Face Off ( The Closure ) ♥♥

Til the End of Time : OF Love and Sacrifice

It's been a month since the last confrontations and revelations in her family.. Shin Hye didn't talk to her mother after that.. She avoided her when she will saw her.. It doesn't matter to her now who is her real father.. She and her dad talk about it and the important thing for her is that she loves him like her own daughter.. Her realtionship with Yong Hwa are much stronger than ever.. She tell Yong Hwa about what happen that night and he felt pity for her.. 

 

" Hey sweetie.. Are you ready? " Yong Hwa asked Shin Hye when they get inside his car.. They were schedule for the check up of Shin Hye who's now 7 months pregnant.. After the check up , they will go to the wedding coordinator for the preparation of there wedding.. 

 

" Yes.. I'm very excited with our little angel.. and our wedding." she said softly wearing a wide smile on her face..

Yong Hwa start the engine of the car and drive off..On there way to the clinic, Yong Hwa's phone ring. It's his dad...

 

" Yes Dad... uhmmm yah I'm with Shin Hye.. We are going to OB for check up.. Really? ok We'll be there before dinner.." then he hung up..

 

She glance to Yong Hwa.. " What is it Yong? "she asked..

" Dad wants us to have dinner with them at our vacation house in the end of the city.. He also invited your dad.. " he replied...

 

She just nodded without fading her smile... After the parents of Yong Hwa knew about the pregnancy of Shin Hye, they were happy .. especially her mother for she know that she'll be a grandmother soon and she is longing for a baby since Yon Hwa is bigger now. They also visited Shin Hye in there house for a couple of times and they also talked to Mr. Jung and both parties agreed with there marriage except for the mother of Shin Hye who never showed her face again...

 

They filled there day with happiness and contentment with each other..However Shin Hye misses her mom too though she's rough, she is still her mother no matter what...At the moment they arrive on the clinic, the nurse assisted them well ..

" You're both healthy .. the heartbeat of the baby is normal.. " the OB said to the both of them.. 

" Can I hear it? " Yong Hwa excitedly said..

Then  he move close his ears to hear it for his self.. He was amazed and happy to hear the heart beat of there baby.. 

 

" Wow ... I can hear it.. " he said in amusement.. He stare to Shin Hye while holding her hands.

They were very happy that the baby is in good health.. After that they went to the wedding coordinator and start there preparation for there wedding.. And then they spend thee time together and went to shopping mall to buy some dress and baby stuff... 

" Are you tired Shin? " he asked softly after they went for shopping ..

" I just feel exhausted.. " she said a little tired..

" I will take you home for now.. to have you some rest.. " he said..

She just nodded.. When they arrived at Park's mansion, he immediately guided upstairs  towards her room.. Then he lay her on her bed.. 


It was 6pm when Yong Hwa and Shin Hye arrived at the vacation house of the Jung family.. 

 

" Oh my.. There you are.. How was your way here..? " Mrs. Jung greeted them as they enter the house..

 

" It's ok mom.. Where's dad? " he asked after he gave kiss on a cheek of his mother and so Shin Hye also.. 

 

" He's in the dining table .. They are waiting on you there.. " she said giving them a warm smile.. 

 

" They? is dad is here now? " Shin Hye asked her future mother in law..

 

" Yeah.. Mr. Park has already arrived here.. " she simply said then guided them to the dining table.. 

 

" Hi dad.. " Shin Hye give respect to her dad as well as Mr. Jung.. 

 

Yong Hwa guided her and pull her a chair and sit her down..

" Now that everbody is here we should start our family dinner.. " Mr Jung announced but Mrs. Jung didn't sit down for a while..

 

" Wait.. We have visitor that coming.. " she said..

They were confused on she said..

" I thought this is a family dinner.. " Yong Hwa said in confusion..

" Exactly.. " she replied with a smile..

 

Then after that someone pop up at the entrance of the house..

" Oh there she is.. " she said with a wide smile when she saw the lady .. She walk close to her and guided her on the dinning table. 

They are all stunned and shocked when they saw her.. It's Dae Hee, mother of Shin Hye..

 

" Mom.. ?!" the only words come out from ..

" I invited her because this a family dinner and she is Shin Hye's mother.. " she took a pause for a while without fading a smile.. " Now everybody let's eat.. " then she guided Dae Hee near beside Mr. Park.. 

They all eat in silence .. but Yong Hwa and Shin Hye glancing to each other. After the dinner they all went to the living room of the house.. As usual they all remain silence.. 

" ahmmm everyone Dae Hee has something to tell you " Yong Hwa's mom broke the silence..

 

Then she glance to Dae Hee with a smile.. Signal her to start her words. She stood in front of them.. 

" Ahmmm I don't know what to say.. but I came here to apologize on what I have done to all of you.. I was a coward.. I was hurt.. I filled my heart with anger.. and desperation for revenge as well... I never give myself a chance to move on from my painful past.. I ruined everything for my own needs.. I'm so sorry.. " now she is heavily crying.. then she glance to her husband sitting at the couch.. " Im so sorry I used you but I swear I don't want to.. You're such a good man.. You take care of me when I'm down and everything you are there for me but I was unfaithful to you.. I'm so sorry.. " between her sob. Then she glance to the Yong Hwa .. " I know how much you love my daughter.. But because of anger for your family.. I tried to separate you both.. But I failed.. instead you keep on fighting for her that makes me jealous because no man had done it for me.. I'm so sorry." and finally to her daughter.." Shin I'm so sorry I wasn't a good mother to you.. I never on your side when you need me the most.. I was just scared at the same time jealous but Im happy that you grown up to a lady.. a strong one that I never had in my personality.. I'm so sorry my princess. " she kneeled down in front of them ..

 

Shin Hye went close to her mother and grab her to stood up.. She hug her mom and now she is crying too.. " It's all in the past now.. let's start a new life together with our family.. I love you mom.. " she said between her tears.. Her dad also went to them and hug them tight..

" Yeah.. Let's leave it behind.. " he said softly..

 

The Jung Family also shed tears for them.. Dae Hee released from there hug and walk towards Jae Yong.. " I'm sorry Jae Yong... I................. " she didn't continue..

" No.. I'm sorry .. I hurt you.. And I never know that it will happen to you.. " he cut off..

They both hug each other.. Yong Hwa move close to Shin Hye and embrace her.. " Now , everything is fine.. I'm so happy" he said and kiss Shin Hye on the forehead..

Dae Hee face the two of them.. " I'm giving my blessing to the both of you.. Please take good care of my daughter.. " she said and held Yong Hwa's hands..

" I will ma'am.. " he said.. 

" Call me Mom.. " she said ..

" OK Mom.. I will protect and take care of your daughter and I will love her forever.. " he said

 

And all of them spending there time together as one big happy family..