The Closer I Get to You ♥♥

Til the End of Time : OF Love and Sacrifice

" What's with that smile? "Min Hyuk said to his friend waking him up from his daydreaming.

"Yah Yong, I can sense something good happened to you today." Jung Shin added.

  " hahahaha.. Look at yourself ,Yong. You're like a love sick puppy dog. " his friends laughed so hard on what Jung Hyun said except for Yong Hwa now giving an intent glare to his friends.

 

 " Yah shut up the three of you. " pointing his finger to his friends and shook his head for disappointment of there actions. Then suddenly back to his day dreaming. ( like a crazy one hehehe )

 

" So what's with that smile, Yong?! Tell us pleeeeeaaase. " Min Hyuk asked with puppy eyes..

  Yong Hwa stares at him and then laughed. 

" Get lose Min Hyuk, you're acting like a child. " He smirked.

Yong Hwa stood up and bid goodbye to his friends.

" OHHH wewe.. Wait where are you going Yong? Jug Hyun asked him. 

" You'll find out soon .. See you guys. " then he left his friends with curiosity on there face.

" What's happening to him ? He is somehow stranger to us now." Min Hyuk can't believe on his actions.

" We will find that out. " Jung Hyun said.

 


Yong Hwa waiting for Shin Hye on the parking lot in there campus. He texted her awhile ago after he left his friends. He invited her for a snack and she agreed. While waiting for her someone is hiding at the tree not so far from his distance. His eyes are flaming like he wants to kill Yong Hwa. 

 

" Yong Hwa,  I will not let you ruin all my plan.. Shin Hye is mine. " the man said full of anger.

 

" Yong Hwa sorry I'm late. " Shin Hye said when she saw Yong Hwa standing beside his car.

  And as expected, his doing his daydreaming again. 

"Yong are you ok?" moving closer to him and there face inches apart.

" Yeah I'm ok.. Lets go now?! " when he wakes up from his daydreaming and saw Shin Hye's face closed to his.

Then he guided Shin Hye ti his car. " What's happening to me.. Am I crazy? Her face was so close to mine. Her lips, I wanted to kiss it. What happened to Mr. Heart-breaker?" He shook his head while he was driving his car. 

Shin Hye was stunned on what Yong Hwa's doing. Then she chuckles. Yong Hwa was surprised to see Shin Hye like that.

" Is there anything wrong? " he asked Shin Hye with curiosity.

" Nope! I think I 'm the one that asking you that. You're doing crazy things. Then your mind is out in nowhere. " she smiled.

" I'm fine.. I can't believe that I'm ... uhhh that I am getting closer to you. " uneasiness on his voice occured. 

She just nodded and smile. " Can I asked something? " Shin Hye said.

" What is it this time ?" he answered

" I heard that your the famous Mr. Heart-breaker of the campus. Is it true? " she asked straight that made Yong Hwa freeze for a while.

" Oh well that was before until I meet you. " he said without any hesitations.

Shin Hye was stunned with what she had heard.

" What did you say? " Yong Hwa didn't know what to answered when he realized what he said.

"ahhh ... Ehhhh I said I'm hungry. There's a restaurant over there. Maybe we can dropped by.. " trying to get away from his revelations.

" Oh Yeah. Me too I felt starving. " she said.

After there eating session. They decided to go to the amusement park. They enjoy the rides they rode.. They ate ice cream. They ride on a bike. In short they really had a great time.. It's almost 6pm, they decided go to Han River. Yong Hwa's favorite place as well as Shin Hye.. They sat for a while to see the beautiful view of the Han River.

" I had a great time. " Shin Hye said while staring at him and smiled.

" Yah me too. Thank you. Though we just met this morning, you always considered my invitations to you.." leaning his hands on the ground.

" You're welcome. I think you are good person. And I want also to be your friend. " This will be the second time having a boy FRIEND. "  she said without fading her smile.

" Really? Well where is he now? " he asked.

"Ahmmmm I think we should go now It's getting dark now. " trying to change the topic. 

" yah well I'll drop you home. I want to make sure that you're going home safe. " he said putting his genuine smile. 

 

And Yong Hwa stood up and extending his hands to Shin Hye so that she can stand up. 

" Oh God.. This hands are really soft. I hope to be with you everyday. " he thought.

 

Yong Hwa dropped Shin Hye to her house and then went home straight with a happy face and of course light feelings. He admit to his self he has a feelings for Shin Hye.. 

Not so far.. the man saw Shin Hye went out to the car... his anger arise when he saw Yong Hwa. 

" You will not get away with me Shin Hye..Never! " and walked away.