Forever You and Me ♥♥

Til the End of Time : OF Love and Sacrifice

Shin Hye is very excited for there wedding.. They are all busy preparing all the things for they want all to be perfect.. She take a look at her self at the mirror as she wears a simple but elegant wedding gown that fitted to her exactly.. With her simple make up it looks perfect.. 5 months had passed since she gave birth and her body are still y and gorgeous as before..

 

" Shin, dear, are you ready?"  her mom said when she enter her room.. 

 

" Yes Mom.. I can't believe that this day will come.. " she said and her eyes are getting misty.

 

Her mom held her hands " Don't cry .. You make up will mess.. " she said almost whispered and smile.. 

She hug her daughter and then her father came in.. 

" What are this dram all about.."he hissed as he enter the room..

 

" Nothing.. Our princess having a melodrama before her wedding.. " she laughed..

 

" Even though you're getting married now.. You are still our princess.. " he said and kiss her on the forehead..

" I know.. " she said

" Let's go now.. we will be late.. " her mother interrupted

 


in the church..

 

Shin Hye walking on the aisle.. She is like a real princess on a cartoons.. She is smiling giving glance to the people around her particular to Yong Hwa standing near to the altar waiting for her..Then suddenly her eyes get misty .. it is a tears of joy anyway...

 

Officiator: We gather here today to witness the exchanging of  vows of these lovely couple in front of us .. The vows of forever .. The vows of love.. 

 

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye held there hands together and to stare to each other with so much happiness in there eyes..

 

Officiator: You, Jung Yong Hwa will take Park Shin Hye as your wife and promise to love her and take good care of her and protect her for the rest of you life? 

 

Yong Hwa: I do..

 

Officiator: And you , Park Shin Hye. Will you take Jung Yong Hwa as your husband and love him, take good care of him and always be with him for the rest of your life.? 

 

Shin Hye: I do..

 

Officiator: Now wear the ring that will symbolize your love for each other ..

 

Yong Hwa's vow: Ms. Park Shin Hye wear this ring as a sign of my undying love for you.. You and our child is the best gift I have in my life.. You are my now and my forever.. I never felt happiness before .. until I met you.. everything has change.. You gave me reason to moved on from my past, you gave me reason to smile and you gave me reason to smile and to be happy again.. You brought out the best of me.. I've became a better man.. You made me realized so many things ... You never leave me when I need you the most and I can feel how much you love me the most.. Thank you for making my life complete.. Thank you for giving me a wonderful angel (glance to her daughter carried by Min Hyuk) Now that this day come.. I won't waste anytime to be with you and hold you forever.. And I'll promise that I'll be a good and loving husband for you and a good father to aour little angel.. For this day forward, For better or for worst.. in sickness and in health, til death do us part.. I will cherish and love you forever..Til the end of time..... (then he wear the ring on her finger..)

 

Shin Hye' vow:   Mr. Jung Yong Hwa, take this ring as a sign of my undying love.. I never love a man before like this.. But when I met you I take the risk.. You never leave me when I'm down and I need someone to lean on.. After so much things happened to us in this past months, you keep on fighting for our love.. You never surrender yet you made me realize that I should not give up .. That we should trust each other.. Let me love you and take care of you and our family.. I'll promise to you too that no matter what happen I'm always on your side..and I will be the be the wife you ever wish.. Even in the ups and down of our life.. Thank you for being my strength to conquer all my fear and pains.. You and our child will be my now and my forever.. For this day forward, For better or for worst.. in sickness and in health, til death do us part.. I will cherish and love you forever..Til the end of time..... (then he wear the ring on her finger..)

 

Officiator: For the power vested upon me, I now pronounce you husband and wife.. Mr. and Mrs. Jung Yong Hwa congratulation and you may kiss the bride..

 

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye face to each other then he slowly pull up the veil .. 

 

" Finally, you are mine.. FOREVER.... " he said then kiss Shin Hye on the lips .. Then a kiss turn to passionate one..

 

Everyone on the church giggles to the couple..

 

" Hey Yong ... Save it for tonight.. " Jung Shin shouted from the crowd and everybody laughed.. 

 

The couple release from there kissed and blush.. 

" I'm hungry .. Let's go to the reception now.. " Min Hyuk said still carrying there sleeping baby .. 

" Yah I'm hungry too.. " Jong Hyun second the motion..

 

" Yah.. You guys know how to ruin the moments.. " Yong Hwa said and stare to his friends..

Everyone laughed again on there scene.. Shin Hye glance to him smiling.. " Now my life is complete.. " she said almost whisper..

" Me too ... " he replied..

 

Love is selfless.. Love is unconditional..Trust to each other is the best foundation to have a strong relationship.. Even it is tested by fate, Love will always win.. Don't be afraid to move on .. Don't be afraid to hurt again.. Don't be afraid to forgive and forget..don't be afraid to let go if there is no chances and don't be afraid to risk again .. For love not all about happiness and joy but also pain and sacrifices...

 

 

 

 

Thank you guys for the support and for all your comments.. I really love you guys... : )))

                                                   The End :D