Goodbye To You

Mistaken

   Pulling out on the front entrance of the airport, Nikki unbuckled her seatbelt and grabbed her bag. 

  "Thanks for the ride." Nikki said, "Now go back to practice!" 

  "It seems like tha you want to get rid of me." Jiyong said, playfully pouting

  "It's not that, I know that work is important to you." Nikki said, sighing

  "It's fine." Jiyong reassured her. "I'll just wait for you out here."

  "Okay, suit yourself." Nikki shrugged, opening the car door and getting out

  "Hurry back!" Jiyong yelled, rolling down the window

  "Arasso!" Nikki said, kneeling down to the window's level, stuck her head inside and gave Jiyong a quick peck on the cheek before running inside the airport.

------------------------------------

   Nikki fished out her phone and quickly dailed Derek's number. She had almost forgot that today is Derek's flight to America. What a great best friend she is. Hopefully, Derek waitied for her and didn't go in the gates yet. 

  Ring ring!! 

  'Pick up, pick up!' Nikki thought, biting her lips as she looked around the airport.

  Derek, where are you? Okay, I'll be there in a minute! Don't move or go in until I get there! 

   Nikki hung up and cursed under her breath. She had called Derek at the perfect timing. He was just about to go in the gates when she called him. Nikki pciked up her pace and made her way towards Derek's destination. Looking past people, she tried to make out a figure that looks like Derek from a far. Once she was definite it is him, Nikki ran up to him and gave him a gigantic bear hug. She bured her face into his chest and starting sniffling.

  "I'm going to miss you." Nikki's muffled voice said

  "Pabo, why are you crying for? I'm going to come back you know." Derek let out a small smile, trying his best to keep the atmosphere happy.

  "I know but I'll still miss you. Who's going to make fun of me now?" Nikki pulled away from the hug and wiped away the tears from her eyes.

  "Don't worry, I'll still be able to do that." Derek smiled

  'Flight 29B is now boarding to Los Angeles, California. All passengers please head to the gate right now.' The announcer said

-------------------------------------------

   Strumming his fingers on the car's wheel, Jiyong checked his watch and puffed out a sigh. It's been thirty minutes and Nikki still hasn't come out of the airport. 'What could she be doing? She only has to say goodbye.' Jiyong impatiently thought.  He reached over and opened his car's glove compartment. He grabbed a beanie and a scarf., quickly putting it on. Thank god he always keeps a diguise in his car in case of emergencies. 

   Walking calmly into the airport, Jiyong started to search for Nikki. He pulled out his phone form his jean pocket and gave Nikki a call.  Jiyong listened to the phone's ringing as he continued to walk around. After five rings, Jiyong hung up and let out a irritated sigh. He probably realized that Nikki would be at the gates. 'Why didn't I think of that before I called.' Jiyong mentally face palmed himself, making his way over to the gates.

------------------------------------------

  "Well, that's my flight." Derek said, grabbing his bag. Nikki started to frown and gave him one last goodbye hug. 

  'Should I do it? It could ruin everything.'  Derek thought to himself, "It couldn't hurt right? I won't know how long until I'd be able to see her.' After a moment of debating within himself, Derek has decided. 'Oh, what the heck.'

   He pulled away from the hug and lifting her chin, making Nikki look up to him. Nikki furrowed her eyebrows together and stared at his actions with confusion.

  "Derek, what are you--." Nikki said, but got cutt off when Derek crashed his lips with hers.