Right Here

Mistaken

   Suddenly, the audience went wild hearing his name being mentioned. He walked out from behind, smiling and waving to his fans. Nikki's eyes widen and she panicked. She did not expect to see him here. If she knew  he would be the special guest, she wouldn't have come. She tried her best covering herself using her hands to shield her face. 'Why did I have to sit in the front row.' Nikki mentally scolded herself. 

  "Annyeounghaseyo, G-Dragon-iminda!" Jiyong said cheerfully. 

  'Please don't notice me, please don't notice me.' Nikki mumbled to herself as she looked down, causing her hair to cover her face.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

   As Jiyong introduced himself, his eyes carefully scanned the audience, hoping to spot Nikki somewhere in it.  'Where is she?!' Jiyong screamed inside his head. He then spotted a girl in the front row with a folder covering her face,  head facing down with her hair in her face. 'She is so obvious.' Jiyong thought, smirking. 

   After a few minutes, he started to perform 'This Love.' When he started to dance and sing,  he specifically stared at Nikki. His gaze was locked at her. Nikki lifted her head a bit and took small glances at him behind her folder. Jiyong noticed that and started to smile while performing. 

   Throughout the whole song, Nikki would try her best to keep herself hidden as much as possible. But that pretty much failed, Jiyong kept on stealing glances at her every so often as he was performing. The song ended, earning huge screams from the audience. His fangirls must have knew he was invited to Jeremy Scott's fashion show, that's why a numerous amount of them were here today. Jiyong smiled widely to the crowd, constantly bowing to them to show his gratitude. He then exited backstage as Jeremy Scott made his way to the center of the stage. 

  "Thank you guys for coming to my fashion show!" Jeremy Scott smiled, "Have a safe trip out and I hope to see all of you again in my next fashion show!" 

   Everybody started getting up from their seats. Some were heading for the exit, some were just staying in their seats talking to their friends, and some of the fans that got V.I.P tickets were going to go backstage to meet Jeremy Scott himself. Surprisingly, Mr.Kang was generous enough to get V.I.P tickets for her. But sadly, Nikki can't go since Jiyong is most likely to be found there with Jeremy Scott. She'd never knew that the both of them would be friends.But therefore, they are both fashionistas and Jiyong is an idol. 

   Nikki hurriedly got up from her seat and tried her best to blend in with the crowd that is heading for the exit. Jiyong, who was standing backstage kept his eyes on Nikki, knew that she'd try to escape from him. He quickly ran down the stairs, pushing his way through the crowd and tried to keep up with Nikki's fast pace. But Nikki was no match for Jiyong. The distance between them were soon coming closer and closer. 

  'Gah, why did I even wear heels today?!' 

   Nikki tried her best to run in them but her heels were killing her feet. In a matter of no time, Jiyong started closing in the gap between them. When Nikki was starting to slow down, Jiyong took the chance to reach out and grab a hold onto her. She first flinched  to the sudden grip on her wrist then tried to free herself but Jiyong was much stronger than her. 

  "Nikki, we need to talk."