The Show Starts

Mistaken

   Waking up to her alarm blaring in her ear, Nikki turned to her side, hit the alarm button off and groaned. Glancing at the clock, Nikki decided to not waste any time and get dressed. The fashion show starts at 1PM and it is now 10AM. She wanted to get there ealier and check out the place. Maybe even get a glimpse of Jeremy Scott if she's lucky enough. She flinged the covers off her and walked into the bathroom. She went to take a hot morning shower to wake herself up since Nikki is barely awake right now.

   Stepping out the the shower all fresh and clean, she couldn't decide on what to wear. Should she wear something caual yet classy or elegant yet sosphicated?  Losing time, Nikki decided to wear a casual yet classy outfit. She came out of the bathroom wearing a white beater under a burgundy blazer with black leggings and gold pumps while carrying a clutch purse. Nikki look at her watch, hurried outside the hotel and hailed a taxi. She opened the door and got in. "To Seogwipo please.." 

   During the taxi ride, Nikki couldn't hide her excitement. She constantly kept on smiling at nothing particular from time to time. Finally, something is finally going her way. And nobody can ruin this day for her. Not even her thoughts about Jiyong. Or so she thought.

   She hopped off the taxi, paid the driver and the taxi drove off. She placed her palm above her eyes to shield the blazing sun shining down below her. Standing in front of her is a huge spectacular stage, lights of every color are flashing everywhere making the stage look colorful. People were still putting on the finishing touches of the decorations. Nikki gave her ticket to the ticket holder and walked in, gazing at the place. It looked absolutely amazing. She glanced at her watch, she still had a few minutes before the opening show starts. Nikki went to go look for a front row seat for a good spot to capture some pictures for new sketches and of course, getting to be so close to her role model later on. The seats were starting to get filled since more and more people are starting to arrive. 

   Soon, the lights started to dim and the murmuring of the crowd subsided. The spotlight shined on stage and then the announcer came out.  "Welcome, ladies and gentlemen to Jeremy Scott's 2011 Summer Fashion Show in Jeju Island. We hope you would enjoy it for we have worked really hard for this. Now everyone, please give a warm welcome to Jeremy Scott!"  He walked in from behind the curtain, wearing his new collection of summer clothes. Quickly hearing his name, Nikki instantly  smiled and took out her camera, hoping to get a few good shots of Jeremy Scott.  

  "Welcome and thank you for joining me today. We have a very special guest at the end so please stay tuned for it. Now, let the show begin!" Jeremy Scott said raising his hand, causing the models to walk out wearing his newest collection of women's summer clothes.  

   Nikki sat there with awe. She has dreamed of watching one of his fashion shows live for many years. Now, it is actually happening to her. Before, she would have to watch this on tv.  But this is a very different feeling. She is actually here. In her own flesh. Watching it, with her very two eyes. Nikki let out a sigh of happiness, then slowly started to form a smile. She then continued to snap pictures of the clothes and the models. 'Oh, what I would give to see a model wearing one of my designs one day.' Nikki thought. She knows she has a long way to go and it will be diffcult but she thinks that it'll be worth it in the end.  

   As the song ends, and the last model walks back inside, Jeremy Scott walks back on stage, earning a loud round of applause from the audience. "Did you guys enjoy the show?" Jeremy Scott asked, the audience cheered loudly in response. "Well, that's not all! Our special guest is here!"   Nikki had almost forgot about that. 'I wonder who it is.'

  "You guys may know him since he's a kpop idol and he is really popular." 

  'Lee Minho?'

  "Everyone, please give a warm welcome for modeling the latest men's collection, G-Dragon!" 

  'WHATTTT?!'