Revelations ( The Truth and Nothing But the Truth ) ♥♥

Til the End of Time : OF Love and Sacrifice

"Dad .. I thought you'll be home tomorrow morning.. ?!!" Shin Hye said when he saw his father entering there house.. 

"Our convention was cancelled so I decided to get home soon.. " he said and gave Shin Hye a kiss on her forehead.. 

" By the way dad, Mom went here this mornng.. " she said..

"What is she doing here?" he asked in a angry voice..

 

Then she started to tell the story and there encounter..Her dad got pissed off.. 

 

" Dad is there any problem? hmm Why did mom was ver angr with Yong Hwa's father? " she asked again..

 

Her Dad give heavy sigh and he told her everything..That her mom and Yong Hwa's father are ex-lovers before .. She was shocked and the silence rolled over the place.. Then suddenly the doorbell rang.. The servant open it.. It was her mother.. She was drunk.. She immediately enter the house and greeted her husband and her daughter..

" Oh Hi my loving husband and my lovely daughter... Hek.. " she greeted between her hiccups.

 

" What are you doing here? " Mr. Park asked her angrily..

" I wanted to take my daughter now.. I don't want her to marry Jung Yong Hwa.. " she managed to say walking zigzag and close to them..

 

" No Shin Hye is my daughter and she will stay here.. " he said firmly..

" Dad , Mom stop it.. Mom I know everything now.. But Yong Hwa has nothing with this.. It's all in the past now.. Can you just move on and forgive him ?" she said in frustration while caressing her tummy.

 

" Forgive? Hek... I will never forgive him.. He ruined my life.. He is the reason all of this.. " she almost yelled while her tears started to fall..

" But mom.. I can't live dad here alone.. " she glance to her mother ..

" Dad.. Oh.. comm'on .. He's not your father.. So you must live with me because I'm your mother and as I've said before I know what's best for you.. " the laughed like a while crying..

 

Those words didn't escape from Shin Hye's ears..

" What? What did you say? " she yelled..

" Stop it Dae Hee.. Get out of my house.. " trying to grab her hands but she pulled it away..

" I'm not leaving this house.." she said when pulled away.

Shin Hye stare to her father asking for explanation.. " Dad what is this all about?" she said but her voice is now shaky..

" Your mother was lying.. " he said..

" No dear.. I'm teeling you the truth.. " she sat down but she looking at her was very disgusting..

" Ok.. I will tell you everything.. and yes I'm not your real father.. " he finally said..

She was freeze .. Is her father was Yong Hwa's father.. No this can't be..

" You want to know everything Shin Hye, dear.. "she said where in her eyes filled with tears..

" You're father is UNKNOWN".. she exclaimed and burst into tears..

Shin Hye and her dad was shocked when she reveals everything..Her father didn't know that.. He thought that Shin Hye was the child of her Ex-lover before after a relationship with Jae Yong .. They tied up on the ground..

 

" I was ... And I don't know who did this to me.. Until I realize that after 2 months I was pregnant.." she said between tears.. " After Jae Yong broke up with me, I always watch him from a far , happy with another woman.. I was hurt .. I drunk that night.. and on my way home someone pulled and brought me to a dark place.. The place that I don't know.. He me.. He took my ity , my whole life.. I was a mess.. " She said in heavy tears while hugging her self.. " I tried to build my life,.. to get started, and I promise that no one will hurt me again because I don't have wealthy family..I need a revenge.. But then I got pregnant.. And I don't know what to do.. Until I met you.. your so called father..He was an angel of disguise..We got close until he proposed to me.. I took it because I'm thinking that I can used him for my revenge.. " she added...

 

They still in shock with all the revelations.. the truth..

 

" But I failed .. After so many years the pain is still in here.. " she pointed her heart.. " Now tell me , how can I sure that he will not hurt my daughter.. He's from the bloodline of Jung.. Unfaithful.. " she exclaimed..

" Yong Hwa is different from his father.. He's a man with one word.. He will not hurt nor leave me.. " she said firmly. " And I will not let you ruined my relationship again.. like what you did on my relationship with Hong Ki.. " then she left the place.. She felt pity for her mom and for herself.. But she loves Yong Hwa and she will not give him up no matter what happened..

 

" Yong..You're still awake? " she said trying to hide her tears..

" Yah.. I already know everything.. Dad told me.. " he said over the phone..

" Yes..  I know it too.. I can't sleep.. " she replied..

 

" Just get some rest.. It's not god for our baby.. Don't stress yourself.. Everything will be ok.. " he assured her..

" Ok.. then Goodnight.. I love you " she said softly..

" See you tomorrow .. I love you too sweetie.. " he reponded happily..

Then she hung up..She really feel exhausted on what happened and she doze off while her tears rushing from her eyes.. For she know that tomorrow is another day..