called JooHyun. They are walking at the park near the restaurant where they just ate.

 

“Hmm?” Seohyun looked at JiHoo.

 

 

“I love you.”He stopped walking and he hold Seohyun’s hand.

 

“You know how much I love you,right?” he said in a very serious tone.

 

“Oppa.” Seohyun smiled.

 

“I know. I love you,too. You know that. Why are you so mushy today? It’s giving me chills.” Seohyun jokingly said.

 

JiHoo pats Seohyun’s head. “Why? Is it wrong to be sweet?”

 

“I didn’t say that. But I’m not used to it.”

 

“Honestly, I have something to tell you.”

 

 Seohyun stopped from walking. She noticed how JiHoo is holding her hands tightly.

 

“What is it Oppa?” She doesn’t know but she’s suddenly felt nervous.

 

“I’m leaving.”

 

Seohyun smiled. “Okay. When are you going back?”

 

Seohyun was already used to JiHoo leaving. Since he’s one of the best architecture in their company, her boyfriend was always send off to see the site of his project.

 

“I-I’m not coming back.”

 

 

Author's Note:

 

Mian guys. I need to cut it here. Got really busy so I wasn't able to make a long update. I'll make it up to you. I'll update again maybe on wednesday. Thank you to all the gogumas who are reading my story. You guys are the best.

 

"Nobody can bring GOGUMAS  down."--Do you agree with me? YONGSEO IS REAL. Let's always keep the faith. I hope you're still with me until this story ends. I love you gogumas!

 

~ilovegoguma29~