I'm Sorry ( The Drunkard ) ♥♥

Til the End of Time : OF Love and Sacrifice

Shin Hye ran out to the amusement park.. Her heart crashed into pieces when she heard those words from Yong Hwa.. She's accusing her with nonsense things.. She ride to a cab and went straight to there house.. As usual her parents was not there.. Her father was out of the country for 2 weeks while her mother having a vacation in Japan with her friends.. Only the servants and her alone in there house..

  When she arrived, she went straight to her room and locked the door.. She pop up to her bed and cried.. 


Yong Hwa tried to call Shin Hye on her phone but she didn't answer.. He texted her but no reply from her.. He went to her house and asked the servants if Shin Hye is there but the servants lied to him for that was Shin Hye's ordered.. He left the house and call his buddies Jung Shin and Min Hyuk.. 

 

" Where are you guys? " he asked over the phone..

" We're here at the resto bar Yong.. " Min Hyuk said.. 

Then he cut off.. He arrived at the resto bar.. He saw his friends sitting at the bar then immediately went to them.. 

 

" Hey, Yong looks like you're not ok today.. are you sick? " Min Hyuk asked when he saw Yong Hwa's face looks like haggard..

He did not reponse but instead he ordered a glass of rhum.. He shot it straight and order another one. His friends was little worried about his gestures.. They know something not good happened to him.. After of 10 shot of glasses of rhum, Yong Hwa is really now a mess.. He really tipsy and he can't get up straight.. His friends help him got up..

" Yong , what's wrong with you? " Jung Shin asked him .. helping Yong Hwa to got up.. 

" Is it Shin Hye ?" Min Hyuk pulled a chair and sat him down..

His tears started to fall .. " I'm stupid.. I should have not said that to her..I should not have got jealous to her ex-boyfriend.. I almost yelled in front of many people.. I should have listened to her first.. I should have trust her more.. Stupid .. Stupid... Stupid.. " trying to hurt his self..

 

Min Hyuk grabbed his hand and try to calm him down.. " What happened? What did you tell her that she got mad..? " he asked..

Yong Hwa told them what happened and he really regreted everything he said ..

" Oh Yong.. If I'm on her side.. I'll get mad too.. Accusing her from non-sense things.. It's really disgusting and very irritated.. " Jung Shin sighed.. 

" Yah Yong ... Shin Hye loves you that much.. and besides she had moved on from her past as what I have saw on her. " Min Hyuk added.. 

" I know.. that's why I regreted everything.. " he sobbed.. 

" Have you talked to her? " Jung Shin still worrying..

He just shook his head and his tears continue to flow..

After a few minutes of silence, Yong Hwa stood up try to walk.. 

He wants to see Shin Hye.

" Where are you going? " Min Hyuk stood up try to stop him..

 

He pulled his hand and walked . " I'm going to talk to Shin Hye.. " he said without staring his friends.. He walked out to the resto bar and went straight to his car.. He is tipsy but he had to talk to Shin Hye.. He start the engine of his car and speed up.. Min Hyuk and Jung Shin try to catch him but he's gone..

 


It's already 10pm in the evening but Shin Hye still awake.. She can't sleep, she even skipped dinner.. She kept on thinking about Yong Hwa said to her.. Her tears still falling from her eyes.. She went to the balcony of her room and that she saw Yong Hwa's car boarded in front of there gate.. She hide from the cutain so that Yong Hwa won't see her.. She don't want to talk to him.. She saw him went out from his car.. 

" Is he drunk? " she whispered.. 

Yong Hwa went in front of the gate then shout her name... " Shin Hye... Shin talk to me.. I'm sorry .. I love you Shin ... I regreted eveyrthing I've said .. Shin I won't go home if you will not go out here.. " he keeps shouting and barge the gate.

Shin Hye get out to the balcony.. " I don't want to talk to you Yong .. Just go home. You're disturbing our neighboors. " she said firmly..

" No, not until you talk to me.. " he insisted.. he is bragging the gate of the house.. 

" You're drunk Yong.. Just come back if your mind is not in the alcohol influenced. " When she about to close the door of the balcony, she saw Yong Hwa vomitting outside.. She's worried so she went downstairs and went outside there house.. She immediately went to Yong Hwa sitting down on the ground.. He is really mess... Shin Hye pulled him up ..

" Look at yourself Yong, your disgusting.. " she said  ..

But instead of response he hugged him tight.. " I'm so sorry Shin .. I should have not said that to you.. I... I just got jealous, seeing you with your ex-boyfriend having a good time.. I'm so sorry sweetie.. I don't want to lose you.. " and released from his hugged.. 

 

" You're drunk.. then you drive a car? What if something happened to you way here.. " she sighed heavily in worried voice and help him so that he can stand straight..

Yong Hwa vomitted again and Shin Hye was really worried that he might get dehydrated..

" My, God Yong... Let's go inside .. Just stay here until the alcohol lessened.." She take him inside there house and take him to her room.. Since the servants was resting, she did not disturb them because it's too late.. She pop him up on her bed and went to the kitchen to get a small tub with warm water then go upstairs straight to her room .. He took a towel from her cabinet and soaked it to a small tub.. She squeeze it and do the tepid sponge to Yong Hwa... 

" I'm sorry Shin.. I love you " Yong Hwa whispered while he is sleeping.. 

Shin Hye took off his t-shirt and change it to another one.. and thank God she has huge and plain shirts in her cabinet.. After she finished the tepid sponge to Yong Hwa and clean all the things that scattered in her room. She went to the bed where Yong Hwa sleeping.. She sat down on his side and watch him silently sleeping.. She caress his face and kiss planted him a soft kiss on a lips..

 

" I'm sorry too, Yong.. I should not got jealous with your ex-girlfriend too.. But why you don't want to talked about her..? Are you still hurting because she leaves you before.. ? haven't you move on?.. Are you still inlove with him, Yong? .. she whispered as her ters falling from her eyes.. She kissed him on the forehead and get up from the bed.. She went to the sofa and dozed off..


  Seo Hyun followed yong Hwa to Shin Hye's house when she saw him went out to the resto bar.. She saw everything happened outside Shin Hye's house and she really jealousa nd mad with Yong Hwa's gestures and how she cared for Shin Hye..    "I will do everything Yong. I will win you back.. I love you so much and I know you still loved me .. " she said to her self and left the place..

 

 

 

 

 

..Evil planned of Seo hyun.. Will she succeed to win back Yong Hwa? or will she fail? Find out .. Next chapter will have more revelations, in the past .. and the secret that Shin Hye's father hiding from her.. :D