I Don't Want to Go.. ( The Truth ) ♥♥

Til the End of Time : OF Love and Sacrifice

Shin Hye and her dad were dumbfounded when they saw Shin Hy'e mom in front of the door..

 

" What did you say? " she asked again .. 

"I...... I'm pregnant.. " she said vowing down her head while crying.. 

 

Her mom got anger.. She immediately went to Shin Hye and pull her from her bed .. Shin Hye try to escape from gripped .. She's hurting her...

" Who is the father of that bastard child.. ? Don't tell me.. " her eyes were flaming with anger.. 

 

Shin Hye crying heavily.. Her dad try to get the hands of his wife from gripping Shin Hye.. 

" Stop it.. Let Shin Hye explain everything.. " He said in a higher tone..

She let go of Shin Hye but still anger..

" Now speak.. Who is the father of that bastard child.. " she  asked repeatedly almost yelling..

Shin Hye take a deep breath and sighed heavily..

" It's Jung Yong Hwa. He's the father of my child.. " she said straight trying to be strong..

 

But instead of response, her mother slapped her so hard that cause her to fell on her bed. She was about to pull Shin Hye's hair but her husband hold her and keep her away from Shin Hye...

" How could you.. ? Of all the people .. Why in that brat.. You're  a disgrace on this family... You put our name on scandal... " trying to pulled away to her husband's gripped

 

Shin Hye crying heavily .. She don't know what to say or what to do.. She's hopeless..

" Stop it.. " her father yelled to her mother then she slower down a little.. He released from his gripped then went to his child .. He hugged her tight...

" I'm sorry dad.. I'm a big disappointment for our family.." she said cying heavily...

 

" You will go to Paris tomorrow.. You will stay there until you gave birth.." her mom commanded her.. 

 

Her eyes widened when she heard it..

" No mom... I will not go to Paris.. I'll be staying here.. I need Yong Hwa.. I don't want to leave him.. He has all the rights.. " she try to explained..

" No Shin Hye.. He will know nothing .. My decision is final.. You'll be leaving the country.." She almost yelled and really mad..

 

Shin Hye stare to her father.. " Dad..Please.. " she almost kneeling on the floor..

" She will not leaving this country.. " he said .. he felt pity for her daughter..

" What? She'll be putting our name to a scandal ... Shin Hye is my daughter and I know what's best for her.." she yelled to her husband ..

" Best?!! Daughter?!" he asked sarcasticly.. " You're doing what's best for yourself ... not for Shin Hye.. And when have you been a good mother to her..?!! You never even know your daugther that much.. You have no time for her.. Your busy doing your stuff and FLIRTING OTHER MAN .." emphasizing the last three words... 

Shin Hye's eyes got widened and shock when she heard what her father said.. Her mother was dumbfounded too. He glance to Shin Hye, her eyes are asking for explanation.. She stare to her mother who was freeze with the revelations..

 

" You think I don't even know this?!! I knew it that's why I filed a divorce.. And what's worst is that you went to Japan together with your lover?!! All this time.. you're accusing me having a mistress but you... You're afraid for putting your name to scandal but what you are doing now is more than that.. You.. You are the one in DISGRACE for this family. " her dad was really mad and yelling to her mother.. 

Her mother was still in shocked... Then she get back to her trance and glare to her husband.. She show her face like she is not guilty on what she had done..

 

" So you finally found out..Yes I have a lover.. " she revealed..

" So why you don't want to signed the divorce paper.. ?!!" his father asked with frustration..

 

" Do you want to know the reason why?" She walk towards the window of the room. " Because of money.... Of fame.. That's why I don't to want signed it unless all your property will be in my name.." she laughed a little.. then stare to her husband..

 

Shin Hye can't believe her mother.. All this time she respect her so much because she thought that eventhough she had huge fights with her father she never dare to get separated on him but now all she had are now all clear.. 

" I married you because of money and fame not because I love you.. You know I'm inlove with other man before but he got married my whole life is a mess.. He's the only man I love.. but you came to save me .. I marry you to show him that he was wrong, choosing that woman over me.. but I failed. He was happy with his family.." she narrated trying to be strong but her tears are falling from her eyes..

 

" You just used me?" his father asked and his eyes was full of anger ...

 

She face him and speak.. " Yes .. I just used you.. " she said straight..

 

Her father almost slapped her but he controlled his self... " You... Get out of my house.. " he yelled and burst out pointing the way out..

 

" I will do it but I'll bring my daughter along.. " she said.. When she was about to grabbed Shin Hye's hand, Her father pulled her away..

 

" Shin Hye will staying here.. She's my daughter and I don't want you to take over her life..." His eyes are flaming.. full of anger..

Her mother was scared for the first time.. So she immediately went out the room and pack her things and drive out to the house..

Shin Hye still in shock but she was crying heavily.. He pulled his daughter t a hug and comfort her..

" I'm so sorry dad... " she said on a shaky voice..

" No my princess I'm sorry.. From now on you will take good care of yourself and your baby.. " he said. " Anyway have you talk to Yong Hwa? " he added.

 

But she just shook her head.. She wants to call Yong Hwa but when she remember what he saw outside the hospital she cried heavily..Her heart was really into pieces..

 

After a few minutes, Shin Hye got tired and she doze off .. Her father is watching her while she was sleeping.. " I'm sorry my daughter.. I don't want to loose you.. I treated you like my own child.. I'm sorry this is not the right time for everything.. I don't want to load up your burden.. " he said softly ti his sleeping daughter.. and shed tears..

 

 

 

   

oh no... Shin Hye is not her real child.. Then who Shin Hye is?!! tsskkk 

Thank you for the comments.. muah... :))