I Love This Family... I Love You My Princess ♥♥

Til the End of Time : OF Love and Sacrifice

Yong Hwa woke up with a smile on his face.. knowing that the girl he wants to spend his life is right beside him sleeping peacefully..

He's staring to Shin Hye.. memorizing every corner of her face.. He run his finger to Shin Hye's face.. He wants to woke up every morning seeing her face.. He's imagining his self togther with her having a happy family and children with her.

On the other hand.. Shin Hye open her eyes when she felt fingers running on her face.Then she slowly open her eyes.

" Good morning sweetie." he said and planted a soft kiss on her lips.

" Good morning too, Yong.. ! " she smiled.

" How was your sleep? " he asked caressing her  back without fading his smile..

" Hmmmmm I slept well.. " she answered then suddenly get blushed when she remembered on what happened to them last night..

Yong Hwa saw her face getting red, so he ..

" Oh.... sweetie what's with that tomato face? " he chuckles.. 

" No, I'm not blushing.. " trying to hide her face on his chest..

" Really? hmmmm Let me see it?" continue teasing her..

" Yah.. I said I'm not blushing.." defending her self.

" hahaha Why are you so defensive?!.. " he giggles.

Instead of answering his question.. She stand up and put on her clothes.. Yong Hwa grabbed her hand and kissed her. 

" I'm sorry I'm just teasing you sweetie.. " he said staring at her.

" Tskk... Put on your clothes. We have to go now.." she said hiding her giggles.

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye went out the abandoned house.. Since they don't have cars, they decided to walk while holding each other's hands. After a long walked, they arrived at Shin Hye's house. They pause for a while in front of the gate..

" Thank you Yong. You never leaved me last night.." she said staring to him holding his hands..

" I love you Shin that's why I will never leaved you.." caressing her face.. "Unless..... you will tell me that you don't need me anymore.. " with a sad face..

" You are all I need Yong.. Your the best thing happened in my life.. " she said giving him assurance.

When Yong Hwa was about to plant a kiss on Shin Hye's lips, the gate suddenly open. Shin Hye was shock to see her dad standing in front of the gate staring at them.. When she get back to her trance, she greeted him..

" Hi Dad.. " giving him a kiss on a cheek.. 

" Where have you been ? I've been looking for you since last night.. and I tried to text or call you but you forgot your bag on the sofa when you run out the house. " he said with a worried voice.. then stare to Yong Hwa that next to Shin Hye..

" I'm sorry Dad.. I can't stand it anymore.. " she explained... " Oh.. by the way dad.. This is Jung Yong Hwa..my boyfriend..! " held his hand and pulled lose to her.. 

"Good morning Mr. Park.." and take a vow, sign of respect while extending his hands to Mr. Park..

Mr. Park took it and give him a wide smile..

" Oh my princess you never mentioned to me that you had a boyfriend.. I thought you will be nun someday.. " her dad chuckles and giggles.

" Dad.. " trying to hide her face turning to red.. 

Though Shin Hye and her dad don't have much time together, he really loved her so much that he will protect her no matter what happen. Yong Hwa and Mr. Park laughed seeing Shin Hye blushing.. 

" Yong Hwa, why don't you join us for breakfast.." Mr.park invited him..

" I want to ...but maybe next time Mr. Park.. I have to go for now.. I'm sure my mom was really worried about me.." he answered.

Yong Hwa bade goodbye to Mr. Park and Shin Hye and went to his car and speed up. Mr. Park went inside there house and Shin Hye followed him..

" I thought you were in the office .. " she said staring at him..

He looked his daughter and he can sense her sadness and pain she felt.

" I'm sorry my princess.. " the words came out from his mouth..

 

Shin Hye sat down on the sofa in there living room.. Her eyes started to get misty and her tears are about to fall.. 

 

" Why Dad ? Why do you want a divorce.? " she asked him and her tears were falling from her eyes..

 

His wife was not there so he decided to stay for a while to wait for Shin Hye. He really wants to talk to his daughter and explain everything..

 

" Did all mom's accusation to you are true? so you file a divorce?" between her sobbed trying to get an explanation from her dad..

 

Mr. Park sat down next to her and hugged her tight..

 

" Shhhh .. No my princess.." he really don't know what to say .. and how will he explained to his daughter.. His eyes are getting misty too..

" You don't love mom anymore? " she asked again..

He released from his hugged and stare to his daughter who is in heavy tears..

" I love this family.. I really loved your mom that I will do anything to make her happy and I love you my princess that I will protect you no matter what happened. Someday you will understand why I have to this.. " he sighed and explained

" Then tell me everything dad.. I want to understand.." she almost yelled. She cannot hide the pain she felt.

He pulled his daughter and hugged her.. He can't stand anyomore seeing his daughter in pain, his heart was crashed into pieces.. 

" I love you my princess and I just wanted to protect you.. I'm sorry.. !" caressing his daughters back try to ease the pain she felt.. 

 

"I'm sorry Shin but this is not yet the time to know about everything.. I hope you can forgive us.. I love you so much my princess.. " He thought still hugging her with heavy tears..