I Will Win Him Back

Til the End of Time : OF Love and Sacrifice

Yong Hwa woke up early with heavy head and a dizzy feeling.. He stood up to unfamiliar place then he saw a girl slepping at the sofa.. He step close to her then he smiled.. He saw Shin Hye sleeping peacefully on the sofa. He remembered that he went to Shin Hye's house because he wants to talk to her and clear up the things.. He kneeled down watching her silently sleeping.. He kissed her in the forehead and stoop up and went to the bathroom to take a bath.. 

 

 Shin Hye wake up and get up from the sofa.. She stretch her body and fix her self when Yong Hwa suddenly went out to the bathroom with just towel tapped the lower part of his body.. Shin Hye widened her eyes when she saw Yong Hwa and Yong Hwa was shocked when he saw Shin Hye in the front of the door of the bathroom... She immediately turned back and blushed..

  "A.... Are you ok now?!! " she asked but her voice was shaky..

" Yah.. just a little bit dizzy.. " he replied straight..

" Just fix yourself I'll prepare for breakfast.. " still her back facing him.. She immediately turn around to the door but Yong Hwa grabbed her hands..

 

" Shin I'm sorry.. " he said trying to get her forgiveness..

 

  She turned back to face Yong Hwa.. " I'm sorry too.. I just got jealous yesterday........ " Yong Hwa cut it off and put his finger to her lips..

" Shhhh... I should the one who will say sorry .. I regreted all I've said.. I just carried away.. " then he hugged her ..

 

Shin Hye released from there hugged and smile..

" Fix yourself.. I'll going to prepare breakfast.. " then she went out to the room and went straight to the kitchen.. She instructed there servants to cook delicious breakfast for them..

 

After they eat there breakfast, Yong Hwa bade goodbye to her and went home.. As she was about to enter there house, a car popped up in front of there gate.. She was shocked when the person driving it, went out.. It was Seo Hyun... 

 

" You are Park Shin Hye, right? " Seo Hyun asked her without farther ado..

" Yes.. I'm Park Shin Hye.. what do you want anyway? " she asked her straight.

Instead of answering her question, she just cross her arms and raise her left eyebrow and take look to Shin hye from head to foot... Shin Hye get irritated and she cross her arms too.. 

"What do you want? " she asked again firmly..

" Ok I'll tell you straight.. Leave Yong Hwa alone.. He just using you to forget me.. He doesn't love you.. " Seo Hyun said with confidence.. 

Shin Hye insulted her a laugh.. " Why would I? I think you're the one should stay away from us.. If Yong loves like you've said, he will not make an effort to go here in my house at the middle of the night and asked my forgiveness.. And to make me feel how much he LOOOVES ME..." she emphasizes the last two words while doing a daydream..

 

Seo Hyun pissed off with what she said.. she really mad at Shin Hye because she steal Yong Hwa from her.. 

 

" Maybe for now he loves you but did Yong Hwa tell you that he doesn't love me anymore?!" she said and she took something from her pocket.. A necklace with a pendant. When she open it in front of Shin Hye, there's a picture of them .. so sweet and close together.. Shin Hye got jealous but she hide it and still manage her self.. 

 

" He gave me this necklace as a promised of his eternal love for me.." trying to make Shin Hye mad.. " Did he tell you about our love story and how we shared sweet moments together.. ?" she added... 

 " I don't think it's a big deal to talk about our past.. Besides past is past.. What important is the present and the future.. I will not let the past steal my present and my future.. " Shin Hye said sarcastically... " Oh one more thing .. he said to me that he will have a surprise later.. I wonder what it is.. Maybe he will proposed to me a wedding?!! so that he will make sure that no one can tore us apart... " she added with insulted smile..

 

" I will not allow that to happen.. I will win him back.. definitely will.. Don't be too over confident .. you might waking up one day , Yong Hwa is mine again.. Beware Park Shin Hye.. I will take him away from you.. " she said intently and glance to her and turn her back and went straight to her car and immediately left the place..

 

Shin Hye sighed heavily when she left the place.. " whooo... that was a tough discussion.." she said but she is worried on what Seo Hyun will do to take back Yong Hwa away from her..

" I will not allow her to ruin my relationship not even anybody.. " she thought..   

 

On the other hand..Seo Hyun was really pissed off and agry with Shin Hye... She stop for awhile to release her anger.. 

 

" Urggggghh.. I really hate that girl.. What did Yong Hwa saw on her that makes him fall in love.. She really .. I should think an effective plan to take Yong Hwa away from her.. " She said to her self full of anger ..

 

She took the necklace from her pocket and take a look at it..

" Yong Hwa I know you still loved.. You're just blinded with hatred and anger that you felt for me but I know you still loved me as much as before.. I will do anything to bring you back to my life.. " She said and wear the necklace on her neck.. She went home and run up to her room.. she went to her laptop and search about Park Shin Hye on the internet site..

 

She saw a blog about Shin Hye and her hatred to her arise..She is now insecure.. She really admit that Shin Hye is beautiful indeed, wealthier than her and more popular in the high society.. But she doesn't care about her family background.. She search something that she can used against her.. After of almost 1 hour of searching, she got tired .. there's no malicious or something that she can used to make Yong Hwa hate Shin Hye..

 

"urgggghhh she's too perfect.. " she said angrily.. " no .. I will find another way then.. "she thinks of another plan until she got tired and slowly close her eyes to doze off...

 

 

 

 

 

 

oh no .. Seo Hyun is on there way..