Chapter 24

My ALMOST Perfect Lovestory

 

“I made him hate me and most of all, I have raised our son ALONE. I am a single mother because of your selfishness. For five years, he grew up knowing his father through pictures, HyunJae! You just did not just steal my happiness but you also stole his right to be with his father since the day he was born.”

 

HyunJae was surprised with what she heard. “M-Mwo?” She said almost a whisper. HyunJae felt as if she was shaking, suddenly she felt the café became cold. She was trembling. ‘What did I do?’ She asked herself.. She was about to say something when Seohyun talked again.

 

“Do you even know how hard it was for me, every time he will ask me about his father? And all I can say is that ‘He’s working for us in a far place’ when in fact, I don’t even know if I will be able to see him again.” HyunJae covered to avoid louder sobs to come out.

 

“Do you even have any idea how painful it is for me to live away from him because for Pete’s sake, my family was not like yours! If I didn’t work, my son will die of hunger.” She added through gritted teeth.

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know—“

 

“Of course you didn’t know! Because what you only know is how you’ll survive that dirty old man! You know nothing! You only think about yourself! You don’t give a damn to those people around you.”

 

“Unnie, I’m really sorry, I didn’t know you were pregnant. If I had known—“

 

“Why? What will happen if you knew my condition? Will you change your mind? No, you won’t.” HyunJae bite her trembling lips.

 

“I’m sorry. I don’t know how many times I need to say sorry for you to forgive me but I am really sorry.”

 

Seohyun can’t take what she’s seeing, so she stands up.

 

“You know what hurts the most? It’s how I still care for you despite of everything that you did. I may hate you today but I know this will be gone sooner, and I hate it. I really do. Why can’t you just be happy with your first love and leave my family alone. Once and for all, leave us alone!”

 

She walks ahead, ready to walks outside the restaurant.

 

“We’re not together anymore. He didn’t come back after he followed you here.” She stops from what she heard.

 

“It’s not my problem anymore.” Seohyun coldly said as she walks out the coffee shop leaving HyunJae sobbing.

 

She walks back to their building but instead of going back to the office where she knows YongHwa is waiting, she headed to the parking lot. She needs to see someone who will understand her and she can’t just show up to YongHwa with puffy eyes. He’ll just be worried.

 

‘Oppa, Something came up, I’ll be back. Mianhe.’ She sends him a text message before starting her engine. Minutes later, YongHwa was calling her but she just ignored it.

 

 

She parks her car in front of small coffee shop, “Heaven Café” as what the signboard says. The moment she opened the glass door she can already smell the aroma of coffee.

 

“Welcome Miss Seo,” The petite girl from counter greeted her, she just gave her a smile. She passed by a big shelf where you can see different kinds of cakes.

 

She enters a room where it has the sign “AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY”. She saw the person she was looking for. Her back facing her, she seems to be very busy typing something on her laptop. The woman who notices a presence of a person inside the room turned around thinking that it was her staff. But she was surprised to see who was standing near the door.

 

“Oh JooHyun-ah—Wae? What’s the matter?” She stands to come near Seohyun.

 

“Yuri Unnie..” Then as if on cue her tears falls again. Yuri hugs her sister tightly. ‘Did she have a fight with YongHwa?’ she thought as she was hugging her sister who is still sobbing.

 

“Appeudda, Unnie..Jinjja..Mani Appeuda..” Seohyun said in between her sobs.

 

“Sssshhhhh…Keumanhe..Uljima..Unnie is here.” Yuri said as she rubbed Seohyun’s back.

 

When Seohyun got calmer, she offered her a goguma latte, her favorite. Yuri owned this small coffee shop, Seohyun helped her build it three years ago. She seldom visit this shop, usually, she has someone in charge that takes care of everything. Yuri seldom visits Seoul, unknown to everybody, she takes care of Seohyun’s son. They decided that it will be better for her son to stay with her sister and their parents so they can look after him while she’s away. Though her family supports her in raising him, Seohyun still had a hard time. JiHoo who happened to be with Seohyun during her pregnancy until she delivered the baby treated her son like his own. It was not a big deal that he met Seohyun while she was pregnant, in fact, he admire her because she was a very strong women. When they got together, things became easy for her. But despite YongHwa’s absence, she never fails to show his son a picture of them and how does he look likes. It always breaks her heart whenever her son will ask her “ Omma,Why is Appa not coming home?”. On the other hand, JiHoo did not dare to take YongHwa’s position in his life. He always tells him “I am your Samchon, I will take care of you and your Omma while Appa is away.” They never let him know that they are together for they knew that he won’t understand it yet.

 

Seohyun came from a middle class family, unlike other people who will survive even if they don’t work hard, things are different for Seohyun, especially when her son came to her life. She needs to work harder to give him everything, so she decided to work in Seoul, a place away from her son. It wasn’t an easy decision for Seohyun, working and living far from her son was not easy. There isn’t any day where she doesn’t think of him but she endured everything. For her son, there is nothing she will not do to give him the best. YongHwa’s parents on the other hand, help her in supporting her son. They knew about her pregnancy and kept it a secret to YongHwa because it’s what she requested. She just wants to make sure that YongHwa will be safe so she needs to hide her son. Only YongHwa’s parents and her family knew about her situation. She really appreciates every time his parents will visit her son.

 

“Did you have a fight with YongHwa?” Yuri asked as she watched Seohyun sips her goguma latte. She shakes her head.

 

“Then what happened? You will not—“

 

“She told me everything Unnie.”

 

“Mwo?” Yuri who is confused looked at Seohyun who just stared at her latte with a blank expression.

 

“HyunJae told me everything and why she did that.” She then told Yuri what HyunJae told her a while ago. She then remembers everything that happened six years ago.

 

FLASHBACK:

 

Seohyun can’t hide her happiness, in just a matter of ten days she will be married to Jung YongHwa, her first love. Although they already had their wedding at France last year, YongHwa still promised that he’ll marry her in Korea too. Seohyun who was an independent woman did not agree that only YongHwa will take charge of all the expenses on their wedding. He already spent a lot when they had their wedding in France. Whenever she remembers how they got married there, she can’t help but to smile. She really thought that they are just going to have a pre-nuptial pictorial. She didn’t know that it was already a real wedding. YongHwa is indeed good in keeping a secret. After six months, they decided to get married in Korea with a condition that Seohyun will help in the expenses and that they will register their marriage first before having the real wedding.

 

So now, ten more days left and they will be married, AGAIN.

 

She is now cleaning their house, a gift from YongHwa’s parents. Her mother and her sister accompanied her as they are worried for her health.

 

“Yah! What are you doing?! Are you crazy?!” she was surprised with Yuri’s voice so she dropped the box.

 

“Waeyo Unnie?”

 

“You’re pregnant! How can you carry that box?!”

 

Then it hit her.

 

“Oh, right. I’m sorry.”

 

“Aigoo, these girls. It’s okay JooHyun-ah, I was also like that when I got pregnant with your Yuri Unnie. Especially during my first month, sometimes I tend to forgot that I am pregnant. I even run during that time.” Their mother said as she gets the box from Seohyun.

 

“You did???” Yuri and Seohyun said in unison.

 

“Uh-huh! And if you will only know your father’s reaction. Aigoo.”

 

“Oh, I remember, did you tell his parents already?” Yuri asked her.

 

“Ne Unnie. I also told them to keep it a secret. I want to surprise him tonight. ”She said excitedly as she sat on the sofa holding their wedding photo taken in France.

 

She is two weeks pregnant and she didn’t let YongHwa knew about it. She told it to her family and to his parents first. She found out about it just 3 days ago. Both of them are really wishing to have a baby after their wedding in Korea but this comes too soon. She just thinks that it is a blessing. YongHwa on the other hand, really wanted to have a baby already. He just loves kids. She knew that her husband will be a great father. She is planning to tell it to him later at the dinner that she planned. This is also why she asked her mother and her sister to help her in cleaning their new house.

 

The newly painted house is now full of their photos which are all in big frames but the biggest of them all was the photo in the living room. It’s their wedding photo after their wedding ceremony in France.

 

She was still holding the photo frame when suddenly her phone rang.

 

“Yoboseyo?” she answers excitedly, thinking that it will be YongHwa. He went out this morning to meet his friends and to let them know about the wedding.

 

“Good morning Ma’am. May I speak to Mrs.Jung? Jung JooHyun?” a female voice said on the other line. Her eyebrows furrowed but suddenly she doesn’t feel good. She holds the picture to her chest tightly.

 

“N-Ne. I-It’s me. W-Who’s this?” she said nervously. Her mother and sister looked at her worriedly as if on cue, they both came to her side.

 

“I’m calling from Seoul Hospital. I’m sorry to inform you that your husband, Mr.Jung YongHwa got in an accident. You need to go here, he’s in a critical condition.”

 

She dropped the picture frame and her phone together. She almost fell on the ground, good thing her mother and sister came to her immediately and they catch her. They helped her sit on the couch.

 

“Andwae, No..It’s a lie.. Kojimal.” Seohyun said almost a whisper while shaking her head.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Her mom asked her worriedly.

 

“Omma, I need to go somewhere. I-I need to see my husband.” Seohyun said without any expression but tears are streaming down her face.

 

“Yah, what happened?” Yuri is already worried with her sister’s action. She can easily read Seohyun’s expression but now, she got scared because she can’t see any expression.

 

“A-Ani,T-The girl said that my--- O-Oppa got in an accident. I-It can’t be, right?! He just called me a while ago. He said he’s coming home. It’s a lie, right? I-I need to check if it’s—“

 

“Oh my God!” Her mom said as she hugs her but Seohyun can’t feel anything. She just wants to go to the hospital. She doesn’t want to believe with what the girl told her.

 

 

Yuri and her mother accompanied Seohyun in Seoul Hospital. Yuri suggested that she will drive her car so they readily agreed. Seohyun still remained calm without any expression. Yuri from time to time looked at Seohyun through the rear view mirror, her mother is just squeezing her hand but she’s just looking outside the car.

 

“Don’t worry. Everything will be fine. HyunJae works there, she’ll definitely do everything to save him.” Yuri said while looking at her through a rear mirror when the light turned red.

 

Seohyun looked at her. “How can you say that?! We’re not even sure if that’s really him!” Seohyun yelled which caught Yuri by surprise. She never screamed at her sister. NEVER.

 

When Seohyun realized what she did, she mumbled a “sorry” then returned her gaze outside. Her mother just looked at Yuri with a knowing look. She knows Yuri understands her sister.

 

When they reached the hospital, Seohyun immediately asked if there is a patient that named Jung YongHwa who got admitted, the nurse told them that the patient is now in emergency room. Seohyun felt like someone poured cold water on her, she feels so weak that she even hold her mother’s hand for support.

 

“Y-Yah, y-you look so pale. Wait—“

 

Seohyun stopped Yuri.

 

“I-It’s okay. Let’s go.” Seohyun then took a deep breath before continued walking, her mother and Yuri hold her for support.

 

“JooHyun!” When they reached the emergency room, they saw JongHyun, Minhyuk and JungShin, YongHwa’s friends from college outside the ER.

 

Seohyun noticed that they all have bruises and bandages.

 

“W-What happened?” Seohyun asked while walking slowly near them.

 

Her mother covered when she saw the three boys.

 

“We are on our way back to your place, I-I suggested that we will go with him. He was driving on the right lane, when suddenly, a truck came to our line, YongHwa got surprised so he maneuvered it but it was too late because—“

 

JongHyun then stopped talking when he saw Seohyun sobs.

 

“O-Oppa—H-How is he?Hmm? JongHyun Oppa, tell me he’s fine. Please..”

 

“He will be fine. HyunJae is inside. She’s going to save him.” JongHyun said.

 

“JOOHYUN!” they all turned when they heard a woman shouted Seohyun’s name. They saw YongHwa’s parents running on their direction.

 

“Omoni!” Seohyun runs to YongHwa’s mother and hugs her tightly. She let herself cried while hugging her mother in law. She is so nervous at this moment because no one has any idea what’s going to happen. Seohyun then realized that the saying is true, in just one snap, everything can be gone. She can’t even imagine living life without him.

 

“Oppa....... Omoni, Oppa, w-what will I do if something bad happen to him? What if he didn’t survive?” Seohyun asked her mother in law who treated her like her own daughter ever since YongHwa introduced her to them.

 

“Don’t say that. He will make it. He is strong, he’ll survive this.”

 

His mother is right, she shouldn’t think negatively, YongHwa is strong, he will fight for his life because he promised her that he will never leave her and HyunJae is inside taking care of YongHwa. She doesn’t have to worry too much. She trust her friend so much, she knew she’ll do everything to save him.

 

Two more hours have passed yet nobody is giving them information as to what’s happening iniside. Seohyun felt so hopeless, she just remained seated while clutching her skirt. She keeps on praying ‘Please save him. I’ll do everything, just save him.’

 

“This is killing me.” She heard JungShin’s frustration.

 

After a few more minutes, the door of emergency room opened. They all stand and approach Hyunjae who came out from the door wearing her surgical coat. She removed her gloves and mask.

 

Seohyun felt nervous when she saw HyunJae comes out of the room. She is wearing a very serious expression. She has been her bestfriend since their college days and she knew her well. She knows that something bad happened which made more nervous.

 

“HyunJae-ah,” she managed to call her. HyunJae turned to her.

 

“I want to talk to the family in private. Please follow me.” HyunJae said before walking away from the ER.

 

They all followed her, leaving JongHyun, JungShin and Minhyuk who are all curious. They are about to follow but Seohyun said they should not leave YongHwa so they decided to stay.

 

“How is he?” Seohyun asked HyunJae the moment they came to her office.

 

HyunJae looked at her then to everyone in the room. She sighed but still wearing a blank face.

 

“He’s still in critical condition. We’ll bring him to the OR after we speak. I just want to give you an update about his condition. He has lost a lot of blood and he also injured his head. There is also a serious damage near his heart. I’m not sure if he can do this.”

 

“Please do everything to save our son.” YongHwa’s mother pleaded to HyunJae.

 

HyunJae walks toward her and hugs her really tight. “I’ll do everything that I can.”

 

Seohyun was relieved when she heard what her friend said.

 

“But Seohyun-ssi.” She called.

 

‘Seohyun-ssi?’

 

It really feels weird that Hyunjae is calling her name in a very formal way. She looked at her only to find her looking at her sternly without any expression.

 

“I’ll only save her if you’ll promise me that you will not marry him.” Everybody was shocked with what HyunJae said.

 

“YAH! NEO MICHEOSEO?!” Yuri yelled at HyunJae.

 

“H-HyunJae-ah, Don’t joke like that. Je—Jebal—“

 

“I’m not kidding. I want you to leave him if the operation will be successful.”HyunJae said staring at her.

 

Seohyun suddenly felt nervous and scared with what HyunJae is asking her to do. Because whether she likes it or not, YongHwa’s life depends on HyunJae as of this moment.”

 

“Why---Why are you doing this to me? I-I thought we’re good. I-I thought we’re friends.”

 

“Friends? Before the accident happened, Yes. We are friends but after the accident? You almost killed him.” Seohyun’s eyebrows furrowed.

 

“How can you blame the accident to my daughter?!” Her mother interrupted.

 

“If they aren’t going to get married next week, Oppa will not come to see his friends. Then this accident will not happen.”

 

“Mwo?! Yah! Jinjja—“

 

“UNNIE!” Seohyun grabs her sister's hand when she’s about to hit HyunJae.

 

“JooHyun-ah! This woman is insane!” But Seohyun just looked at her sister with tears flowing from her eyes while shaking her head.

 

“HyunJae! You’re impossible! How can you say that to Seohyun! That’s against your career!”

 

“Imo, My job is to save a person's life without asking anything in return BUT I am saving your son’s life. Oppa is very important to me, I won't let anyone ruin his life. Ever since he met Seohyun, his life became miserable. Don’t you know that?”

 

Seohyun stared down and bit her lower lip. She is confused and she can’t think right. But she knows she only want one thing, to save YongHwa.

 

“I-I will just leave him, right? If I’ll do that, you’ll save him?” Seohyun asked HyunJae.

 

“Ne.”

 

“Joohyun-ah, whatever it is—“

 

She looked at YongHwa’s mom. “Jeseonghamnida Omoni.”

 

She took a deep breath, she knows that what she’s going to say will change her life forever but she needs to do it. For YongHwa. No matter how painful it is, she needs to endure it.

 

She wiped her tears.

 

HyunJae was about to walk out the office when she speak.

 

“A-hrasseo. I-I’ll leave him. Just promise me that you’ll save him.”

 

“I promise.”

 

Then HyunJae left them. Everyone was shocked with Seohyun’s decision.

 

“Seohyun-ah, we could have transferred him to another hospital.” Her mother said.

 

“I need to save him Omma. I must save him for our baby.” Then Seohyun’s sobs filled the room.

 

===================================================================================

 

Just like what HyunJae promised, the operation was successful. YongHwa soon recovered. After his operation, she never left YongHwa. She takes care of him and she never let go of his hand.

 

 

    ‘Just few more days,please’

 

She always said that to herself everytime she looked at YongHwa sleeping soundly.

 

One day, HyunJae met her at the cafeteria of the hospital.

 

“You will not break your promise,right?” HyunJae boldly asked her.

 

“Yes. I’ll leave him on the day of our wedding. I hope you’re happy.” HyunJae remained quiet.

 

“There’s just one thing that I want to ask from you. Please treat this as my last favor.” Seohyun looked at her straightly.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Take care of him. Please make sure that he will forget everything about me. Please make him happy everyday.”

 

===================================================================================

 

The day before their wedding, Seohyun asked YongHwa to cook her something delicious for dinner. ‘This will be my last request’ she said to herself as she asks YongHwa who are checking everything in their “to do list” for their big day tomorrow. YongHwa is excited while Seohyun feels like it will be her last day today.

 

Seohyun already told HyunJae and their parents about her plan. She doesn’t want to disappoint them so she decided to let them know what will be her plan. Despite the disagreement of both her parents and his parents she still insisted. She doesn’t want to cause another disaster to YongHwa’s life. Once is enough. HyunJae on the other hand said nothing aside from ‘I’ll take care of him, Don’t worry’ in a very cold voice.

 

She remembered what she told their parents when they disagree of her plans.

 

“We almost lost him. Please try to understand that I’m not doing this for me. I’m doing this because this is what I know is best for the two of us. I’m so sorry, I will let you know where I will be staying but please don’t let him know about this. I’m asking everyone to please act normal. Do this for me. Please.”

 

She watched YongHwa as he cuts some vegetables, his back facing her. He’s humming their favorite song while he continued cooking, he is obviously happy. Seohyun just sat there watching every move he made, she looked up the ceiling to hold back her tears. She knows that tomorrow, everything will not be the same. It will be hard but she needs to endure everything. For him and for their baby. ‘I’m so sorry Oppa. Please forgive me.’ She said but only her who can hear it. She wiped her tears and took a deep breath before finally walking to where YongHwa is.

 

She encircled her hands to his waist which made YongHwa chuckled.

 

“Are you hungry? This will be done.” He said holding her hands as he mixes the soup.

 

“Hmmm…I’m starving. It’s making me hungrier just by smelling that.” She holds him tighter trying to brush away all her sadness. She tried to sound as if everything is fine.

 

“Oppa..” She called him still hugging him tightly.

 

“Hmm?” YongHwa turned off the stove.

 

“Saranghae.” YongHwa turned around to face her. She looked at his eyes trying hard not to shed a tear.

 

“Whatever happens, please don’t forget that I really love you.”

 

“Aigoo, Na do. I love you more Hyun. Why are you so emotional? Are you nervous for tomorrow?” she smiled, a fake one and nods.

 

“Hmmm..”

 

“Don’t worry. I’m here, as long as your husband is here you don’t have to be nervous.”

 

‘Husband’ that word really stabs her heart that she felt a hard lump on that she needs to turn around to wipe a tear that almost fell from her eyes.

 

This will be the last day he’ll be her husband. She’s not even sure if he’ll be able to forgive her after what will happen tomorrow.

 

That same night, they have shared one passionate night full of love. They made love for the last time. One thing she will never forget for the rest of her life.

 

====================================================================================

 

Seohyun woke up before dawn breaks, just when everybody is sleeping; here she is preparing to leave the man of his life. The first and probably the last man she will ever love. She had emptied their closets even before YongHwa came this afternoon. She puts down the letter on the bedside table and silently watches YongHwa who is still sleeping peacefully. She is tempted to give him one last kiss but she’s scared that it might wake him up. “I’m so sorry Oppa, I need to do this, please forgive me.” She whispered, she covered to avoid sobs to come out. She just stood there and cried silently when her phone beeped.

 

“I’m here.” It was a text message from Yuri. She will be accompanying her to New York. She wiped her tears and gave YongHwa a last glance. ‘Goodbye Yong.’ She whispered as she walks out the door. She stops at the living room and looked at their wedding portrait, she cried even harder “Mianhe, Jeongmal Mianhe” she whispered while staring at the portrait as if it can hear her.

 

She walks toward the door, she gave a last look around the house. Their house. A place where they have built their dreams together. A place where they planned to raise their children and grow old together. A place where they spend all their sweet and sometimes sad memories. Their love nest. It used to be his favorite place but after she leaves, will he still be able to stay here where they promised that they will love each other, FOREVER.

 

She holds the door knob tightly and closed her eyes. She let herself cry for a few more minutes, she needs to let out all the hurt that she was feeling at that moment. She continued to sobs there silently afraid that it might wake YongHwa. She wiped her tears and with all her courage, she opened the door and walk out the door and probably to his life too.

 

She fixes herself when she saw Yuri’s car parked outside their house. She will be her company to New York where she will start a new life without him.

 

She turned to looked at their house for the last time.

 

‘Please forgive me Oppa, I love you but I don’t want you to be hurt again. I’m sorry. Goodbye.’

 

She opened the car and left.

 

When YongHwa wake up the next day, Seohyun is gone, he has searched for the whole house but he didn’t find her. Thinking that she might go to the hotel earlier to prepare for their wedding and maybe she wanted to surprise him, he decided to take a shower first. So he opened their closet to get some changing clothes. His heart beats faster when he noticed that all of Seohyun’s clothes were gone. He stared for it for a moment, thinking that he might be dreaming. It’s impossible that she left him. ‘This is just a dream.’ He said to himself. He was shaking when he opened the other closet and the other one and another one. All were empty, he didn’t see any sign of Seohyun’s belongings.

 

He felt so weak. There is no chance that Seohyun will do this to him, not on their big day. He was shaking his head while saying “This is impossible”. He felt so weak and he was about to call Seohyun, at least give him explanation. He reached for his phone on the bedside table when he found a white paper.

 

He opened it and what he reads killed his heart. He wished he didn’t read it.

 

“Oppa,

 

The moment you read this letter, I might not be in Korea anymore. Don’t try to look for me. Those four years that we’ve been together was really memorable. Six months of becoming your wife was really great feeling. But I just realized that I am not ready yet. My mind is so confused right now, I’m not happy anymore. Let’s stop it here. I don’t want to marry again a man I don’t love anymore. I’m sorry. Please take care of yourself.

                                                                                                              Joohyun”

 

He was crying hard when he finished reading the letter.

 

“I thought you say we’ll be together FOREVER?” He mumbled after reading the letter. He keeps on mumbling ‘Why JooHyun?’ until he decided to crumple the letter. He heard loud knock and his mom’s voice outside their room but he just lie down pretending he can’t hear anything. The pain that she gave him is too much that he felt it’s suffocating him. He hugs the pillow which she always used. He can still smell her scent, just last night, they made love and now she's gone.“It hurts so much JooHyun. Why did you do this?” was his last word before his friends forcefully open his door.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

 

“So, what’s your plan now?” Yuri asked her after she told her Hyunjae’s confession. They were sitting on a table near the glass window of the shop where they can see people passes by.

 

“I don’t know. I-I really don’t know.” She heaved a sigh.

 

“Whatever it is, I’m just here---OH MY GOD!” Yuri looked so surprised looking behind Seohyun’s back.

 

“Why Unnie?” Seohyun asked worriedly.

 

“I think YongHwa followed you.” Yuri said nervously looking at the guy who’s walking towards the shop.

 

“W-What?” Seohyun followed her gaze.

 

“He shouldn’t be here! YongJoo will be here in a few minutes! They just bought something outside!”

 

“MWO?!” Seohyun panicked. ‘He shouldn’t see YongJoo yet!’ This is what her mind screams.

 

“Palli! Get him out of here!” Yuri is panicking too.

 

“Anneonghaseyo!” YongHwa greeted the moment he entered the coffee shop.

 

“Oh? I-It’s been a long time YongHwa-ssi.” Yuri tried to be calm.

 

“O-Oppa, w-what are you doing here?” Seohyun asked.

 

“Ohh, I saw you driving away the company, I just followed you because I’m worried. Are you okay?” He cupped her face.

 

Seohyun smiled. “Ne, I’m fine.”

 

“O-Oh, It’s my fault YongHwa. I’m sorry. I-I just had an emergency thing here and I ask her to go here for me.” Yuri said almost trembling.

 

“You own this?” YongHwa can’t believe that Seohyun’s sister who is fond of designing clothes owned a coffee shop.

 

“Y-Yes.”

 

“O-Oppa, I’m already on my way back. Let’s go together?” Seohyun holds his hand so he just nods while Yuri just bowed at them.

 

“OMMA!”

 

Seohyun froze the moment they turned around. She heard Yuri gasped.

 

Author's Note:

 

Sorry for that VEEEEERRRRRRYYY LOOONNNNNGGGGG FLASHBACK! Drama is really not my thing, MIANHE.

 

Last 6 Chapters to go!

 

So, see you on the next update?

 

I posted this for Azile17! Goodluck on your exams! Break a leg! Hope this will inspire you or maybe not? LOL!

 

~ilovegoguma29~