Nothing Lasts

Mistaken

  "Sorry Nikki, I wish I could stay longer." 

   Jiyong is packing up and has to head back to Seoul by this afternoon. Taeyang called him, saying that YG called a urgent meeting and that all of the members has to be there. Including their leader. 

  "No, it's okay, I understand." Nikki had an amazing time last night but she knew it would soon come to an end. She was trying to hide her sadness inside of her when Jiyong told her he had to leave early. The original plan was that Jiyong and Nikki would spend the next two free days in Jeju, exploring and spending their time together. But plans changed. She knows that his work is everything to him and that he loves it. 

  "I'm sorry Nikki, I'll call you when I get there." Jiyong said, packing up the last of his things. Nikki nodded in response, still sad that they won't be able to spend time together in Jeju before returning to Seoul.

  "Someone's sad." Jiyong teasingly smiled, wrapping his arms around Nikki

  "No, I'm not!" Nikki scrunched up her nose. Knowing Nikki won't admit her inner feelings, Jiyng dropped the subject. Just the thought of Nikki missing Jiyong is enough for him to know that she cares. Jiyong checked his watch and it was almost time for his flight.

  "I have to go now if I want to make my flight." Jiyong said, hugging Nikki

  "Do you want me to go with you?" Nikki offered

  "As much I would love for you to, do you want to get mobbed by my fans and paparazzi?" Jiyong said, causing Nikki's shoulders to slump down. Not that Jiyong doesn't want their relationship out in the open, for he wants to announce to the whole world that Nikki is his, and only his. He's just worried about Nikki's safety. You know how fans can get obsessive and crazy about their idol. Who knows what they would do to her once the news gets out. So for now, they're keeping their relationship a secret until it's the right time to reveal it. 

  "Bye, I'll call you." Jiyong repeated, giving her a quick peck on the lips before leaving.