I Did You Wrong

Mistaken

---Recap----

He lefted in a flash that Jiyong didn't even get to give Derek a moment to bid him farewell. Jiyong still waved to the direction that Derek ran off too, not caring if Derek will see him or not. 

  'I have got to ask Nikki about it.'  

---------------

   Speaking of Nikki, Jiyong hurried off, trying to see if he could still catch up to her. We all know how much Nikki loves to run off. Jiyong checked the airport cakes, lounges, and bathrooms. All of them had no sign of Nikki. 'Where could she be, she couldn't have gone that far..' Jiyong thought, putting his hands on his thighs. he was tired out from walking around the whole airport searching for her. 'Maybe she left already..'

   He went outside and like he had thought, Nikki is here. She is standing out on the edge of the sidewalk, trying to catch a glimpse if a taxi or a bus is coming or not. All due to luck, none of them were. There are many taxis parked along the curb. But they either had people in them already or they were reserved.

   Jiyong walked up to Nikki and spoke, "A taxi isn't going to come if you keep on watching the road." 

   Nikki instantly recognizing the voice, turned around and let out a scoff. She walked past him, ignoring his presence. She went to go sit down on a nearby bench to walk for a bus or taxi to come. Jiyong followed her and sat down next to Nikki. 

  "Come on Nikki, I'm sorry for the way I acted back there. I shouldn't have done that." Jiyong turned to face Nikki and apologized while putting his best puppy dog face for Nikki. She took a small glance at him and tried to hid her smile. He looked absolutely ridculous yet adorable at the same time. 

  "It's fine, I wasn't that mad to begin with." Nikki reasoned out, "I just didn't like how the both of you kept on pulling me. I felt like a doll being ripped apart." 

  "Mianhae, jealousy and anger took over me." Jiyong siad, rubbing the back of his neck with guilt.

  "It's nice to see the famous G-Dragon jealous." Nikki let out a smile, hooking their arms together and leaned onto his shoulder.

  "Good, because that's the only time it's going to happen." 

  "Yeah, sure it is." Nikki unconvincingly said, closing her eyes. 

   A wave of comfortable silence enveloped the couple. You could hear the people shuffling their bags and carts from the car to inside. Cars and taxis kept on honking due to the heavy traffic.

  "So," Jiyong said, wanting to bring up the topic, "What's that offer Derek gave you?"

   Nikki's eyes fluttered open and rose her hand from Jiyong's shoulder. "How did you know about that?"

  "Derek mentioned it before he left." Jiyong simply said, "Were you going to tell me?" 

  "No." Nikki said bluntly, laying her head back on Jiyong's shoulder then inhaled a large amount of air and exhaled it out.

  "What?"

   Jiyong was shocked from Nikki's honest answer and rose from his seat. Nikki almost fell on the spot that Jiyong was sitting in. 

  "Why not?!"

  "I didn't think it was necessary." Nikki said, shrugging. 

  "So, you were just going to leave with Derek without telling me?" Jiyong started to yell at her.

  "What's the big deal? We weren't even together back then!" Nikki rose from her seat, defending herself and started to yell back.

  "You don't get it do you?" 

  "Get what? You're the one who brought this up!"

  "Nevermind. If I didn't find out myself, who knows what else you're hiding." Jiyong muttered angrily to himself

  "Excuse me?" Nikki snapped back. She, who heard it all, was taken back hearing that Jiyong would think she'd hide anything away from him. Sure, they don't really know much about each other yet. But she's willing to learn every little detail about him as their relationship grows.

  "You know what? I'm leaving." Nikki scoffed. She walked past Jiyong. Then she went inisde a taxi and slammed the door shut, not caring if it's reserved or if  anyone's in it right now. She was too angry to even care. Luckily, no one was. The taxi driver turned around and asked, "Where to Miss?" 

   Nikki looked behind the taxi window, taking one last glance at Jiyong and then looked back at the taxi driver.

   "Anywhere but here."