Reminiscing (Pain from the Past) ♥♥

Til the End of Time : OF Love and Sacrifice

After Shin Hye's class she decided to go to the garden of the campus. This is her favorite place to hang out with her bestfriend Eun Hye. She loves to stay there when she has no class or breaktime.

As she walk along she saw her bestfriend and immediately went to her. 

 

" Eun Hye, I've beelooking for you since this morning. Where have you been? she asked her that made her surprised. 

 

" Yah, Shin Hye. I'm mad at you. " she smirked and give her a pout.

" Wae? What did i do? " she asked confusedly.

" Why you didn't tell me that your dating Jung Yong Hwa? How have you been dating? Why did you hide this to me? I'm your bestfriend right? I supposed to know everything. " She said with disappointment on her face. 

 

Shin Hye stare her for awhile then suddenly she laugh out loud. 

" Why are laughing at? You're a bad bestfriend.. hmmm " she smirked and got angry on the response of Shin Hye.

 

" Yah Eun Hye, who told you that I'm dating Yong Hwa, huh?

hitting Eun Hye's arm..

 

" Rumors spread in the whole campus. That Ms. Perfect saw at coffee shop together with Mr. Heart-breaker. So tell me are dating or not?  " she asked authoratively.

 

" Oh that. Of course not. He asked me for a coffee then I agreed. And besides, he brought back my handkerchief that I've been dropped. You know how important this handkerchief to me, right?! I'm just returning the favor. " she said showing her handkerchief and chuckles a little.

Eun Hye stared her like she was interrogating someone if she is telling the truth.

" What is that look? I'm telling the truth. " defending her self.

" Hmmmm are unloved with him?" she giddily asked. 

" Of course not. He's handsome I admit but I don't like him." hiding her face that slowly turns red ..

 Yes, she admit to her self that she had a little crush to Yong Hwa but she doesn't want to be hurt again.

 

" Because you're still madly inloved with Hong Ki? " Eun Hye hissed to her rolling her eyes.   

        Suddenly she remember what happened in the past. Her eyes become sad and the pain still fresh. 

 


 It's Winter break. Shin Hye decided to have a vacation to Busan with her bestfriend Eun Hye. They decided to stay on one of there villa in Busan. 

 " OMO, Shin Hye I really loved this place. You can see beautiful views from here. I'm sure we will enjoy our vacation here. "  Eun Hye said t her bestfriend Shin Hye. She can't hide the her excitment and she keep praising the place.

" I know that you really loved this place that's why I brought you here. " giving her wide smile to Eun Hye with here reactions.

      After they fixed there things, they decided  to go on a sight seeing. They went to the beach and took some pictures. They enjoyed there day together. When they feel that they are getting tired now, they sat down on one the bench.

 

"I really had a great time." Eun Hye said looking tired already. 

" hahah yah you're right! Great vacation ever." staring from nowhere and take a look to Shin Hye.

 

" Let's go home now. I'm tired now. " She added. and Eun Hye just nodded. 

 On there way home, they saw a man sitting beside the shore. He is singing a song, a sad song. They went closer to see him closer and they're shocked that he is crying.

"Hey Mister, are you ok? " Eun Hye asked him worriedly.

But instead of an answer, he just stare to them.

" Just leave me alone." he said unexpectedly.

Eun Hye grabbed Shin Hye's arm and left him but Shin Hye decided to stay for awhile. Eun Hye went home because she is really tired. Shin Hye moved closed to him and sit down on his side. 

" Didn't I tell you to leave me alone?" giving Shin Hye an intent glare. " are you deaf?" he added. 

" No I'm not I will not leave you here. "  She said hiding her fright. " What if you will think of something? What if you will drown yourself to the sea?" she said full of angst. 

He stare her for a second. He saw her eyes, her face. " She is beautiful, isn't she?" he thought. He wiped his tears. 

" You don't have to this. You don't know me and I don't know you either." He said coldly.

" I know. Anyway I'm Park Shin Hye. " stretching her hand forward to the guy. He keep silent for a second then speak.

" My name is Hong Ki.. Lee Hong Ki. " without accepting her hand. 

Silence took over the place. Only the splash of water from the sea you will hear. I'ts already 9 in the evening.. 

" My father died in a car accident and I'm the one they blaming about the accident." Hong Ki broke the silence.

Shin Hyu felt pity for him. Hong Ki started to share his story and Shin Hye listened to him carefully. After there little conversation. Shin Hye decided to go home.

" Shin Hye, thank you. You never leave like everybody did. " he said and tears started to fall. Shin Hye hugged Hong Ki and comforting him.

" It will be alright. " she said giving him a comfort hugged.

" Friends?"she added.

" Friends.. " he smiled.

  That's the start of there friendship. Eventhough Shin Hye went back to Seoul, she always keep in touch with Hong Ki and he also did the same. Until one day they can't hide there feelings anymore.

" Shin Hye, I don't know but I think I'm falling inloved with you. I know that this is not right but I can't hide this anymore. I feel like I'm going to explode if I will not tell you this." Hong Ki said when they met on a coffee shop.

Shin hye didn't expect on what will Hong Ki said but she felt the same way. The spark from her eyes, it's more than a word. She kissed Hong Ki in the lips.

" I love You too. " the only words come out from . And now they're OFFICIAL. It's almost a year they've been together. They inlove to each other, respect each other. Until one day, Shin Hye noticed some changes to Hong Ki.

" Hong Ki what's wrong? " she asked. worried about his actions lately.

" I'm fine. I'm just tired. " without staring Shin Hye. "Shin, let's end up our relationship." he said straight.

 Shin Hye suddenly freeze on what she heard.

"You're kidding right ? she's back at her gaze.

Hong Ki stare to her sadly. Tears come rushing ti her eyes.

"But why? " her voice started to tremble.

"I'm sorry Shin Hye but I don't love you anymore. I.... I'm inloved with SOMEONE ELSE." he said felt sorry for her.

" You liar. Why do you have to do this to me.? I love you but... but you lied. I hate you." she almost yelled. She run fast as she could to get away from Hong Ki. This is her first heartache from her first relationship and from her first love.

 


 " Yah Shin Hye are you ok ? " Eun Hye asked her.

" Yes I'm fine." back her to reality when she heard Eun Hye's voice. " Let's go now. We have a lot of things to do. " she added. And they walked.