Is This The End? ( He Give Up on Us )♥♥

Til the End of Time : OF Love and Sacrifice

It's been a week since the last confrontation and she knew that she was pregnant.. But until now she didn't tell Yong Hwa about her condition.. Even Yong Hwa never called or texted her.. She thinks that maybe Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun are back into each others arms and maybe he was happy right now... She was sitting at the couch on her room when her phone rang.. It was her bestfriend Eun Hye... 

 

" Shin.. How are you ?" Eun Hye excitedly greeted her..

" I'm ok Eun Hye.. How are you then? You never called when you arrived in U.S. .. "  she pouted..

" I'm sorry Shin.. When I arrived here in U. S., my father had another attacked .. I need to rushed to the hospital and I forgot to call you.. Then after that, I need to take good care of him for a while because mom managing the branch here.. I'm sorry Shin.. " her tried to explain the situation and her eyes are getting misty..

" It's ok Eun Hye.. I know and I understand you.. Is he ok now?" she asked her softly...

She nodded .. " how about you how are you there?" she asked back..

Shin Hye got silence ...

" Shin are you still there? " Eun Hye said..

" Yah I'm still here.. " she simply answered..

" Is there any problem Shin..? I know you ... remember I'm your  bestfriend.. " Eun Hye said in worried voice..

She sighed heavily and her tears started to fall .. Eun Hye can hear her sob over the phone.. 

" Oh my ... If only I could fly back to Seoul right now I'll do it..Tell me did Yong Hwa do anything to hurt you..? " she asked again and she was pissed to Yong Hwa.. 

 

Shin Hye tell the whole story about what happened to her from her stalker until to her family. She cupped when she heard Shin Hye's story. But what makes her shocked was her pregnancy..

 

" What? you are pregnant? With Yong Hwa? " Eun Hye almost jumped to the chair where she sitted.. 

 

" Yes.. " she said in a raspy voice..Her tears are still falling...

" Did you tell him about that? " she asked.. 

" No... I haven't told him yet..We didn't talk for a week .. After  I knew that I'm pregnant I saw him with his ex-girlfriend.." she was crying now heavily...

" Shhh ... I'll kill them both if I will see them.. That Yong Hwa, I told him before i went here and he promised that he will not hurt you... Stop crying now... It will not be good for your baby.. " she said feel pity to her bestfriend and she's really mad at Yong Hwa... 

After a long conversation on the phone, Eun Hye bade goodbye to Shin Hye for she needs to go to the hospital ... Shin Hye went downstairs and he saw her father sitting at the veranda..She walk close to him..

 

" Dad... " she kissed him on the forehead ... Her father stare at her and he can see the sadnness in her eyes...

" I think you need to talk to Yong Hwa right now.. He should have to know your condition.. your baby.. " he said softly..

" I don't know dad.. I.... I'm scared ... I think he's happy with Seo Hyun right now.. " she started to cry..

Her dad move close to her and hugged her..

" I know Shin.. But you have to tell him for he is the father... He needs to know everything.." he try to explain to her..

" My princess.. You will be a mother soon.. but you will still my princess.. " he said still hugging his daughter..


Yong Hwa didn't talk to Shin Hye for a week .. He still mad about the pictures he saw... After his conversation with Seo Hyun in the restaurant that time, Yong Hwa went home very angry but Seo Hyun still following her..

 

" Yong  wait.. I told you she's unfaithful to you.. She doesn't love you.. I'm the one loving you the most.. If you will leave her and you will come back to me, I'll promise not to leave you anymore.. Yong I love you so much.. " Seo Hyun said holding his hands and still following him..

 

Yong Hwa stop and turned back to face her... He release from Seo Hyun's hold.. 

" I don't love you anymore.. From the moment you leave me, I started to move on and I did it.. Even you will kneel down in front of me I will not come back to you anymore Seo Hyun.. We are over so stop following me or begging for the things that it will not happen again..I love Shin Hye and I will always love her ..ONLY HER...Looking at you right now, I feel pity on you.. You are pathetic.. I don't want to see you anymore .. Just leave me alone and Shin Hye... " he said staring at her and left her ....

Seo Hyun kneeled down on the ground and cried ... Yong Hwa rejected her..

 

After that conversation, Seo Hyun didn't appear or even disturb him.. He wants to talk to Shin Hye and asked her about the pictures but he was scared to hear the truth.. To hear that she will leave her.. That's why he keep distance... Then suddenly his phone rang.. It was Shin Hye calling him.. It took him a few seconds to answer...

 

" Yong we need to talk .. meet me at the Han River 8 pm sharp.. " then she cut off.  

Yon Hwa keep pacing back and forth.. He doesn't know what to do.. He was scared for what will Shin Hye tell him.. He is not ready to hear everything..

 

"What will I do now? I'm not ready to hear everything.. I don't want to get hurt for the second time.. "he thought getting nervous..

 

 


 It was 7:59 pm when Shin Hye arrive in the Han River.. And there she saw Yong Hwa standing near the river. She walk close to him..

" Yong .. " she called his name

Yong Hwa turned around on her... He doesn't know what to say.. He looks haggard and he lose weight as well. Shin Hye noticed it.. She wanted to hug him but she control her self..

 

" What do you want us to talk?" Yong Hwa finally speak.. But in a cold voice..He still remember what he saw... but he admit to his self that he missed her so much..

" I have something to tell you Yong.. I......" but suddenly Yong Hwa cut it off...

" I saw you together with Hong Ki at the coffee shop.. " he said not staring to Shin Hye...

Shin Hye was a little bit shock.. Then he glance to Shin Hye with a teary eyes.. He took some pictures on the envelop he was holding then give it to Shin Hye.. She took it and take look at it.. She was stunned .. It was Hong Ki and her at the coffee shop... That was day when Hong Ki told him about her mother's role on there break up..

 

" Now I understand Shin... I tried my best and I give all my love for you..But I guess my best wasn't aint enught and I think you love him most... " He was now cying..

" No Yong.. It's not like that... I can explain this.. It is not what you are thinking... "Shin Hye trying to explain and now she is crying too..

Yong Hwa shook his head... " I'm giving you up Shin.. I know you will be happy with him... " he iterrupted before Shin Hye could explain and tell him everything.. " I love you Shin " then he left her without waiting for her response and  with heavy heart.. He walk fast as he can and never looked back to Shin Hye..

Shin Hye left standing there with no words, she freeze for a while and her  tears still falling from her eyes.. Then she suddenly get back to her trance.. She realized that Yong Hwa had left.. She follow him and keep calling his name.. But Yong Hwa drive off..

" No... Yong... Yong Hwaaaaaaaaa............don't leave me.." she kept on running shouting those words.. she keep on following on Yong Hwa's car but he's too far now.. She sat down on the road crying heavily.. 

" No Yong .. We will have a baby soon .." she uttered and crying heavily while looking at Yong Hwa's car until it had gone...


Yong Hwa got home .. He run towards his room and locked it... 

He was crying heavily... This is the only thing he know.. He will sacrifice his own happiness in order for Shin Hye to be happy not knowing that all he was thinking is not true...

 

" Yong .. honey are you ok ?" his moher knocking the door checking him ..

" Yah... yes mom I'm fine.. I just wanted to be alone.. " he said between his sobbed and his voice is stuttering..

 

" Ok.. I'm just here if you need someone to talk.. " she assured her son...

Yong Hwa did not response for he is still crying.. " I love you Shin ... I will love you.. " he whispered to his self...


" Shin Hye what happened to you ?" her dad asked her when she arrived home..

She hugged her father and cry to his shoulder.. " He gave up on us dad.. He left me.. " her heart is full of pain ...

" Oh my princess.. did you tell him ?" he asked...

She jjust shook her head... " He never let me explain.. " she said in a raspy voice..

Her dad comforting her and feel pity on her..Shin Hye doesn't kno how to start her life now.. She released from his hugged and went straight to her room.. There, she cried so much and she can endure so much pain  ... she caress her tummy..

" Baby.. please be strong... for mommy.. You're the best gift I received in my whole life.. Mommy loves you so much..." she whispered between her sobbed...

 

Now the only thing she can do is to moved on.. She will do it for her baby and for Yong Hwa..

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry I have to put this chapter.. to make the story flow.. :D