I Want More Than Friends ♥♥

Til the End of Time : OF Love and Sacrifice

" Time passes by. Yong Hwa and ShinHye getting close to each other. They hang out together after classes hours. And during weekends, they went to resto bar where Yong Hwa and his friends played as a band. His feelings for Shin Hye is growing so fast and tend to explode. At the same instance, Shin Hye also felt same thing towards Yong Hwa. But she always ignores it because she doesn't want to be dumped again.. 

  While she and her bestfriend watching and listening to the song that Yong Hwa sing together with his band, Eun Hye sense something with her bestfriend.

" Shin Hye are you inloved with Yong Hwa? " her bestfriend asked her when he saw Shin Hye is really focused to Yong Hwa.

"Hah? What are you talking about? " she asked her with surprised.

" I said are you inloved with Yong Hwa.?" she repeated clearly.

She was stunned with the question of her bestfriend. " Of course not. Why did you asked me that kind of question ? " trying to denied her feelings.

" Yah do you think I don't know. You keep on denying. I'm your bestfriend and I know you well. You keep on staring at him for the whole time." she giggles.

Shin Hye suddenly got blushed and hide her face to her palms.

" See?! I'm right. You're blushing now." Eun Hye chuckles.

"OK... OK I'm inloved with him but I don't want to be dumped again. " she said without staring to her bestfriend.

 

" Yong Hwa is different from Hong Ki. And I think Yong Hwa likes you too more than friends. I can see it with his actions towards you. Why don't you give it a try again? It's almost a year that you and Hong Ki broke up." convincing her bestfriend.

"yah I know but how? " she did'nt know that Yong Hwa was behind them. 

" What did you say? " he said when she heard there conversation.

Shin Hye gasped when he heard Yong Hwa's voice. She jumped off from her chair try to get away from Yong Hwa. But Yong Hwa grabbed her hands and pulled her closed to him. Shin Hye's face now is getting redder like a tomato. 

"Why are you blushing so hard?" he said and giggles.

"What ar... ahh are you do... doing.?" her voice is stuttering now.

"Explain everything I've heard a while ago." then he suddenly pulled Shin Hye out in the Resto Bar.

" While in the car, they did not talk or even glare to each other.

When they reached the Han River, Yong went outside the car and so does Shin Hye. 

" Why did you broght me here? " she said with irritation.

" Shin Hye I love you. " he said straight that made Shin Hye froze.

" For the first time I saw you I fell inloved with you. I wanted to be with you everyday.. I want you to keep in my arms. Yes I admit that I dumped many girls before.... before you.. you came to my life, everything has change, Shin. I wanted to take care of you. I don't wanna hurt you. Everyday I see you, it tortures me a lot. My feelings for you tortures me. And I'm about to explode. I love you more than friends and I want you more than anything else. " He said walking closer towards Shin Hye.. 

Shin Hye didn't know what to say. She was stunned. Yong Hwa held her hands.. Her heart beats faster. " Shin I love You, please be my girl.? " he said sincerely stares to Shin Hye. His eyes is full of loved for her.

"Yong, I... I don't know. I don't want to be dumped again. " her eyes now are getting misty. She told Yong Hwa about her past before.. Instead of pity he will feel, he loved her even more. And he felt anger to Hong Ki for dumping Shin Hye. He embraced Shin Hye that he wanted to protect her with all his life. 

 

" Shhhh I will not hurt you Shin .. I love you and I will always loved you. " He said securing Shin Hye in his arms.

"Will you be my girlfriend Shin?" he asked again.

 

Shin Hye looked straight to his eyes .. " Yong, I don't how it started. Everyday that I'm being with you, you made my life complete. You fill in those missing slots in my heart. Until one day I woke up realizing that I'm falling inloved with you. I wanted to spend each and every second of my life with you. I love you and yes I wanted to be your girlfriend, Jung Yong Hwa.. " then she hugged him feeling her heart was floating with joy and happiness. 

They released from there hugged and Yong Hwa moved closed to Shin Hye and planted a soft kiss on her lips. Shin Hye response to his kissed and now it turns to intimate one. She felt his loved for her. Full of respect and assurance. After the long passionate kissed they released to each other and gasped for an air. Yong Hwa hugged her again and kissed her in the forehead and Shin Hye lean her head to yong Hwa's chest.. 

Now they are OFFICIAL.. only the trees, the Han river was the witnessed of there new beggining.

 

"Damn you Yong Hwa, Shin Hye is mine. " he said hiding on a tree few meters away from Shin Hye and Yong Hwa. He was about to explode with anger.. He was obsessed