I'm PREGNANT ♥♥

Til the End of Time : OF Love and Sacrifice

He sighed heavily and and held her hands.. " It's because of your mom Shin.. " he said straight..

 

She was dumbfounded with what she had heard.. " What? My MOM? .. " almost yelled.. 

 

The people inside the coffee shop looked at them when they heard Shin Hye almost yelling.

 

" Shin , lower down your voice.. You caught attentions. " Hong Ki said to her trying to calm her down.. She take a pause and inhaled.. she try to become calm then she speak.. 

" What do you mean my mom was all behind our break up. ?" she asked now on a lower tone..

 

"Yes Shin .." he sighed.. " Remember the day that we broke up.. ?! That same day before we talk .. She went to my house.. She gave me a warning .. That if I will not leave you, she will make my life suffer especially my family.. She was really serious that time when she said that.. She doesn't want that her daughter will marry a guy that came from a middle class family.. I was really scared Shin,.. I don't want my family suffer because of loving you. So that I decided to ended up our relationship.. I'm sorry Shin .. I didn't want to hurt but I leave with no choice.. I'm sorry I choosed my family over you.. " he said apologizing on her..

 

But Shin Hye didn't say any words.. She was still in shocked with all he said about her mom.. She started to shed tears.. She can't believe that her mom can do that. Hong Ki held her hands .. 

" Shin.. are you ok? " he said worrying on her..

" Yeah I'm ok.. I... I just can't believe that my mom will be doing this.. I'm sorry Hong Ki for what my mom have done.. " still sobbing..

" Shhh No Shin I'm sorry for not putting a fight for our relationship.." he said and hug her.. 

But not so distance someone saw them.. It was Seo Hyun.. 

" Perfect.." She took pictures to Shin Hye and Hong Ki hugging each other..

" Now I have my alas to ruin there realtionship.. I'm sure Yong Hwa will hate Shin Hye that much for being unfaithful to him.. I know that sooner or later Yong Hwa will be mine again." and laughed like a .. She went inside her car and drive home.

She was stalking Shin Hye for the whole day so she can get evidence or things that can destroy there relationship and perfectly she saw a man went to Shin Hye's table on the coffee shop.. She took some pictures of them.. She will going to show it to Yong Hwa. She will show to him that his girlfriend was unfaithful to him..

 


It's almost 6pm when Shin Hye got home.. Yong Hwa called him to check her when she is home.. 

" Yah Yong I'm home now.. " she said in sad voice..

 

Yong Hwa can feel the saddness with in her.. " Are you ok Shin.. ?" he asked her..

She nodded.. " I'm just tired.. " she said in a weak voice..

" You should take some rest now.. I'll just see you tomorrow sweetie.. I love you.. " he said sweetly..

" I love you too Yong.. I will always love you " she replied..  

       After there conversation Shin Hye sat down on her bed.. She was kept on thinking on what Hong Ki revealed on her.. When she suddenly feel something.. She was hungry.. But she just ate her dinner a while ago.. She went downstairs and went straight to the kitchen.. She open the refrigirator but she didn't found any interesting to eat.. She was craving for something.. She wants to eat watermelon .. So she decided to went to the wet market to buy one.. And after an hour she went home and she was happy to bought one .. She thinks that her actions with in past few days was really weird but she don't mind instead she is happy slicing the watermelon and bring it to her room.. As usual her mother was not here.. She's with her friends maybe in casino..She eat and eat while watching movies..until she sleep...


Yong Hwa wake up early in the morning.. He texted Shin Hye with some sweet text messages ..

To my sweetie : 

Good morning my princess.. wake up now..

I missed you so much.. I love you even more .. Don't skip your breakfast ok?!! I love you so so much.. ♥♥

 

From: Yongie..

 

He waited for a reply then his phone beep.. He was very excited to read the message but apparently it was not from Shin Hye.. It's unknown number..

 

Meet me at the restaurant near the hospital.. I have to tell you something.. 

 

He was so curios who sent him a text message so he call it.. But it is out of coverage now..He fix his self and went to the bathroom to freshen up.. It was Saturday and there's no class..He did not eat his breakfast and drive off to the restaurant...


Shin Hye wake up feeling light-headed and feeling dizzy .. Then she suddenly run towards the bathroom .. She vomitted but only a bitter saliva.. She was worried because her period was really delayed now. Then a thought come out on her mind.. " Am I pregnant?" she thought but really worried .. She immediately fix her self and went to the hospital..She arrived at the hospital.. She waited for her name to call.. 

 

" Ms. Park Shin Hye..?!" the nurse called her name. "This way ma'am " the nurse added and guided her inside the OB room..


Yong Hwa arrived in the restaurant and immediately went inside.. Then he saw Seo Hyun sitting at the corner area of the restaurant.. He went close to her but in a poker face.. 

"What do you want?" he asked straight..

" Relax Yong. Settle down first.. " she said calmly.

Yong Hwa take his sit across Seo Hyun..

" What do you want to eat.. Ahmmmm waiter.. "she called but Yong Hwa cut it off..

" I have no time for this kind of stuff Seo Hyun.. If you have nothing to say I'll take my leave now.. " then he stood up..When he was about to step, Seo Hyun throw a brown envelop on the table.. Yong Hwa got curios ..His eyebrows met..

" What is this?" he asked showing no emotion..

"See it for yourself .. " she said staring to Yong Hwa..

Yong Hwa took the envelop and open it.. Then he saw some pictures of Shin Hye talking to Hong Ki.. He got jealous, mad.. His face turning red because of anger.. He wants to burst out when he saw Shin Hye and Hong Ki hugging each other..

 

" She's unfaithful girlfriend Yong.. Look at that .. flirting other guy.." she cross her arms and rolled her eyes with unbelievable expresson but deep inside she is very happy that her plan is working..

She keep on talking and saying bad words about Shin Hye while Yong Hwa was stucked and very angry to what he saw.. Then burst out ....

 

" Stop it.. " he yelled and caught attention of some people inside the restaurant.. His face now, like he wants to kill people. Seo Hyun got scared with Yong Hwa's reaction. She never seen him like that before not even they were together.. Then Yong Hwa went out to the restaurant and so Seo Hyun .. They walked together going out the restaurant.. 


 

"Congratulations, you're 9 weeks pregnant. " the doctor said. 

   "Please take good care of yourself as well as the baby because this is the first trimester of your pregnancy. " the doctor added while prescribing her vitamins.

  "I'm pregnant with him?! I'm carrying his child?! " she thought to herself then suddenly tears come rushing to her face. 

"Ms. Park, are you ok?" the doctor who was bit worrying to her..  

"Yah.. I'm fine. I just can't believe that I will be a mother soon. By the way I have to go. Thank you so much." She stood up and take a bow and immediately go out to the hospital. She hurriedly went to her car and went inside.

    She is still in shock upon hearing the result. Her tears started to fall again. She doesn't know what to do. Will she tell him about her condition? How about her family? She's sure that they will despair her having a child in that early. She was about to start the engine when she saw a familiar face went out on the restaurant beside the hospital.

She saw the father of her child with another woman?! She saw Yong Hwa with Seo Hyun.. Her tears started to fall .. Her heart was crashed into pieces .. Seeing her boyfriend with his ex-girlfriend.. She can't stand it anymore.. She start the engine of her car and drive home...

 

She arrived home and run upstairs and went straight to her room.. Her dad just got home too from her convention out of the country he saw Shin Hye crying and went to her room.. He called her but she didn't hear him so he went to her room.. Her dad knock on the door.. 

 

" Shin Hye my princess is there something wrong? " he asked and very worried with her daughter. He can hear her sobbed from outside.. 

 

" I'm ok dad.." she said between her sobbed..

" Please open the door Shin.. I know you're not ok.. I'm your dad .. You can tell me everything.." trying to convince her daughter to open the door.. 

 

Shin Hye open the door and let her dad in..

" What happen?" he asked immediately..

" Dad.. I...... I'm sorry! " crying heavily and hugged him tight..

Her dad caress and comfort her..

He released from her hug ... " Tell me.. Why are you crying ? What happen to you.. " helding her hands and wipping her tears falling from her eyes.. 

She stared her dad for a while and take a deep breath.. " Dad...... I'm pregnant.." she finally said..

Her dad was shocked on what she said.. They don't know that Shin Hye's mom had gone home and unluckily she saw her husband went inside Shin Hye's room. So she walk close and that she saw her daughter crying..

 

" What.... ?!!!!! " her mom heard there conversation and now standing in front of the door.. 

 

They both shocked upon hearing her voice..