For the First Time I Saw You ♥♥

Til the End of Time : OF Love and Sacrifice

Shin Hye is on her way to her school. While she was on her car, she keep on thinking about the arguments of her parents awhile ago. Yes, she admit that her parents usually have huge  fights and arguments but this time it's different. It's not ther usual fights. Her eyes started to get misty and blurr.

   " Ms. Shin Hye, are you ok? " the driver asked her when she saw Shin Hye's eyes getting misty.

 " Yah! I'm fine. No need to worry about. It's just that... I'm not feeling well. " she said giving him a sad smile..

 " Do you want me to turn back the car to the mansion, Ms. Shin Hye? I think you really need a rest. You look pale and exhausted.." her driver said and he's bit worrying about her.

   She just shook her head. " No need Mr. Lee. I have a lot of things  to do in school. I have to finish all my projects and paper works before the deadline. " without giving a driver a glare.

    Then suddenly her phone rang..

" Yes! I'm on my way now. I'm fine. Just see you soon! " then she hang up.

 


At the campus 

 

She was walking towards the garden of the campus when she felt that someone is staring on her. She walk fast as she could until she saw her bestfriend Eun Hye.

  " I'm sorry I'm late. " hugging her and giving her a wide smile.

 " Haha.. Don't worry I'm just waiting here for a minute only. Wait are you ok? You look pale. " she said in worrying voice. 

 

" I'm fine. Don't be exaggerated. I'm just tired doing our projects." she said managing her self.

  " hmmm I know you. You are hiding something.. Remember I'm your bestfriend. Tell me what is it?" guiding her towards the bench. 

 

She sigh, " ok 'Ill tell you. " then she started to tell the story and her problem about her family. Tears come rushing from her eyes.. Eun Hye knows the status of her family. They were best of friends since there high school days. She treated Eun Hye as a sister as well as Eun Hye does. 

 

" Shhhh I'm here for you. No matter what will happen I will never leave you.. Sooner or later things will smoothly back to normal. Believe me.. Shhh don't cry now. " hugging and comforting her. 

" I hope that day will come. " she said between her sobbed.

 


In the other hand...

 

 " Yah Yong where have you been? We've been looking you over an hour.." Min Hyuk said while munching a food at the caféteria.

"Hmm let me guess, you are dating your new victim right?! " Jung shin chuckles ..

" Yah jerk.. hmmm honestly I don't have for today but I have a prospect. " Yong Hwa said giving his devilish smile.

 

" Oh no! and who's that unlucky girl anyway?! "  Jung Hyun asked him still in shock on what he had said.

" For the first time I saw her here at the campus, I'm interested to know about her. I saw her walking towards the campus garden.. Men she's different and awful gorgeous. I wonder what her name is .. " Yong Hwa said without fading his smile on his face and thinking out of nowhere.

 

" ohhhhhh " the boys said in chorus..

" I think Mr. Heartbreaker foud his match. " Jung Hyun smirked and laughed

" Who are you? What's on you that you've made me shiver like this..  " Yong Hwa thought to his self 

 

 

 

 

heheh i hope you like it... sorry for late update.. i'm bit busy with my work in the office. :)