I'm always Here For You ♥♥

Til the End of Time : OF Love and Sacrifice

Three weeks had past after the horrible incident happened.. Jung Hyun's mother decided to bring Jung Hyun to the U.S. This is the only way that her son can recover from everything happened to him and to sake for medical attention as well. Only Min Hyuk and Jung Shin went to the airport to bade goodbye to Jung Hyun. Yong Hwa can't forgive him for now. The last time he saw Jung Hyun was at the hospital but after that he never visited him again. He's always with Shin Hye's side for he knows that his girlfriend was really in trauma on what happened to her..He knows that she really need someone on her side.

 

" How are you now?" Yong Hwa still worried with Shin Hye. 

She smiled weakly. " I'm fine now. Don't worry about me." she said trying to be strong.

They are at there favorite place right now, Yong Hwa brought her to Han River to have a peace of mind and to make Shin Hye feel alright.

" Yong thank you.. " Shin Hye said staring at him.

He looked at her and smile. He came closer to her and hug her..

" I'm always here for you Shin. I love you and I will protect you no matter what happen. " he kissed her forehead with full of respect and hugged her again.

" I love you too, Yong.. I don't what to do if I don't have you in my life.." her eyes started to get misty that her tears started to fall. 

They we're sitting on the ground watching the beautiful view of Han River.. then suddenly her phone rang. It's her bestfriend Eun Hye.

" Eun Hye.. How are you? " Shin Hye asked her bestfriend.. 

They didn't meet often for Eun Hye was really busy with there business for his father was sick.

" Yah Shin Hye, why didn't tell me what happened. I already know now.. Min Hyuk told me the whole story. Are you ok now? " Eun Hye was a bit pissed but worried about her bestfriend.

"Don't worry Eun Hye .. I'm fine now.. And Yong Hwa never leaved me. Nothing to worry about..And besides you have a lot of things to understand right now. I don't want to add your burden." giving assurance voice to her bestfriend.

"How's your father anyway? " she added.

" Uhmm he's not ok Shin ... I will be going to U.S. today . My mom told me that he has a lot of complications. He's dying shin. " she can hear her bestfriend's sobbed over the phone..

" Where are you right now? Yong Hwa and I will go there.. " She said feel pity and also worried to her bestfriend..

" No need I'm in the airport right now Shin.. Sorry I didn't informed you .. I never expect a call from my mom a while ago.. " She said in a weak voice..

" I understand.. But don't forget to keep in touch .. Be strong Eun Hye I'm here ok?!" 

She nodded "Shin I have to go.. Promise I'll call you as I arrive there.. Take care and tell Yong Hwa to take good care of you while I'm far. I will miss you Shin.. I have to go now My flight has announced. " she said between her sobbed.

" Take care Eun Hye I will miss you too. " he started sobbed and dropped the call.

" What happen? " Yong Hwa asked her when he saw her tears falling.

" Eun Hye will be going to U. S. now.. " she sobbed.

He hugged his girlfriend.. Comforting her..

" Im here.. I will not leave you.. Everything will be alright Shin.. " still hugging her.

 

It's almost six in the evening when he dropped Shin Hye to her house.. They bade goodbye and Shin Hye went inside there house.. She rush when she heard a commotion inside.. 

" What's going on here? " she asked ..

She saw her parents having another arguments.. As usual her mother acusing her father having an affair with another woman.. And she saw her father holding a brown envelope trying to give to her mother.

" Just sign the divorce paper and we are all in peace.. " her father said and he almost yelled..

They didn't noticed Shin Hye enter there house.. She was shocked and her knees get weak when she heard what her father said..

" I will never signed that stupid divorce paper.. I will not let that woman will be happy and I will not let my dignity put to a scandal.. " her mother said very indeed..

" Stop it.. Stop it.. " she shouted and run out there house.. She can't stand it anymore.. Her parents were both shocked that Shin Hye was there, hear all there fights..

 

She doesn't want to hear anything .. What happened to her family? Why they became like this..? Her heart was fill of sorrow and pain.. Her parents doesn't know about what happened to her.. The rain started to fall.. She run as far as she could. She wanted to forget everything, the pain.. Everything she felt right now.. She is too far from there home.. She found her self at the end of the village and no one was there.. only trees and abandoned house near by.. She run out of nowhere when suddenly someone grabbed her hands.

 


Yong Hwa was really worried about his girlfriend. After he dropped Shin Hye on her house, he decided to stay for a while. He looked Shin Hye entered there house.. After a few minutes of staying outside, he decided to went home for the rain started to fall .. When he was about to start the car engine, suddenly the gate of Shin Hye's house open and someone went out. He saw Shin hye crying and run out from there house. He went out to his car and run after her.. Shin Hye run fast as she could until they reached the end of the village.. No one was there.. Only the trees that surrounds the place and an abandoned house..The rain is getting heavy and both of them soaked. He reached Shin Hye and grabbed her hands.

" What happened? " he asked and hugged her immediately.

But she continue to cry.. No words coming from for she wanted to hide and to be far from her family. Yong Hwa brought Shin Hye to the abandoned house where they can dry there selves. He stared to his girlfriend who was still crying.

He pulled her closed to him and let her cry on his shoulder. His eyes are misty too because he can feel the hurt that his girlfriend felt.. " I'm always here for you " He whispered caressing her back..