People From The Past ♥♥

Til the End of Time : OF Love and Sacrifice

Two months had passed and there relationship were getting stronger everytime.. They faces ups and down but still they always be there for each other. It's a bright morning, Yong Hwa picked Shin Hye on her house and they went school together. As they arrived to the campus and went to Yong Hwa's car, someone called him.. 

" Yong?!! " a person said not so far from them..

Yong Hwa immediately turned his head when he heard his name as well as Shin Hye. His eyes widened when he saw the person.. 

" Seo Hyun?"  still in shock to see her again for a very long time.. 

Shin Hye got jelous yet curios when Yong Hwa and the girl know each other.. She admit that she's pretty and has an angelic face.. Shin Hye looked to Yong Hwa whom his feet is being nailed on the ground..

Seo Hyun run towards Yong Hwa and hugged him tight. Shin Hye got mad with her reaction. She wants to pull the hair of that girl hugging his boyfriend in front of her.. Seo Hyun released from her hugged and started to speak.. 

" Yong, how are you ? " while holding his hands.

Yong Hwa shook his head and get back to his trance. He released his hands from Seo Hyun's hold.. He stare to Shin Hye who is ready to burst out at any moment.. He went to her and hold her hand. He take a glance to Seo Hyun who pissed off with his reaction towards her.

" What are you doing here? " he asked coldly.

" Of course Yong, I'm here for you.. and who's that girl.. " pertaining to Shin Hye and stare to her intently..

Yong Hwa wrapped his hand to Shin Hye's waist and stare to her.. 

" She's my girlfriend.." he simply answered.

" But Yong I'm here because I want to brought back our relationship.. I know you still loved me.. and I don't think that you loved her because you said that you will loved me for the rest of your life. " she said her eyes started to get misty.. 

 

He sighed.. " Our's? It's already over Seo Hyun from the moment you left me .. Shin Hye is my present and my future.. We have to go.. " he said and pulled Shin Hye and walked away from her.

" No Yong .. I will do anything to win you back.." Seo Hyun said to her self and left the place.


 

As they're walking towards the corridor, Shin Hye pulled her hands from Yong Hwa's gripped.

 

" Who is she? " she started to asked with jealousy on her voice..

Yong Hwa stare at her for a while.. " It's not that important Shin.. Just don't mind her. Let's go now.. You'll be late.. " he said trying to escaped from her question.. He don't want to talked about his past so he never opened up it to Shin Hye.. When he was about to hold Shin Hye's hand. She slapped it.. 

 

" I don't care if I will be late .. I need an explanation right now.. Her gestures towards you, you shared something from the past .. " she rolled her eyes balls and crossed her arms..

" I don't want to talked about it Shin .. And Ok she's my ex-girlfriend but I don't think it will be a big deal. ?! " he pissed off

 Shin Hye get irritated and frustrated with his answer. She really thinks that Yong Hwa still love his EX- girlfriend that's why he doesn't want to talked or tell a story about her for he was still hurting for leaving him.. so she turned back and walked straight to her classroom.. Yong Hwa called her but she ignores it.. She's really upset to her boyfriend..

 

Yong Hwa sat down on the empty bench and cuped his face.. He was really shocked to saw Seo Hyun again .. He was really angry with her but he wants an explanation from her.. But he don't want his present relationship will ruin again.. He never tell Shin Hye about his past relationship with Seo Hyun because he doesn't want to remember what happened to them from the past..

 


After her class, Shin Hye went out to the campus without informing or calling Yong Hwa.. She was really upset and bit irritated with Yong Hwa's reaction when he saw his ex-girlfriend.. She felt a little pain in her heart.. She went to the amusement park to unwind.. While she was walking towards the carousel she bumped into someone.. 

"oh I'm so sorry I never noticed you.. " vowing her head and didn't stare to the person.. 

" No It's ok.. It's was my fault.. " the person said..

When she lifted her head .. She was bit shocked.. "Hong Ki? " the only words came out from ..

Hong Ki just smiled at her.. " Shin Hye.. It's nice to see you again.. " he said .. " How are you? " he added.. 

 

She swallow her saliva and speak.. " I.... I'm fine.. how about you ? " she manage to speak ..

" I'm fine then.. I never expect that I will saw you here.. " he smiled staring at her..

" Me too.. " she said.. "who's with you anyway? " she added.. 

" hmmmm I came here all by myself.. i just wanted to unwind you know.. " he chuckles..

She laughed a little with what he said..Then they started to share stories about there life now.. Shin Hye feel a little comfortable with him.. After year had passed, she wants to have closure with him because she already moved on and she 's ready to open for a friendship with him..


Yong Hwa decided to talked to Shin Hye whe he saw her walking towards outside the campus.. He wants to say sorry about his actions.. He followed her until they arrived at the amusement park.. When he was about to move close to her, she bumped by someone.. His face was full of jelousy when he recognized the guy.. It was Shin Hye's ex.. He knew about Hong Ki.. Shin Hye told everything about him.. His jealousy getting higher when he saw her and Hong Ki having a good time together so he decided to break the happy moments..

 

" Shin Hye.. " he called moving close to them.. 

" Yong.. what are you doing here? " she asked coldly.. She still mad with him.. 

" I think I'm the one who asking you that? " stare to her then stare intently to Hong Ki.. " so you're here having fun with another man.. " he sarcastically said

" What are you talking about..? And for your information I just met him here while I'm roaming around.. I have to go.. I don't have time for this argument.. " she turned around but Yong Hwa grabbed her hands.. 

 

" We have to talk Shin.. " he said authoratively..

" I'm tired Yong.. I want to go home.. Come back to Seo Hyun I think she needs you a lot.. " she cannot hide her jealousy and anger anymore.

 

" Then you, you gonna spend your time with him ?.. and you are flirting with your ex.. " he almost yelled ..

 

She slapped him so hard when she heard those accusations.. " How could you.. ? " her tears fall from her eyes.. She run out and left the place..

Yong Hwa regret every words he said.. he wouldn't said to her.. He was just carried away... Hong Ki shook his head and left him alone. He search for Shin Hye but she's gone.. 

 

" What I have done..? I was just carried away with my feelings.. I should trust her more.." he thought regreting on what happened..