Chapter 15

My ALMOST Perfect Lovestory

 

 

“I told you Oppa, she still love you.” HyunJae was grinning when Seohyun leaves the room. YongHwa just shook his head.

 

“But it was not the same love as before.” He said staring down.

 

“Well, you can never tell Oppa. Who knows?” Then she winked at him.

 

“You’re just saying that because you believe JiHoo doesn’t love her as much as he loves you.” She glared at him so he just sighed and shook his head. YongHwa  hold her hand. “HyunJae-ah, Please stop comparing her to you. We don’t know what really happened to them. As much as I want her back, I don’t wanna hurt her. I don’t want to see her crying.”

 

“It’s the least thing I can do for you Oppa.” HyunJae whispers staring down.

 

“Saying something?” YongHwa asked as he did not hear what HyunJae said.

 

Suddenly her phone beeps. “Oppa, I’ll go ahead now. Duty calls.” She said waving her phone at him before she hurriedly went out of the room.

 

He was about to go back to his table when he notice something.

 

“Tsk. She’s really a very forgetful person.” He grabbed HyunJae’s coat and went out of the room to find her.

 

 

She immediately saw HyunJae, looking downstairs, holding the metal rails so tight.

 

“HyunJae, you forget your—“He stopped talking when he noticed that HyunJae was trembling then he followed to her gaze.

And he just hopes he didn’t go out of the room. He saw Seohyun and JiHoo kissing in the lobby.

 

He immediately grabbed HyunJae’s arm and pulled her to a hug. “Don’t look at them. Stop hurting yourself HyunJae-ah.” He said eyes not leaving the couple who are very sweet at each other. Seohyun then looked at their direction then her smile soon fades away.

 

 

 

SEOHYUN’s POV

 

“Mwo? He wants me back?! But he’s flirting with his fiancée in front of me? Seriously! Aish!” I immediately leave the office when HyunJae arrived. So he went to HyunJae’s apartment yesterday? It was also yesterday when he kissed me. So he’s now a player.

 

I don’t know why but I feel really irritated. I hate how he tells me that he still loves me yet he act so sweet with Hyunjae in front of me. And don’t get me wrong, I AM NOT JEALOUS. I am pissed! Okay, Jealous and pissed are two different things. Aish!

 

 

“Having a bad day?” Miss Choi from the reception table asked me. This girl is really getting on my nerves. It’s very obvious she don’t want me here. I just looked at her and tried my best to give her my sweetest smile. “Aniyo. I’m not having a bad day. In fact, I am having the great day of my life.” I said sarcastically. She just rolled her eyes.

 

I walked straight to the elevator and pushed the button. It didn’t take a little while before the door opens. Actually, I don’t know where I’m going, I just think that I needed to get out in that office.

 

I glance at my phone again. Still no message or calls from him. It’s really making me worried. I’ll call him later to check if he’s fine.

 

“Seohyun!” I heard YoonA Unnie called me when I went out of the elevator.

 

“Unnie.” I tried to smile.

 

“What happened?Are you okay?” She asked. She really knows me.

 

I shook my head. ‘I’m fine. I’m just tired. I needed fresh air.”

 

“Oh, the atmosphere at CEO’s office is suffocating?” She teased, I just rolled my eyes.

 

“Stop it Unnie. Someone might hear you.” I said.

“Okay. Whatever, By the way, Wh---OMG!!” She didn’t finished what she’s saying and suddenly I noticed her smiling so wide looking behind me. I was about to turn around to see what is it that makes her surprised when suddenly a pair of hand covered my eyes.

 

“Who’s this?” I said touching the hands of this person.

 

I heard YoonA Unnie giggling. Seriously, I’m not in the mood for this.

 

“Guess who?” That voice. It feels like all my worries and confusion that I felt since yesterday vanishes away. I felt relieved just hearing of his voice. I missed him.

 

“Oppa…” I said almost sobbing. He turned me around to see him.

 

“It’s really you, Oppa.”

 

He’s still holding my shoulder. “Did you really miss me that much?”

 

“Nappeun Saram..” I whispered.

“Okay, it’s getting melodramatic here. I’ll take my leave now.” We smiled as Yoona Unnie left us.

 

“You didn’t reply on my messages.” I said as Yoona Unnie left.

 

“Oh, I was busy..mianhe..” he said. I can see that he’s sincere in his apology.

 

“Kwaenchanayo, Oppa. I understand.” I said smiling.

 

“I miss you Love.” He said wiping my tears.

 

“Na do, Oppa. I really miss you.” He looked at my eyes then he smiled. But there’s something with his eyes. I don’t know. I’m not sure. It seems like he didn’t get enough sleep and he also lost weight. I lifted my hand to touch his face.

 

“Kwaenchanayo Oppa? You lost weight. Have you been eating well? Is everything okay?” I asked  worriedly.

 

He touches my hand. “Yes. I’m fine. Because you’re here.” He lowered his head to kiss me but then I remember what happened yesterday. Suddenly all of my confusions came back. I tilted my head so he ended up kissing my cheek.

 

“What’s wrong Hyun?” That name. Why does it feel so different now? He always called me by that name but today it feels so different. Is it because YongHwa Oppa loves calling me by that name before? I tried to smile.

 

“A-Aniyo Oppa. It’s just that, we’re inside the building. You know?”

 

“Oh, I forgot. Mian. So  I’ll see you later?”

 

I nodded then he hugged me again. This time, tighter. I know something is wrong but suddenly I felt scared to ask him. I know he’ll tell me when he’s ready. He never hides secret from me. I smiled and hugged him back. But my smile fades away when I saw him upstairs, hugging his fiancée. Is he looking at me? Of course not! He’s with her, JooHyun and for pete’s sake stop thinking about him. You’re with your boyfriend. He’s just trying to confuse you. He still knows my weakness. After all this years, he still knows my weakness and I hate it. I hugged JiHoo Oppa tighter and close my eyes.

 

JiHoo Oppa didn’t take so long; he left after I told him that I need to get back to work. Before he left he told me that he will pick me up after work.

 

I went back to the office immediately, I found him signing some documents.

 

“Where have you been?” He asked without looking at me.

 

 

I took my seat. “I just gave you and your fiancée a privacy, Hwejangnim.” I started to encode the document he asked me to do a while ago.

 

“Who told you we need one?” I looked up only to find him looking at me. Wait. Is he mad?

 

“I’m sorry, I just thought you need—“

 

“Next time, don’t leave this damn office not unless I told you so!!” He shouted. I was shocked not because he shouted at me but because of what he told me. What does he think of me? A robot?!

 

“Mwo?! And who do you think you are?!” I shouted back.

 

He went to my table and slammed his hands on my table. “I am the boss in this company. Did you forget that? And you work for me. But most of all, you will follow me because your my wife and I am your husband. Legally, Mrs. Jung. So act right.”

 

Then he left the room banging the door. I leaned on my chair.

 

“What do you really want,Oppa? I don’t understand you.” Then a tear suddenly fell on my face followed by sobs.

 

 

Author's Note:

 

Sorry if I didn't posted any update for like 4 weeks? I have a reason though. Last month, my faith in YongSeo was tested. Something happened (which I won't say it anymore) that made me doubt uri OTP. And I'm sorry for that. I didn't posted this not until my faith in them is fully back. Because of this,I already made a promise, instead of doubting them, I will always believe with the epic hints that they are giving us. So until, they dropped hints, I will remain a GOGUMA.

 

 Forgive me guys. You will forgive me right? Kekekekeke!

 

On a lighter note, It's D-14 before CNBLUE's BLUEMOON PHILIPPINES! Who's coming? ME!!! I'm really excited! OMO! I will be part of the BLUE OCEAN. FINALLY!

 

It's JUNE already! Happy YONGSEO MONTH GOGUMAS!

 

~ilovegoguma29~